One more time, maybe....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sooo happy that I could help beautiful. :kiss:

You have more than helped, after a long Monday to come here and see that :):kiss: oh yes!

I see panties, you liar. :p

However, I'm not complaining. ;)

It was named that when it was omitted from the set. That one never made it into the initial posting.

Entirely possible.

Never!
What were we arguing about again?

looks like plastic panites

and whats the feeling?

They're not plastic you boob. I think it's just the way the light reflected off the wet fabric. *shrug* You're still a boob.

pfft your the boob...actually ya 2 boobs...i will do naughty things with what ya gave me

A quick peek on this busy Monday? I hope everyone's week is off to a great start. :kiss:

attachment.php

For a friend as promised. I chopped my hair off about two years ago, I dyed it much darker. It all grew back ridiculously fast. Everyone in the real world thinks I should chop it off again. Everyone here nearly killed me when I did it.

Every one of them are incredibly beautiful and stunningly gorgeous!!!

I'm pretty sure you like it because I lust after you to ridiculous degrees.[/QUOTE]

:eek: Oh yeah ? I love that then cause I lust after you to :devil:

Not sure i approve of all these dirty pix...I may have to call the Westboro Baptist folks to intervene here!!!

Slightly less smutty?

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG00312s_Lit.jpg
    IMG00312s_Lit.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 393
Not sure i approve of all these dirty pix...I may have to call the Westboro Baptist folks to intervene here!!!

.. ONE SEC..let me get some army buddies of mine..they like shooting turkeys

Well duh!

An all you can eat buffet then?

Hah! Do you know who I am? I have friends you know. We can take them. :D

Your friends are just as naughty as you...you will all pay for this debauchery!!! Although, i don't think it will be that much, lol

.. ONE SEC..let me get some army buddies of mine..they like shooting turkeys

I rest my case. I'll grab the spare ammo.

and still erotic!

Thank you!
Boob
:D

But so very sexy!;)

Thanks beautiful!

Your friends are just as naughty as you...you will all pay for this debauchery!!! Although, i don't think it will be that much, lol

They are indeed. I know your price and I'll gladly pay it. The wb guys though...

Seriously fuck those ignorant hate filled assholes!!! I'm done venting now, sorry it was in your house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back