Older Bisexual male

After I graduated from
Om my cousin, a old Irish drunk in our building took me under
His wing. (I was thirteen he was in his sixties.) The first time he asked me to come in to help him get stuff down from a shelf in his closet. While I stood ona chair he held my hips "to steady" me. He was soon rubbing my legs lightly. Then he moved a hand to squeeze my punishment. I didn't stop him. I got hard And got off the chair. He placed my hand on his pants and told me to squeeze his prick.
Through his pants it felt enormous. He made me sit on the bed, my head level with his crotch crotch. I knew what he wanted as I watched him lower his pants..I felthis prick throughhis boxers. It was huge. He said "pull my shorts down and put it in your mouth".
He did t know but I already knew what he wanted. His
I'm
I always wanted to lay in my back and have a guy feed me his cock

I would love for us to swap head.
Would you like to have your wife or GF watch us?
I hope someday, someone from NYC answers in th affirmative.

I
It was!! They were mostly just wanting oral. Im mostly a top when it comes to fucking. However ive had a few 3 ways with men. The best was when i was fucking my good buddy Mark. Another friend of ours came over after we were just getting started. He immediately kneeled down at my ass and started rimming me. Talk about euphoria!! One of the wildest hottest times ever. I also loved getting my cock sucked watching the other guy get my sloppy seconds fucking Mark. The Stars were aligned that day for sure.
wanna try a mmm so bad. Never been fuck by a real cock just my wife’s 8” but I’d love a real 8” in both ends

I would love for us to swap head.
Would you like to have your wife or GF watch us?
I hope someday, someone from NYC answers in th affirmative.
I would love it right now! I wish wifey would watch but would rather share

Your wife pegs you?
That's nice.
I don't think any ladies weighed in on this thread. I'd really like to talk to one.

Your wife pegs you?
That's nice.
I don't think any ladies weighed in on this thread. I'd really like to talk to one.
Yeah although not very often. It was her idea way back when we first got married. I was against it but finally let her try but it hurt. 22 yrs later I let her without knowing. Lol she was blowing me, then used a vibe on my balls next thing I know she was slowly fucking me. Now I want it all the time, her not so much

Well I’ve had just 2 sexual experiences with another man, I could say I’m not as experienced

I met a few Asian (Chinese) "bi- curious"guys On CL when it wasn't ruined.
They were mostly married, in their twenties.
Guess they were twins but I also like a big fat uncut Cock on an older man.
so we were all very discrete.
It was cute as they said mine was the first cock they ever sucked or had in their ass.
Some even wore their wives' panties for me.
Unfortunately they were too uptight to let
any females watch.

Yeah although not very often. It was her idea way back when we first got married. I was against it but finally let her try but it hurt. 22 yrs later I let her without knowing. Lol she was blowing me, then used a vibe on my balls next thing I know she was slowly fucking me. Now I want it all the time, her not so much
That’s so hot. Wish my wife would do the same. No such luck!!

We like to hook up with other fem bi guys and their wives or girlfriends. My wife loves to watch me suck cock, get fucked, and fuck guys. She is usually having fun with the guys wife while we are doing it.
A perfect marriage

Back