Old married Minnesota sub needs Master

strangesub

Virgin
Simple. I'm a deeply closeted husband, father, grandfather who needs to be used and fucked from time to time.
I keep on, unsuccessfully, trying to go straight, especially as the knees and back wear out but... I've been a closeted sub slut; a secret faggot whore, since my teenage years long, long ago.
I was a child of the 60's who kept on finding himself in situations where guys (like my brothers) wanted to use and abuse me.
I pursued girls and eventually marriage but strong Alpha doms kept on enticing me to be anything from their slave to their cum dump to their toy to their quick pump and dump...
I've probably been with maybe 30 women in my life (many of them dommes) and, well much more than one hundred; probably less than on thousand, men.
And I still crave the abuse...

Just bumping this back up the line in case anyone might be interested. Still trying to be a whore for hard, thick, long cocks to penetrate my fuck holes...

A snippet of a story I wrote based on my experiences when I used to hitchhike 50 years ago...
"
Then he slammed his steel hard rod deep into my mouth!

“NNNghghhhh!” I choked as he grabbed my head and forced his oversized tool into my throat!
Really deep into my guts. Fuck! I thought the other guy had fucked my throat. Charlie rammed his punishing tool deep into my esophagus, choking the fuck out of me!
“GGHghghgh… gghhghghghghh!!!” I struggled now, trying to push him away as he made me gag, making me accommodate his steel hard cock as he forced it deep inside of me.
“Oh yeah, suck your Charlie’s hard cock, you bitch” he said, almost pulling it out and then shoving it back in, making me shudder and gag again. “Use that mouth faggot!”
He started slamming his cock in and out of my mouth and throat, ignoring my struggles and protests.

“GGHHhghhhhhghhhggg” I gagged and began to suffocate as he stopped, the entire length of his long tool deep in my throat.
“NNNnnGGGhhhhhhghhhhh!” I couldn’t breathe; I was choking as I tried to push his naked hips away.
“Ghh…ghhh…ghh…ghghg,” I choked around his meat, my throat trying to puke; trying to breathe…
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck… I couldn’t stop him… He was going to choke me to death…

Charlie ripped his cock from my throat and I immediately heaved, liquid spit vomit coming out of my mouth and nose as my head hung upside down.
20211027_104720-01.jpeg

Back