Okay, now that Trump has won the election...

That would be fun too, but I don't think Trump is going to win....even with all the bullshit.

(R)'s just don't do the lemming thing (D)'s do. If they can't have their brand of (R) they just don't vote.

I totally agree but consider this, everybody jumps on the bandwagon. Everybody wants to be associated with a winner. As it looks more and more like Trump can/will win , your average (R) will tag along.

Also I think there will be an up ballot coat tail. People voting for their rep, sen or gov might say Fuck it and vote party ticket even if they don't like Trump.

Because Hillary as POTUS = Vomit

I think this is going to be an ass wupping that the (D)'s never imagined could happen when it's all said and done.

Here is an after thought, how many (D)'s are going to vote for Trump? You know like people that worked in an industry like coal or steel? The assumption that all (D)'s will vote for Hillary is a false narrative.

Last edited:
As despicable as that might have been, it was years ago and I'm sure he was told off and hasn't repeated such unacceptable comments. (at least not as far as I've seeen since I joined the forum).

But as to you, donkey fucker:

When was the last time you fucked your "stinky paki mother behind the Samosa wagon" or called someone's child a rent-a gook, or drooled over miles's child's underwear, or made sleazy jokes in a thread about pa*phi*lia
or called someone a pairee nigger, kyke, gook, chink, or hood rat? etc. etc.

Oops! It was just yesterday. And the day before. And the day before that and so on. Every single day for several years

You fucking pae*d*ph*le

Ever been in the room when a family scrabble broke out? TMI and you just want to get away with none of it on you. Backing out silently.

As despicable as that might have been, it was years ago and I'm sure he was told off and hasn't repeated such unacceptable comments. (at least not as far as I've seeen since I joined the forum).

When was the last time you fucked your "stinky paki mother behind the Samosa wagon" or called someone's child a rent-a gook, or drooled over miles's child's underwear, or made sleazy jokes in a thread about pa*phi*lia

Oops! It was just yesterday. And the day before. And the day before that and so on. Every single day for several years

You fucking pae*d*ph*le
reported, starred or not. you're not too bright, are you? (<rhetorical question)

You fucking pae*d*ph*le

Reported, donkey fucker.

It is rather amusing.

While I do not think this will push Trump in the White House it does appear to be increasing the odds that the senate will remain R.

We may just get to see a Clinton impeachment fly both the senate and the house.

Imagine the crazy fuckers then?

Yeah, down-ticket I am going to vote for Republicans in order to keep some checks and balances, not that they have served very well in that capacity in a long time...

You fucking pae*d*ph*le

Please report him...

Weren't you supposed to post a pic? Tick tock let's have it.

According to whom? (AJ the Aggrieved just posted it right in this thread, as he collects pictures of the people who ever disagree with his opinions parading as facts.)

If Trump wins the election, his path forward is going to send his supporters over the moon when they realize that it's an entirely different path than he let them assume it would be. :D

You mistake their motivations for voting for him...

Most of them don't give a shit what he believes in, they want to send a message and many of the moderates and Independents that he is winning over actually like a lot of his positions, especially seeing how far Sanders puled Hillary to the Left.

Let me see, the FBI released the details on Marc Rich...

There are FIVE members of her inner circle under investigation.

Yeah, once elected, her Presidency is really going to be a mandate presidency...

reported, starred or not. you're not too bright, are you? (<rhetorical question)

Why her and not Throb you fat fucking piece of shit.

What have you done for Haiti lately?

I didn't see any 'gator tears

After the Hurricane

According to whom? (AJ the Aggrieved just posted it right in this thread, as he collects pictures of the people who ever disagree with his opinions parading as facts.)

Just yours dumbass...

image.php
SSSSSSSshhhhh... be vewy vewy qwiet. Ahm huntin' wascaws...

Weren't you supposed to post a pic? Tick tock let's have it.

Did it for him.

I do it every time he engages in personal attacks instead of addressing the topic.

And it's not even really a serious topic, it's more a parody of the multiple threads dedicated to the fact that Hillary has already won the election.

Democrats really are dumb masses; their partisanship clouds their judgement, reason and precludes any and all attempts at reasoned judgement and polite conversation...

Why her and not Throb you fat fucking piece of shit.

What have you done for Haiti lately?

I didn't see any 'gator tears

After the Hurricane

. .... their partisanship clouds their judgement, reason and precludes any and all attempts at reasoned judgement and polite conversation...

See above for an example of AJ's idea of polite discussion in his vulgar attack on Butters just a few minutes ago. He really keeps it classy doesn't he?

(Oh the irony, El Lardo calling someone fat.)

The butters thing is a long running feud that she started...

image.php
SSSSSSSshhhhh... be vewy vewy qwiet. Ahm huntin' wascaws...

The butters thing is a long running feud that she started...

Revisionism at its finest!

Back when Butters was Chipbutty, she took issue when teh Chief called Haitians subhuman. Chief Lee Obese squealed like a pig for three solid days, saying he did no such thing, he "only" called them "less than human", which is COMPLETELY different from "subhuman" dontcha know. :rolleyes:

And then virtually the whole board laughed at AJ. He lost face, which is a fate worse than death for Kung Pho black belts. He's been bitter ever since.

You should consider cutting back on the breakfast vodka.

Back