OK, I'll Try It

ManOSafety

Literotica Guru
Hello Everyone, but especially ladies.

I've been able to get a few pics of myself on here finally. I hope you enjoy them. It's been suggested that I take a few more clothed, so I'll sorta be working on that, if you have other special requests, be sure to let me know and we'll see what can be done.

I've been here at Lit for awhile, I am an on-again/off-again poster, so hopefully some of you have seen me around. If not that's ok, perhaps I can gain some new friends out of this.

Attachments

• IM000079.JPG
    IM000079.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 1,637
Last edited:
A second pic

What the heck, I'll try another. Please share good or bad.

Attachments

• IM000037.JPG
    IM000037.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 739
smile?

this is the best I've got for now I believe...my "smiling" pic is too large, sorry I'll work on it

Attachments

• IM000036.JPG
    IM000036.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 603
Thank you Kitten, Sweetsexy, and snippan :)

I'll have to see what I can do about finding some more. Requests?

well Manofsafety you have surprised me......and not many can do that....believe me. You look as good as you write hun........sexy. keep those pics and posts cumming and i'm sure you'll have us ladies doing the same.

c xxxxxxxx

Some new pics...

I was inspired by a friend last night, well, ok, I lost a bet and here's the result...at least some of them...

Attachments

• IM000495.JPG
    IM000495.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 501
ManOSafety said:
I was inspired by a friend last night, well, ok, I lost a bet and here's the result...at least some of them...
remember to thank your friend for us MoS :)

nice to see the bod behind the words!:p

Thank you cockslave, I'm hoping she'll at least be thanking me for the pics she won in the bet... :) but I'll let her know you appreciated them. There could be more to "cum" later...hehe

ManOSafety said:
Thank you cockslave, I'm hoping she'll at least be thanking me for the pics she won in the bet... :) but I'll let her know you appreciated them. There could be more to "cum" later...hehe
wooooo hooooooooo
if you want some light relief meantime check my last one.....should have you laughing!

Back