OhioMom3

glad to see you're back. your body is amazing. can't wait to see more

Welcome back

Welcome back sexy Sam!! I was wondering what happened to you. I'm glad you came back!!! Can't wait to see more of your posts!!

beautiful pics darlin, keep your chin up... men are like a bus, stick your thumb out and there will be another one come along for you to ride :)

Just so damn sexy...great set. Hope you March Madness turned out better than mine. I was pretty mad after the first 2 days...and now I have all final picks out of the hunt already.

Just so damn sexy...great set. Hope you March Madness turned out better than mine. I was pretty mad after the first 2 days...and now I have all final picks out of the hunt already.

Why thanks! My final four are down to final three! Dammit!

Thanks love! I hope to get a couple new photos up this evening..just been busy, and had a couple bad days..:kiss:

I hate to hear you had bad days, but remember that you can brighten everyone's by posting, and we'll all do our damnedest to return the favor telling you just how amazing you look in every single picture :D

You are an extremely beautiful woman and we won't let you forget it!

Entertained, indeed!

Sorry...not sure why those posted upside down! Oh well, guess it will keep you entertained at least... :D

Just have to picture myself on my back, with you leaning over me, as your hand moves down to the waistband of my pajamas...

Yep- I'm okay with that! Welcome to Morningwood Mansions!

Youre looking GREAT! absolutely sweet:) will be keeping good track of this thread:)

Back