OhioMom3

Cad?

]Hey everyone..hope I'm not completely forgotten. I had the previous thread removed after the man I love ripped my heart out when he left. So this is me trying to pick up the pieces... View attachment 1419395

Dear Sam,

You're a very beautiful woman. I can't imagine why someone would want to part ways with someone as confident and fun loving as you

If I could have found you in my home state maybe I wouldn't have had to run away to Michigan.....

beautiful..that last pic makes me want to nibble up your delicious thighs to heaven :) ill blow the horn for ya when i run back to nw ohio sunday.

Honey, I don't know your situation, but I just want to say, the man must be a fool. You have an amazing body..best of luck to you!

Great set of pictures of you today! Really like the progression,
and, of course, the 'reveal'!
You look great, and I hope we can give you some solace.

This is a wonderfully sexy picture. I'd love to see you outside like this, put some pants on but leave your tits just slightly poking it where anyone may see if they look hard enough. I'd b4 so turned on if I were with you that I wouldn't be able to resist having my hands on this fantastic breasts of yours under the coat, regardless of who was watching.

Back