Ohio virgin submissive male for a BBW and or older female. For chat or more.

Belongtoyou

Experienced
Ohio virgin submissive male ts/female/couple/. For chat or more.

Id posted here before and was embarrassed to give much information so I thought Id try again and this time go all in with what I am and what I seek.

I'll preface this by saying I am quite real and sincere. I don't want a one time thing or something impersonal.

My whole life the women I'd been drawn to and attracted to have something about them most women don't. A look in their eyes maybe, I don't know I can't explain it really. But they bring out feelings in me most women don't. They make me feel shy, nervous, intimidated, embarrassed and ummmmmm VERY submissive. I mean I love those feelings, a lot, but because of those feelings I can't approach those women so I haven't exactly..........been with a woman so to speak

The older I get the more desperate I want and need to be used. Aside from a couple limits there isn't anything I am not willing to do if asked, told or forced. And I mean, anything.

I had dated quite a few "normal" women, we had fun and such but it always would fizzle out. They didn't bring out those feelings in me. I did meet a dominant woman once for a drink and not much happened but it was enough to tell me I needed more, a lot more, hopefully more than I could handle. This isnt a fly by night idea for me, this is how Ive been since I was young and discovered it about myself. Id spent a long time looking, talking, reading, etc.

If you happen to use kik you can find me on it as crumbledumble

Last edited:
Back