Ohio guys soundoff

Ohio

Married bi very very oral ...New Philadelphia Ohio...Deep throat cocksucker:D
Hi live near Cambridge, Ohio. I also am married and bi. Love sucking cock, swallowing your cum and rimming. I also enjoy getting anal fucked, more of a submissive bottom and would enjoy crossdressing in lingerie. Let me know if you have any interest talking and meeting ?

Hi live near Cambridge, Ohio. I also am married and bi. Love sucking cock, swallowing your cum and rimming. I also enjoy getting anal fucked, more of a submissive bottom and would enjoy crossdressing in lingerie. Let me know if you have any interest talking and meeting ?
60 mwm Akron area, do you have a place to play?

Sandusky Ohio area 61 mwm very bicurious looking for discreet encounter..pm me please.
Cindy, I replied before, though it was a very short reply. I'm 67 married looking for something on the long term discrete side. With a submissive dress up fuck and suck doll. I asked for your stats ie. height, weight to see what kind of girlie figure we had to work with. I also am in the Sandusky area. Waiting for your reply to see if we might like to get together.

Cindy, I replied before, though it was a very short reply. I'm 67 married looking for something on the long term discrete side. With a submissive dress up fuck and suck doll. I asked for your stats ie. height, weight to see what kind of girlie figure we had to work with. I also am in the Sandusky area. Waiting for your reply to see if we might like to get together.
Hello, I am married and she has no idea about the real me..I am 5'7 148 lbs brown hair and eyes.

Back