Office affair

I did it with a co-worker, who was aware of my situation and lightly stalked me a bit. Eventually it cost me my job.

Never again.

I had one office affair. I didn't lose my job, but it got pretty stressful when it went bad and could have very easily gone in that direction.

Never again for me, as well.

I had one.... it was more emotional than physical

He was the married one...

It was amazing!

But his wife went over and above to ruin my life. Like right out of a movie script.

We had to end before it escalated to her physically harming me.

He still looks at me and slips me an occasional love note.

But alas not worth my life

I will say, I've had three of them.

One was with a boss. It was fun for a while. I hated the job so I didn't care so much about potential consequences. Things sometimes got awkward and contentious. Luckily I got a new job - and she dumped me (again, probably luckily).

Another was with a girl who had a live-in boyfriend. The job was temporary, a six month thing, so once again I wasn't too concerned about office issues. I did learn a lot about how easy it is for people to cheat. Not judging but as someone who'd rather break up than cheat, I found the rationalizing interesting.

Last one turned into a long term relationship. It was a good one, but at the same time, I'd have preferred it not been with a workmate. At the time I thought I'd be moving on to a new job at some point, but it didn't happen. The intersection of work and romance was stressful and annoying to me. Some couples handle it great but I hated it. I guess it stopped being an "affair" at that point though so it's moot. Bottom line is I might have avoided some agita but then again, the relationship was good in many ways. I have decided, however, never to do it again. There are so many people in the world, better to find someone you don't work with IMO.

i had an office affair many years ago, with along legged nymph of a lady. only about 2 or so months, but her boyfriend was very controlling and found out - he came to our office threatned me in front of all my work mates, then asked me for money to keep it quiet ans more for each time i wanted to fuck her!

I didn't but...

My boss and another woman on our team were having an affair. Both of them were married.
Cleaning person found a used condom in one of the conference rooms. Shit really hit the fan! The woman left the company, which was really sad - she was a delightful, naive person and I truly believe my boss was the one who came onto her. I do believe she was able to salvage her marriage but I never heard from her after we left.

My boss' wife went through the roof. She was pissed. My wife and I had done some social things with them before this so we were also kinda friends. Anyway, they also salvaged the marriage.

One time while the fallout was taking place, my boss' wife came to the office to go out to lunch with him. I happen to be passing through the lobby. I spoke to her and she just kinda broke down crying, holding on to me. Felt so bad for her.
Anyway, a bunch of people saw me holding her and started the rumor mill that she and I were having an affair! :D

Before I retired, I slept with 4 women from the office. all were married catholic wives (my fetish) who were being ignored and disregarded by their loser husbands. these ladies were sweet, attractive, bright, funny women, who were all virgins when hey got married and all had been faithful to their loser husbands.

our affairs each lasted several months, and all affairs ended amicably. their confidence and self-esteem were rekindled by our affairs.

Back