Offering you something which – if offered to me – I’ll consider it priceless

adamISOeve

Loves Spam
Dear woman who misses appreciation and attention most of all. I’ll be honest with you: I miss those as much as you do. Still – amazingly – most here advertise merely for sex and arousal, while in reality they seek appreciation and attention. For what else is sex really, other than two people paying intimate attention to each other? And when it turns into great sex, feelings of appreciation develop. With the actual act of sex becoming a catalyst mainly. For lovers like you and me, anyway.

So appreciation is the core of what I love to offer you. Combined with my kind of attention, and I count on it morphing into affection soon, in both of us, for each other. So we both give something away to a dear someone, but we are getting it all back in return. And let’s face it, mutual affection is priceless. It happens not for magical reasons but simply thru getting so much back from a dear somebody.

When we come right down to basics, it is obvious: every human being needs love in some form or another. And once mutual affection creeps into our interactions, most of us do our best to hold on to it. It happened that way right after we are born, actually. And everything that occurs afterwards is really just an extension of what we felt then. In different forms, of course, but the basic idea is still the same.

So tell me, dear woman who just read my ad: how do you feel about getting back to the basics of life with me?

Back