Obama Breaks The Law...Again

I mean, we're being invaded!

By children!

They want an education!

Repel them!

is-this-real-life-or-is-this-just-fanta-sea.jpg

I have a friend that's a professional mime. I assume he's here legally. He's never told me otherwise.

They'd make a charming couple but unfortunately her knees don't kick her tits out in front of her like two dried leather aprons when she walks. So, she's negative boner material for "Mooseman" Zumi. Sorry.:D

There goes that famous Marine respect and honor! The only good woman for Carnation powdered milk-raised men like Vetteypoo is a young-as-possible physically perfect one, with a body that only comes from buying and constructing in plastic, I reckon! :D

You don't know how hilarious it is to know that the only way you were ever able to get laid outside of kaput marriage contracts was in a war-torn SE Asian country by bartering for barely legal village girl ass with canned vegetables and sneakers.

At least you got the fantasy of Jen to jack off to, so there's that!

tumblr_lxpj6grFIe1qcaomb.gif

There goes that famous Marine respect and honor! The only good woman for Carnation powdered milk-raised men like Vetteypoo is a young-as-possible physically perfect one, with a body that only comes from buying and constructing in plastic, I reckon! :D

You don't know how hilarious it is to know that the only way you were ever able to get laid outside of kaput marriage contracts was in a war-torn SE Asian country by bartering for barely legal village girl ass with canned vegetables and sneakers.

At least you got the fantasy of Jen to jack off to, so there's that!

tumblr_lxpj6grFIe1qcaomb.gif

You forgot the Stepford wife brain. Or rather, lack thereof.

Back