Now That Intrigued Is Certified and Dying...

HeavyStick said:
Shouldn't you be stealing cock pics and be passing them off as your own?

STFU

Dude, are you ever gonna get over that? The same tired, old line. :rolleyes:

Bent said:
Waaaaaaaaaaaait!

You mean the one she is divorcing is Trail?!
Sorry, I"m not going back to read this whole thread either.

There's another on the board recently started by Intrigued. Try that one instead. Essentially, she got dumped by the boyfriend and still isn't divorced from the husband. I think.

Cheyenne said:
Sorry, I"m not going back to read this whole thread either.

There's another on the board recently started by Intrigued. Try that one instead. Essentially, she got dumped by the boyfriend and still isn't divorced from the husband. I think.

Now, I have no idea who the husband is. This will bother me all night. If I get no sleep, I blame you.

Bent said:
Now, I have no idea who the husband is. This will bother me all night. If I get no sleep, I blame you.
None of us know the husband, either.

Bent said:
Ok, now that that was answered, I still don't know if he's the husband that she was divorcing or the one that gave her the money for the divorce.
He is not her husband.

Bent said:
Ok, then Lance needs to get is facts straight.

His intention was to wind her up. I guess he probably isn't concerned about his post being factual.

Debbie said:
His intention was to wind her up. I guess he probably isn't concerned about his post being factual.

Facts have no business on the internet.

storm1969 said:
Facts have no business on the internet.

Cool - so it's ok to fabricate my long flowing perfectly straight shiny black hair and beautiful green eyes. Oooooh I'm gorgeous. :D

Back