Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, so I promised nipple clamps. but fyi, I did not promise sexy

little gif.

and for those who really want to appreciate me in all my dorkiness, the full video
https://www.dropbox.com/s/iiodogs87c4d4jy/2018-4-30-10-45-7.mp4

(and yes, totally filmed with 2 minutes I managed to steal in the bathroom right before kid wanted me to open a bottle of water, and hubby brought me more laundry)

Thank you for sharing.. always a treat to see you showing off those gorgeous globes of flesh!:rose::rose:

Well happy tuesday. Since it is tuesday, custom dictates cube boobs.

so let there be boobies

And if finally dawned on me I can just stick my badge under my tits. I hate taking the badge off as I forget I took it off and then get locked out of places and away from my badge lol. but since it is pretty much a giant company logo and my first and last name, it is not ideal to have posted on public pervy sites, so yeah, this works as a good compromise.

Damn, i am , like you said having trouble keeping up with my perving while on the road. But it is always fun to do, especially when you post not one, not two, but three pics of those tantalizing tits of yours!:rose:

Well happy Thursday. here is today's thong

As much as i love your amazing breasts, i must say that your beautiful bottom is wonderful. You have the whole package, beautiful, sexy, playful and fun loving. And while i dont always comment, your direct responses to comments are great! :kiss::rose:

Fair enough. Principles are principles after all.
exactly

Damn, i shouldn't check this thread before trying to go to sleep, unless im trying to go camping... (pitching a tent)
lol. camping is awesome. ok not really, but glamping is fun

Thank you for sharing.. always a treat to see you showing off those gorgeous globes of flesh!:rose:
you are welcome

Damn, i am , like you said having trouble keeping up with my perving while on the road. But it is always fun to do, especially when you post not one, not two, but three pics of those tantalizing tits of yours!:rose:
yes you are behind. glad you enjoy

As much as i love your amazing breasts, i must say that your beautiful bottom is wonderful. You have the whole package, beautiful, sexy, playful and fun loving. And while i dont always comment, your direct responses to comments are great! :kiss::rose:
well thanks. I do try to be fun.

You have any job openings? Fuck, who am I kidding? I'd work for free

my office is boring.

thank you

I see your Double Dayummmmmm and raise to OMG Double Dayummmmmmm!:D
lol thank you

Your body is just...amazing! :devil::rose:
you are too kind

I amend my list - top tucked under cube boob with panties gets me every time. Damn! I want!

well thank you. yeah the cubical makes all the difference lol

pan

pants just pulled down...thong panties, framing such a beautiful ass...that is calling out..."I know few spots for your tongue ""

exactly. glad my panties get the point across.

Shower pix are always hot...but, the naked at work, the view... Officially..."i'm stroking my cock to that pic

oh thanks. so very nice

Wow! You are amazingly sexy. That pussy looks so yummy. Whoever gets to devour your pussy is one lucky person. I am so hard right now. Time for some stress relief. Thank you my dear.

thank you and yolur are welcome

The glasses are so sexy. I love the sexy glasses look. That pic just says blow your load alll over me... at least that would be my fantasy. 😁

thank you. yeah I do rock the geek look sometimes

I always love and adore your tits, but those panties just do it for me too. So sexy!
thank you. those are the style i wear most days

If you don’t want those panties anymore, I will love to take them off your hands. 😁😏 I love messy panties. Just my thing...
sure. since i wear this style all the time, I must have 20 pairs

Sounding like a plan I can get behind so far.[/QUOTE]

Then I will need some pussy to mouth treatment.

I would say

I would say that the gorgeous lily whiteness of your skin makes the orange look really really orange. I personally hate generic compliments. I mean, you grace us schlubs with the beauty of your body. I certainly don't have anyone in my office like you. I like creativity, especially when passing along compliments. Or humor. But sometimes, the words elude me. But, despite having the big words to express it, it has to be said, beautiful breasts. There, I said it. Now, where's my thesaurus? Phenominal, collossal, hey, hooterific! Maybe that'll fly.

Last edited:
Yes, yes they do......watermelons might stand a chance at a size comparison!

I look at your breast and think Damn I want to go there, be smothered in them like your badge is. ::p: :nana:

Your boobs+Friday = Best Day ever

Now your open thighs+ my mouth = best time ever and this is reversible and just as true with your mouth :devil: your my kind of sexy wicked fun Justa.

Hey Justa that orange it might be the size of your areola's , your sweet pink yummy areola's,

Time to be wicked ,be back later and yes its all your fault Justa! :nana:

I thought the orange was hiding under your tits until I looked a little higher and no the orange make your tits look bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back