Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't say love or maybe just cuz I had chocolate milk but I am seriously in lust.

lol. chocolate milk is so much better than yoohoo

Very sexy. Love the work place fun you have.
thanks #bestemployeever

Off site boobs always a Friday Fan Favorite, I can check off the hand bra and the lifted boob request thank you for that sexy girl!

What if you were the modern day busty Donna Reed type or June Cleaver type??
I think your lifestyle just might be the modern working woman type and now I want to see you wearing fishnets and a beaded pearl necklace or just a pearl necklace......going to classify those as Dream Request as in keep dreaming.

Not to be picky or demanding I'm interested in what you wear to the beach,the lake,the water park and to any amusement park where you can amazing visitors with your fantasy girl style body.

I confess I clean my shower curtain only when I don't want to go to the store and buy a new one so that makes me double lazy and just what a guy does, ain't proud just a true fact.

Shower sex,beach sex,boat sex,car sex all movie ideas that just don't work out as planned in reality.

Justa your pics have never disappointed me aroused, surprised,made me laugh-with joy and made me keep following your thread.
If you were perfect this thread would be fun to look at the pics but not one to comment on or instigate on. :)

You rock,your a mess with a plan but you rock it hard girl!

well yw. If asked to describe my household style, I would say a mix of roseanne, grace kelly (grace under fire), claire dumphy, and jill taylor . and apparently I watch too much TV. And I was serious about beach attire tomorrow, but yeah you will be disappointed. And yup life is more fun messy, but yeah, I do usually have some form of plan.

I think it’s safe to say, this is my favourite thread 😍 so gorgeous

thank you, and wow, another shower curtain fan

Does that make me shallow or have an unknown new shower curtain fetish, oh my damn! :eek:

lol, shower curtains are totally where it is at.

Wow, I do love this thread

thanks. so many shower curtain fans

Justa, this thread is so great, I am loving the Crawford comparison.

I did wonder for a few seconds though, do you think she might have freakishly large hands I mean her fingers look v long...🤔

That said, as a committed fan of arse and yours in particular, any chance you can take a pic of your arse in those panties, just by way of balancing out all the glorious boob action?😊

nah, she was like a B cup so yeah small hands work. Dont get me wrong, B was big for a model of her time. what, the other leading supermodel of the time was Kate Moss. my ass in panties. sure I can do that.

You are so fucking sexy!!! :devil::devil:

thank you.

Beautiful photos.

I won’t be disappointed when you turn up on the beach, in a one piece, high neckline, low hip line reinforced bust line costume. Well maybe I will, just a bit, no hell a lot.

oh now, dont forget mom swimdresses. then the long t-shirt dress cover up over that.

Are you saying that you don't wear tassels, thong and stripper heels to the beach?

oh now, dont forget mom swimdresses. then the long t-shirt dress cover up over that.

I volunteer at a school for disabled children and used to support them in the therapy pool. Most of the female staff, especially the larger ones used to wear long loose t shirts over one piece costumes.

What about even earlier. Ankle length pants with long sleeved tops both with layers of frills. Also a frilly hat. They used to change in bathing huts that were wheeled into the sea and they walked down the steps straight into the water. Dead sexy!

I like Grace under fire, shamed her boozing ruined the show, Roseanne was fun the first two season's then work made me miss the rest of it.

Justa you'll wear something really sexy or be all covered up.

Shower Curtain Support group founded March 2 2018 right here!

Last edited:
so working off site today, but I did manage to find an area to sneak off to for a few seconds.

and yes yes I am wearing blue and fuchsia animal print socks, thanks for noticing.

now to today's randomness, which comes from my mail.

I frequently get requests for like cute tit holding poses, like iconic this iconic Cindy Crawford pose.

now all I can think is they really do not get the gravity of the situation.
But this morning I was about to hop in the shower and figured what the fuck, it is friday. And yes I am standing in my shower with my panties on. I figured best place to try and pose in case someone decides to walk into my bathroom. And yes it is a newer shower curtain, some people clean theirs, I just buy new ones a lot. It is easier that way. Again,so not Donna fucking Reed.

anyway, so I first try the hands over the tits, and settled for covering the nipples. yeah. ok so then, what if I make my hands into cups, oh yeah that helped, no fucking way they were going down it that little pocket. ok well maybe gray scale, since i think hers was and I never post grayscale (some people think I do sometimes, if they don't see my hair tips, but really I am just that pale that it look black and white lol) Actually, grey scale did help some, looks a little classier at least haha. But overall, yeah I just need bigger hands to do shit like that.

Anyway the results of random suggestion from my mailbox.

Tomorrow I will answer the burning question that everyone is asking....what does justa wear to the beach. ok, maybe not everyone is asking, but it is actually asked a lot, and I assure you, the answer will be disappointing.

I know it seems I just have nothing original to say, but you are just a very beautiful and sexy woman. You never cease to amaze, arouse and entice. You are so desirable, alluring and truly an amazing woman. Thank you for sharing... especially the mailbox suggestions... they are very erotic and alluring themselves.
Thank you for sharing... so truly amazing.
:rose::kiss:

Are you saying that you don't wear tassels, thong and stripper heels to the beach?

haha. I don't wear the stripper shoes to the bathroom, I might break my leg walking in them lol. I have been meaning to get tassels though. I was to see if i can get them both spinning at the same time in unison, then maybe see if I can get them spinning in opposite directs. you know things to do during meetings.

I volunteer at a school for disabled children and used to support them in the therapy pool. Most of the female staff, especially the larger ones used to wear long loose t shirts over one piece costumes.

What about even earlier. Ankle length pants with long sleeved tops both with layers of frills. Also a frilly hat. They used to change in bathing huts that were wheeled into the sea and they walked down the steps straight into the water. Dead sexy!

yeah, I see that, to prevent malfunctions around kids. lol. well there are islamic bathing suits.

I like Grace under fire, shamed her boozing ruined the show, Roseanne was fun the first two season's then work made me miss the rest of it.

Justa you'll wear something really sexy or be all covered up.

Shower Curtain Support group founded March 2 2018 right here!

wow surprised anyone else remembers watching her show. she was funny. speaking of forgotten sitcoms, my favorite show when I was like 4... ok, yeah, normal kids watched sesame street and mr rogers, but I felt sesame street talked down to me, and mr rogers (and pee wee herman too btw) gave me that whole stranger danger creepy vibe that made me want to run to a mcgruff house. Anyway, so my favorite show back then was It's a Living. I will be shocked if anyone remembers that sitcom.

I know it seems I just have nothing original to say, but you are just a very beautiful and sexy woman. You never cease to amaze, arouse and entice. You are so desirable, alluring and truly an amazing woman. Thank you for sharing... especially the mailbox suggestions... they are very erotic and alluring themselves.
Thank you for sharing... so truly amazing.
:rose::kiss:

thank you.

Its a living , yep took a minute it had that smoking blonde who was a femme fatale for a lot of years in other movies and the one dirty blond of later became the mother on Dharma and Greg, didn't one of the other girls end up on Wings???

Sesame Street had that welfare vibe and yes Mr. Rogers was like super creepy even now the reruns are just bad touch foreplay , YUCK!

I recommend you study some Elvira videos her tassel skills are amazing and she an undercover ginger who to this day I have never heard her call out anyone for being scummy or sexist !

Friday boat drinks and food await me plus this cooler sunny weather here is perfect for being out in!

That Elvira knows her tassels! Justa, can't wait to see your recreation! Possibly a little much for a cube shoot though...

so working off site today, but I did manage to find an area to sneak off to for a few seconds.

and yes yes I am wearing blue and fuchsia animal print socks, thanks for noticing.

I frequently get requests for like cute tit holding poses, like iconic this iconic Cindy Crawford pose.

But this morning I was about to hop in the shower and figured what the fuck, it is friday. And yes I am standing in my shower with my panties on. I figured best place to try and pose in case someone decides to walk into my bathroom. And yes it is a newer shower curtain, some people clean theirs, I just buy new ones a lot. It is easier that way. Again,so not Donna fucking Reed.

anyway, so I first try the hands over the tits, and settled for covering the nipples. yeah. ok so then, what if I make my hands into cups, oh yeah that helped, no fucking way they were going down it that little pocket. ok well maybe gray scale, since i think hers was and I never post grayscale (some people think I do sometimes, if they don't see my hair tips, but really I am just that pale that it look black and white lol) Actually, grey scale did help some, looks a little classier at least haha. But overall, yeah I just need bigger hands to do shit like that.

Tomorrow I will answer the burning question that everyone is asking....what does justa wear to the beach. ok, maybe not everyone is asking, but it is actually asked a lot, and I assure you, the answer will be disappointing.

Great pictures. It is very erotic that you found a place where you were visiting to take a partly nude picture for us. You have a beautiful body. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Had to fix a typo.

Its a living , yep took a minute it had that smoking blonde who was a femme fatale for a lot of years in other movies and the one dirty blond of later became the mother on Dharma and Greg, didn't one of the other girls end up on Wings???

Sesame Street had that welfare vibe and yes Mr. Rogers was like super creepy even now the reruns are just bad touch foreplay , YUCK!

I recommend you study some Elvira videos her tassel skills are amazing and she an undercover ginger who to this day I have never heard her call out anyone for being scummy or sexist !

Friday boat drinks and food await me plus this cooler sunny weather here is perfect for being out in!

So, you watch too much tv too, and have better Fridays planned. Jealous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xh84bPPNe8s

Justa you have a lot more sweet cleavage than Elvira but hey it would be great to see.
Pervy gene engaged and now that's my favorite thought of the day . :heart:

Fuck she does have tassel skills.

That Elvira knows her tassels! Justa, can't wait to see your recreation! Possibly a little much for a cube shoot though...

I don't even have tassels yet, but on my to do list now.

Great pictures. It is very erotic that you found a place where you were visiting to take a partly nude picture for us. You have a beautiful body. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Had to fix a typo.

Thanks. New skill added to my resume, excellent and finding places to get half naked.

Thank you.

And apparently I picked the wrong day to go to this location. I always miss the fucked up shit. I could have gone any day this week. Well yesterday an armed guy robbed a local store at gunpoint, fled, scaled the razor wire fence here (slicing himself and his clothes up real good). Tried to gain access to the building but failed as badge required, then climbed on the roof hiding, where our people looking on security tapes eventually realized then he had a standoff with police, primarily because he could not get down because he sliced his leg up too badly.

I always miss the fucked up shit. At my primary location I missed the day one of our low level executives shoplifted from a local store, got into one of our clearly marked vehicles, came back to our location and then the cops came and took him out in handcuffs. I also missed the great collared greens evacuation, the run away snake, and now I missed dumb ass roof robber.

Well at least I was there for the frog, Lady bug, and termite invasions...yippie lol

Last edited:
But you gave us topless boob shot, butt or bust and the promise of tassels in the future, it's been a great day as far as I am concerned

And apparently I picked the wrong day to go to this location. I always miss the fucked up shit. I could have gone any day this week. Well yesterday an armed guy robbed a local store at gunpoint, fled, scaled the razor wire fence here (slicing himself and his clothes up real good). Tried to gain access to the building but failed as badge required, then climbed on the roof hiding, where our people looking on security tapes eventually realized then he had a standoff with police, primarily because he could not get down because he sliced his leg up too badly.

I always miss the fucked up shit. At my primary location I missed the day one of our low level executives shoplifted from a local store, got into one of our clearly marked vehicles, came back to our location and then the cops came and took him out in handcuffs. I also missed the great collared greens evacuation, the run away snake, and now I missed dumb ass roof robber.

Well at least I was there for the frog, Lady bug, and termite invasions...yippie lol

So another day in Florida?

#bigtitproblems

That's fine, I'm sure you'll have no shortage of guys wanting to hold them for you. Just curious, have you ever heard of a guy complain about his huge balls and not actually lie about having huge balls? Oh well, that's what I get when I type random shit off the top of my head. I blame you. You're weird. And I like you, damn it. *rips down your shower curtain and stomps on it* I just did you a favor, didn't I?

But you gave us topless boob shot, butt or bust and the promise of tassels in the future, it's been a great day as far as I am concerned

Well thank you.

So another day in Florida?

Lol. Probably. But I live more redneck weird religious militia Florida and less face eating Florida so dumb ass robbers on roof is not overly common.

#bigtitproblems

That's fine, I'm sure you'll have no shortage of guys wanting to hold them for you. Just curious, have you ever heard of a guy complain about his huge balls and not actually lie about having huge balls? Oh well, that's what I get when I type random shit off the top of my head. I blame you. You're weird. And I like you, damn it. *rips down your shower curtain and stomps on it* I just did you a favor, didn't I?

Lol. To be honest I have never personally known a guy who complained about having huge balls. Is that a common issue? Do they have specially devices to support big balls? Do they have hundreds of assorted sizes for these ballsieres? Do the feature underwire? Do they have specialized gore widths? Will the online search I am about to do on this lead back to cats? Will it lead back to cats because cats with big balls wearing ballsieres? Will the be mouse print? Ballsiere thoughts are all your fault

I love it when you unleash those lovely ladies. They are so amazing

From my experience the entire state is rather whacky. Depending on your brand of whack. Radio show I listen to in the mornings has an entire segment daily on weird Florida stories.

Lol. To be honest I have never personally known a guy who complained about having huge balls. Is that a common issue? Do they have specially devices to support big balls? Do they have hundreds of assorted sizes for these ballsieres? Do the feature underwire? Do they have specialized gore widths? Will the online search I am about to do on this lead back to cats? Will it lead back to cats because cats with big balls wearing ballsieres? Will the be mouse print?

Hahaha. You took Seinfeld weird and went to another level with it.

Ballsiere thoughts are all your fault

latest

You are just truly spectacular! And don't EVER hide those delicious nipples ... *sigh*

Weird Florida Stories

From my experience the entire state is rather whacky. Depending on your brand of whack. Radio show I listen to in the mornings has an entire segment daily on weird Florida stories.

If you want weird Florida stories read the books by Carl Hiaasen. He has written some doozies. Look for "Lucky You" or "Skinny Dip". What a hoot!

I used to really enjoy Hiaasen's books. "Basket Case" was a favorite. "Star Island" was the last of his I read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back