Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
so today we have another visitor at my office. It isn't like a few weeks ago where God himself came, but someone important enough for me not have obvious pink hair.

so I just put a ponytail holder around the pink area, and stuffed the ponytail portion in the back of my shirt. creating this look.

thus I started a fashion debate in the office. I come into the office, one guy comments that he likes my hair cut, I say thanks but no cut, just styled differently. another guy chimes in that it looks good and I should wear it more like that. A third guy chimes in, no it does not look good, the colored hair is her, and she is obviously wearing her hair like that to hide the color, and hiding who you are to please others never looks good (I like him), which turns to well she wore a dress 2 years ago, looked great, and that totally isn't her. Which slid to the concept of costumes and dressing up for fancy events and such, debating for example, a man stating that he never wears suits, prefers not to, but that doesn't mean he doesn't look really nice when he does for a wedding or whatever etc etc

So, yup, I started a 15 minute fashion debate between a group of men today. My work here is almost done.

well ok...Boobs

now my work here is almost done.
Damn I love the way you keep us on your work schedule...and keep the girls exposed when they need some freedom! Thanks.

so today we have another visitor at my office. It isn't like a few weeks ago where God himself came, but someone important enough for me not have obvious pink hair.

so I just put a ponytail holder around the pink area, and stuffed the ponytail portion in the back of my shirt. creating this look.

thus I started a fashion debate in the office. I come into the office, one guy comments that he likes my hair cut, I say thanks but no cut, just styled differently. another guy chimes in that it looks good and I should wear it more like that. A third guy chimes in, no it does not look good, the colored hair is her, and she is obviously wearing her hair like that to hide the color, and hiding who you are to please others never looks good (I like him), which turns to well she wore a dress 2 years ago, looked great, and that totally isn't her. Which slid to the concept of costumes and dressing up for fancy events and such, debating for example, a man stating that he never wears suits, prefers not to, but that doesn't mean he doesn't look really nice when he does for a wedding or whatever etc etc

So, yup, I started a 15 minute fashion debate between a group of men today. My work here is almost done.

well ok...Boobs

Great pictures and great ramble!!! :rose::rose::rose:

If I was the boss at your place, I wouldn’t give a fuck about hair colour etc as long as you were doing the job you are paid to do.

Your hair is fine whichever way you want it. It is part of your character.

Well in some ways it was more fun when there was another chick, as we then got have the bra and do these jeans make my ass look fat debates, with them being all unsure if or how to answer and looking for the safe and smart choice of wording. Yes, it is always amusing. My hubby is impossible to do that with because if I ask him if these jeans make my ass look fat, he will just answer with no, your fat ass makes your ass look fat. No squirmy discomfort, so yeah, another chick to amp up awkwardness was always fun. But in other ways, only straight male geeks discussing fashion amongst themselves is pretty amusing.

just that I should wear dresses more often, so when they are willing to wear the shoes that go with dresses, I will wear dresses and those god awful uncomfortable things from hell called high heels (and no I can't slack and go like pretty sandals, for safety reasons, no open toed shoes are permitted in my department)

and so, who would win in a fight, an ice spider or a yeti?

I, too, tell my wife that her ass makes her ass look fat, not the jeans. Then again, I'm the one who found local stores and online sites where she can get properly fitting bras, other foundation garments, and lingerie.

My office is used when the women want to search online for dresses, skirts, blouses, and lingerie for upcoming work functions or vacations :D I get to put in my dirty old man opinions, I think because my wife's a big breasted BBW and I know the struggle she goes through finding good and sexy clothing.

I always ask them to send me photos of what they purchased and/or wearing. They laugh and never send me any :(

Well in some ways it was more fun when there was another chick, as we then got have the bra and do these jeans make my ass look fat debates, with them being all unsure if or how to answer and looking for the safe and smart choice of wording. Yes, it is always amusing. My hubby is impossible to do that with because if I ask him if these jeans make my ass look fat, he will just answer with no, your fat ass makes your ass look fat. No squirmy discomfort, so yeah, another chick to amp up awkwardness was always fun. But in other ways, only straight male geeks discussing fashion amongst themselves is pretty amusing.

just that I should wear dresses more often, so when they are willing to wear the shoes that go with dresses, I will wear dresses and those god awful uncomfortable things from hell called high heels (and no I can't slack and go like pretty sandals, for safety reasons, no open toed shoes are permitted in my department)

and so, who would win in a fight, an ice spider or a yeti?

It's pretty much all about the ice spider. They're ambush hunters and as smart and strong as Yeti is, there's nothing you can do when you're taking a Yeti poop and a damn ice spider jumps on you.

As for the shoes, well - you know how it is - one person drops a printer and lops off a toe and suddenly no one gets to wear open toe shoes. We had a funny one at work a few months ago - one of the technicians, wearing cargo pants, crawled under the raised floor in the computer room to check for a broken cable and got a pocket tangled in the flooring struts. He was stuck in their for a half hour before he gave up and called for help. The ultimate solution was for him to shimmy out of his cargo pants. LOL - there was a lot of tongue in cheek banter about banning cargo pants and making the technician wear a bicycle speed suit.

Last edited:
<debate details snipped>

well ok...Boobs

I just joined Literotica and within minutes it has become my favorite forum after seeing this post...and I haven't even got to the stories yet.

well ok...Boobs

in any pic, tits in or out, you look great, stunning. keep it going.

So I thought I'd share some what the fuck moments of rural redneck life.

first, we have this note sent home from school, there have been others, but this was the first, thus I photographed it. And yes, this is the public school system, however, I am choosing to believe the teacher was just heavily overworked and multitasking poorly. On the positive side, an I was not added. Also, we did have my son change schools (not for this reason) and the next teacher, both her notes and her smiley faces are better (though her handwriting is worse, but I have the world's worst handwriting, so no judgment there)

next up, walmart clearance. I really do want to know what the selling price of an 8 year old air compressor that isn't in the database would be. Some things I will just never know the answer too.

And finally, the just received birthday invite, which we shall be attending. Yes, I didn't black out the middle name, as it adds the touch of home and many of our girls have names like Sadie Mae, Billy Mae, Betty Lou, Mary Lynn etc, just like boys are often Billy Joe, Mikey Bob etc I would love to tell you the child wrote this, but the truth is, the girl is my son's classmate, thus will be turning 5, and there is just no way her writing could be that pretty, just no way.

So now the question becomes, does me laughing at shit like this make me an uptight judgmental bitch. What if things like this concern me some or make me want to cry a little, am I then an uptight judgmental bitch? And finally, is a hig suit made out of bait likely to lead to a safe activity, what is a hig, what about nig, is a nig suit made out of bait likely to lead to a safe activity?

Ok, yeah, I officially am a judgmental, sarcastic bitch, but hopefully I am slightly humorous.

Too Bad

It's too bad there isn't an office cubicle ass pic... yunno.. Just for scientific comparison

So I thought I'd share some what the fuck moments of rural redneck life.

first, we have this note sent home from school, there have been others, but this was the first, thus I photographed it. And yes, this is the public school system, however, I am choosing to believe the teacher was just heavily overworked and multitasking poorly. On the positive side, an I was not added. Also, we did have my son change schools (not for this reason) and the next teacher, both her notes and her smiley faces are better (though her handwriting is worse, but I have the world's worst handwriting, so no judgment there)

next up, walmart clearance. I really do want to know what the selling price of an 8 year old air compressor that isn't in the database would be. Some things I will just never know the answer too.

And finally, the just received birthday invite, which we shall be attending. Yes, I didn't black out the middle name, as it adds the touch of home and many of our girls have names like Sadie Mae, Billy Mae, Betty Lou, Mary Lynn etc, just like boys are often Billy Joe, Mikey Bob etc I would love to tell you the child wrote this, but the truth is, the girl is my son's classmate, thus will be turning 5, and there is just no way her writing could be that pretty, just no way.

So now the question becomes, does me laughing at shit like this make me an uptight judgmental bitch. What if things like this concern me some or make me want to cry a little, am I then an uptight judgmental bitch? And finally, is a hig suit made out of bait likely to lead to a safe activity, what is a hig, what about nig, is a nig suit made out of bait likely to lead to a safe activity?

Ok, yeah, I officially am a judgmental, sarcastic bitch, but hopefully I am slightly humorous.

judgemental? who isn't and as for the school, yikes... party invite, good for a laugh... you gonna reply to the pm? if not, no worries

yes, I will be recoloring again soon. I still have some pink left, once out, I think I will buy blue. yeah we debate a lot of weird things, fashion isn't usually one

eh, I don't mind, we talk about all sort of weird things. I was actually finding it funny to have them all debating fashion choices. that is more interesting than who would win in a fight, batman or superman, manthing or frankenfish, ice spider or yeti.

Well, we do try to do as little as possible, but they would still do that without me

thank you. and yes work boobs are never a bad thing, still no rules against them even if they do have rules about ass cracks.

I would make an exception for your beautiful ass.

Damn I love the way you keep us on your work schedule...and keep the girls exposed when they need some freedom! Thanks.

Well thank you. let me see, someone just brought me a piece of cake, and it was good. It has actually been an awesome week for work bribes... A bunch of chocolate mini candy bars on Monday, someone else did the same on Tuesday, today there was a muffin, chicken and pasta salad lunch, and now cake. Awesome week for work bribes.

Great pictures and great ramble!!! :rose::rose::rose:

Thank you.

If I was the boss at your place, I wouldn’t give a fuck about hair colour etc as long as you were doing the job you are paid to do.

Your hair is fine whichever way you want it. It is part of your character.

Yeah, I'd rather just show up and get paid, must I do the job too.

I, too, tell my wife that her ass makes her ass look fat, not the jeans. Then again, I'm the one who found local stores and online sites where she can get properly fitting bras, other foundation garments, and lingerie.

My office is used when the women want to search online for dresses, skirts, blouses, and lingerie for upcoming work functions or vacations :D I get to put in my dirty old man opinions, I think because my wife's a big breasted BBW and I know the struggle she goes through finding good and sexy clothing.

I always ask them to send me photos of what they purchased and/or wearing. They laugh and never send me any :(

Risky, risky calling the wife's ass fat. How sweet of you to help them shop, but so rude that they don't send you the photos. I'm sorry. Guess you shall have to imagine.

It's pretty much all about the ice spider. They're ambush hunters and as smart and strong as Yeti is, there's nothing you can do when you're taking a Yeti poop and a damn ice spider jumps on you.

As for the shoes, well - you know how it is - one person drops a printer and lops off a toe and suddenly no one gets to wear open toe shoes. We had a funny one at work a few months ago - one of the technicians, wearing cargo pants, crawled under the raised floor in the computer room to check for a broken cable and got a pocket tangled in the flooring struts. He was stuck in their for a half hour before he gave up and called for help. The ultimate solution was for him to shimmy out of his cargo pants. LOL - there was a lot of tongue in cheek banter about banning cargo pants and making the technician wear a bicycle speed suit.

Hate those creepy ass ice spiders. haha, omg, did people at least take pictures and videos to send to him randomly?

I just joined Literotica and within minutes it has become my favorite forum after seeing this post...and I haven't even got to the stories yet.

oh, I am another persons first. How fun. And thank you. There are plenty of exciting and entertaining people around here.

in any pic, tits in or out, you look great, stunning. keep it going.

Well thank you. I do plan too. It just doesn't feel right to go a day without posting something revealing.

It's too bad there isn't an office cubicle ass pic... yunno.. Just for scientific comparison

oh now there have been many, and probably will be tomorrow. It will be Thursday after all

judgemental? who isn't and as for the school, yikes... party invite, good for a laugh... you gonna reply to the pm? if not, no worries

lol. and I guess I should look at my message box. Honestly, I don't look often except when I see it is full, for the most part it has become a place where thoughts go to die. I thought as they increased the size, it would get easier because then I didn't have to delete so often, but it isn't. Though before judging me or any lit woman on their message box management, I challenge that one should create an account with an obvious female name and some of their sexual stories or thoughts or pictures, and then see how well they manage their message box.

I would make an exception for your beautiful ass.
Well, try as I might, I still have yet to be reported for an ass crack violation. Guess I just need to try harder.

Ass Crack Violation

LOL... Cheers to Thursday's Ass Crack Violation..LOL.. Smiling just thinking of it Justa... Thanks for the fun

"Well thank you. let me see, someone just brought me a piece of cake, and it was good. It has actually been an awesome week for work bribes... A bunch of chocolate mini candy bars on Monday, someone else did the same on Tuesday, today there was a muffin, chicken and pasta salad lunch, and now cake. Awesome week for work bribes."

I can't help it but my naughty mind is wondering what are they bribing you for?? Did I miss anything? Are you performing some sort of service for your co-workers and they are bringing you goodies??? Sexy minds want to know?

LOL... Cheers to Thursday's Ass Crack Violation..LOL.. Smiling just thinking of it Justa... Thanks for the fun

Well, we know me, someone creates a rule, I have to see just how far I can go in breaking it before I get called on it. It is amazing that I never get special meetings with HR. OK, I did once, apparently driving 91mph in a company car for 4 hours straight is frowned upon. In my defense, number 1, I didn't answer my phone when they called because talking and driving is unsafe, and number 2, I didn't know they had installed GPS in that car, they hadn't prior. Of course, I did ask exactly how much over the speed limit I can go before it becomes a special meeting. They answered 4 to 6 miles, but so far 11 miles over hasn't gotten me another meeting yet. Yeah, HR loves me.

Well, try as I might, I still have yet to be reported for an ass crack violation. Guess I just need to try harder.[/QUOTE]

Or people just enjoy seeing it all the time. I know I would.;)

"Well thank you. let me see, someone just brought me a piece of cake, and it was good. It has actually been an awesome week for work bribes... A bunch of chocolate mini candy bars on Monday, someone else did the same on Tuesday, today there was a muffin, chicken and pasta salad lunch, and now cake. Awesome week for work bribes."

I can't help it but my naughty mind is wondering what are they bribing you for?? Did I miss anything? Are you performing some sort of service for your co-workers and they are bringing you goodies??? Sexy minds want to know?

Nope, they are just smart and understand corporate politics. OK, if you find someone in IT who is competent and you actually like, it is just good business to treat them well. At a normal corporation, if you need IT assistance, you call the unhelpful desk, right? 50/50 they are rude, incompetent, or both. However, you have someone who works in your building who is at least part of an adjacent department, has all the capabilities they have and more. You could bypass all protocol and just ask if they wouldn't mind helping you with something. If they like you, they might actually do it. If they don't, they will give you the number to the unhelpful desk. Thus, it is smart to make sure someone in IT who has a clue likes you. Thus, bribery works.

Well, try as I might, I still have yet to be reported for an ass crack violation. Guess I just need to try harder.

Or people just enjoy seeing it all the time. I know I would.;)[/QUOTE]

Well, clearly, someone reported someone for them to feel the need to make an ass crack rule. I didn't really violate it until then, but since it is now a rule, I must.

Abso Frickin Lutely... We wait at half staff for your presentation of violation of rule # 69.. "Thou shalt not have an ass crack in thy workplace".. And whatever you do.. You Have to ALWAYS make sure your coochie is covered !!!

Or people just enjoy seeing it all the time. I know I would.;)

Well, clearly, someone reported someone for them to feel the need to make an ass crack rule. I didn't really violate it until then, but since it is now a rule, I must.[/QUOTE]

Just crawl under my desk and I'll enjoy your ass crack all day long. And you'll feel some much better afterwards.

Nope, they are just smart and understand corporate politics. OK, if you find someone in IT who is competent and you actually like, it is just good business to treat them well. At a normal corporation, if you need IT assistance, you call the unhelpful desk, right? 50/50 they are rude, incompetent, or both. However, you have someone who works in your building who is at least part of an adjacent department, has all the capabilities they have and more. You could bypass all protocol and just ask if they wouldn't mind helping you with something. If they like you, they might actually do it. If they don't, they will give you the number to the unhelpful desk. Thus, it is smart to make sure someone in IT who has a clue likes you. Thus, bribery works.

oh and as far as corporate politics, not only to you want a friend in IT, but also HR, Facilities, and the Executive administrative assistant. Some day, you are going to want something from them. They all have high work loads and lots of people in line. If your position does not guarantee you priority, then you should hope they want to make you a priority. Plus if you have all 4 covered, you will know where every body is buried and everything that goes on, so make sure to ask about their family, kids, dogs, whatever. Maybe bring them Starbucks occasionally. Someday it will pay off.

Abso Frickin Lutely... We wait at half staff for your presentation of violation of rule # 69.. "Thou shalt not have an ass crack in thy workplace".. And whatever you do.. You Have to ALWAYS make sure your coochie is covered !!!

lol, yeah, there may be some cube coochie violations too, though there has been no rule on that yet.

Just crawl under my desk and I'll enjoy your ass crack all day long. And you'll feel some much better afterwards.

Well that does sound like a decent way to spend the afternoon.

Well that does sound like a decent way to spend the afternoon.[/QUOTE]

And don't worry about my wandering hands either. They are just there to make you more comfortable.

Risky, risky calling the wife's ass fat. How sweet of you to help them shop, but so rude that they don't send you the photos. I'm sorry. Guess you shall have to imagine.

Considering that she hauled off and broke my nose in college when, after trying to explain to her how to solve a basic Algebra question, I called her stupid, I am brave. LOL

The women do sometimes share photos :devil:
But only after work and on weekends :devil:

Justadesperatewifeandmom said:
And yes, this is the public school system, however, I am choosing to believe the teacher was just heavily overworked and multitasking poorly. On the positive side, an I was not added.
Struggling not to say something mean... gaaah, I can't help myself:
That word is not spelled with an I in public schools, it is reserved for
catholic boarding schools. :D
I'm sorry, I'll go stand in the corner for the rest of the day... :eek:

At a normal corporation, if you need IT assistance, you call the unhelpful desk, right? 50/50 they are rude, incompetent, or both.
Ours are always super polite but usually clueless and trained to do whatever it takes to prevent you from reaching anyone who actually knows anything about the problem you're having. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back