Nothing here of interest

My wife has, several times, with several different partners back in our swinging days.

I have such a missed opportunity. I was picked up by a guy to go to a party and he brought a friend. I sat between them and they asked me if I liked skiing… they told me about cock skiing and I just laughed and we went to the party. My current self is kicking my younger self for not taking the bait.

I have such a missed opportunity. I was picked up by a guy to go to a party and he brought a friend. I sat between them and they asked me if I liked skiing… they told me about cock skiing and I just laughed and we went to the party. My current self is kicking my younger self for not taking the bait.
That's a shame you didn't take that opportunity to go " skiing "!! Every woman should be able to have a cock in each hand even once in her life and even for a few good, long strokes hmmmmm 😜

I noticed in your sig line that you like older men. Maybe MtnMike and I should plan a trip together to come visit you.;)

Back