NOT HAD SEX IN 12 LONG YEARS HELLPP

I have trouble maintaining relationships period. I have a golden rule that if a man can commit to at least a 3 month relationship, then I'll give it away. I want to be special and not some hook-up.

It was originally a year, but I made an adjustment as I realized not too many men wanna wait that long.
Ahhhh that makes sense. So its just a self imposed rule. That makes sense then. Do you define the 3 month term as 3 months dating or 3 months officially together?

I'm 35 years old and I've never had sex. It must stink if you want to have sex but for whatever reason cannot.

Im a 41 year old femae and iv had sex maybe 3 times in 10 year
If your profile pic is accurate I'd imagine that your lack of sex is due to the fact that you've decided that it isn't important to you. IMHO the hottest and best sex has been with women in their 40s so if you are willing to get back into dating, I suspect you might actually enjoy yourself immensely. Sex is very affirming and wonderful so for me sex is a very important part of my life that takes a priority, maybe too much so. I wish you nothing but the best. Peace, G.

That's so sad! It sounds like you missed your entire 30's!

Well, the good news is sex is even better in your 40's. You are the "older woman" for younger guys and the "younger woman" for older guys and if you're anything like me your libido is going to go into overdrive.

Seriously, if you take the lead on flirting (don't wait for guys to flirt with you first), lots of younger guys are attracted to a woman with some experience (you can lie, I'm sure they'll still believe you!) and lots of older guys, guys in their 40's and 50's and even 60's, work extra hard to be in good shape and they carry around boner pills like TicTacs!

Put yourself out there and don't get tied down for awhile (or maybe only on weekends if they take you somewhere nice! ;) )
Excellent advice LizV. Start dressing and acting more provocatively. Like Liz said, don't wait for men to flirt...too many weak ones. Just say hi and make eye contact with any man you feel desire for. That puts the ball instantly in his court. From there, the rest will spontaneous combust! If you'd like a 44yr old experienced viking to soundboard your fantasies or just to build your confidence with, chat me up. I'm game for soft core, dirty or filthy. Love it all! Welcome back!💥🍾🥂🌹

I've never had sex period. And I'm 27.

Sweetie, trust me, you're missing out. It's probably NOT going to be great the first time.

Or the second time.

Or maybe not even the third time.

But then, omg, you're going to kick yourself for waiting so long! You're only young once and ... this may sound a little slutty but I don't know how else to say it ... great sex is rarely about the other person.

Great sex is about YOU and where you are in your head and your life. Be strong. Be independent.

Let go of expectations and you'll discover for yourself what I'm talking about. :heart: :heart: :heart:

(you will thank me later i promise, but you don't have to)

Sweetie, trust me, you're missing out. It's probably NOT going to be great the first time.

Or the second time.

Or maybe not even the third time.

But then, omg, you're going to kick yourself for waiting so long! You're only young once and ... this may sound a little slutty but I don't know how else to say it ... great sex is rarely about the other person.

Great sex is about YOU and where you are in your head and your life. Be strong. Be independent.

Let go of expectations and you'll discover for yourself what I'm talking about. :heart: :heart: :heart:

(you will thank me later i promise, but you don't have to)
Absolutely love period sex

We slowed down and went over a year not doing it. However a few weeks ago we tried to get back into it. I gave her a very small orgasm; at least she came. She then blew me which fucking felt good but she was so tight I couldn’t get in there so ended up cumming on her hand and dripping down her ass. May try again tomorrow.

I have trouble maintaining relationships period. I have a golden rule that if a man can commit to at least a 3 month relationship, then I'll give it away. I want to be special and not some hook-up.

It was originally a year, but I made an adjustment as I realized not too many men wanna wait that long.
Ill wait that long but i get to do whatever i want.

Back