Northwest on Earth (closed)

"Well, if you're going to be wearing my shirt, I think I've already helped," he said, teasing, hopping out of bed. He grinned. He had never really understood the fascination some guys had with girls wearing their shirts, but Misha looked so cute, so sexy with it hanging just low enough to cover her, and it was his shirt. It was like she belonged to him too. He picked up his shorts and pulled them on, then he pulled her into his arms.

"You know I'm going to have a hard time keeping my hands off you, don't you?" he whispered in her ear, and kissed her softly before letting her go. He followed her downstairs. The whole place seemed different. It had looked like paradise before, even felt like it, but now that she had slept with him, he realized it was paradise. Not because of the beautiful setting and the wonderful building, but because of Misha. He sat at the counter and grinned, watching her do her thing.

Misha grinned giddily at Charlie's comment about not being able to keep his hands off of her. She made it to the bottom of the stairs before she decided she had to stop and kiss him again. And then again, once they reached the kitchen.

Everything seemed different now. She felt almost like they were playing house, rather than this being her job and he being a guest. With a smile she still couldn't wipe off her face, she set about making them pancakes for breakfast, stopping every few minutes to kiss Charlie, and touching him in some way every moment she was within reach.

He kept his word, and completely failed to keep his hands off of her. Everytime she was in arm's reach, he reached out, patting her ass if she was moving by, pulling her in for a kiss if she stopped. She was almost as bad, and he didn't mind at all. She was smiling as she set the plate in front of him, and once again, it was fantastic. He ate with an appetite and when he stopped, he was sleepy and happy.

"This is really like a little slice of heaven," he said. He pulled her close, kissing her, and his hands slipped under his shirt to caress her bare skin. "I don't know what I did to deserve you, but I hope I keep doing it."

Misha practically purred at the feeling of Charlie's hand sliding up under her shirt, then she laughed at herself for making such a strange sound. She felt wonderfully lazy - the sex had been frankly exhausting, and that combined with a big breakfast was colluding to make her want a nap, despite only having been awake maybe 4 hours.

Her body seemed to follow his hand, pressing against his touch wherever he happened to be touching her at the moment. "Just keep being yourself and you won't need to worry about a thing," she murmured. She sat down in his lap and kissed him softly. "I could be happy spending the entire day in bed with you..." she observed, smiling at him. "But we could actually do something if you want."

“Oh, I definitely want to do something,” he said. “I'm just not sure my body's ready to go there again, yet.” He slipped his arm around her waist and kissed her. He grinned and then he slid his shirt off of her.

“Unless there's a good reason not to be, I really prefer you naked,” he said, letting his hands drift over her warm, soft skin. He kissed her neck and breathed her scent. Then he stood up, lifting her up in the air and then playfully throwing her over his shoulder. He carried her out onto the porch, looking out over the bay, and set her down, and kissed her. Then he stood a while, taking in the view, the complete isolation.

“So what do you think,” he said. “Do I get to have you as my naked nubile serving wench?”

Misha yelped in surprise as Charlie hoisted her easily over his shoulder. She made a token effort of trying to get him to put her down before her laughter overtook her and she simply allowed him to carry her out onto the porch. Once outside, she swatted playfully at his shoulder, still giggling.

She wasn't quite expecting his off-hand comment after the long, peaceful silence. She sputtered in surprise, looking up at him. His expression was almost comically serious, which only pushed her into laughing again.

"Your naked, nubile serving wench?" she repeated, giggling helplessly. Suffice to say, it wasn't exactly the kind of language she had expected. She pressed a kiss to his neck once she managed to calm her amusement at his particular choice of words, her smile turning a bit flirty. "Well, I was always your nubile serving wench in any case, so I figure adding the naked bit shouldn't be so difficult," she teased. She turned around in his arms and her fingers went immediately to work on the button of his shorts. "But if I have to be naked all the time, can I request that you do the same?"

"I will grant your request," he said. He smiled at her stretched his arms high over his head. When the button opened, the shorts dropped, and he stepped out of them, standing naked, confident that she would like what she saw.

His hand slipped down to cup her ass and caress it possessively. Then he gave it a spank. "But the next time you ask for something, make sure you say please."

He grinned and pulled her against him, kissing her long and sweet. He felt an unexpected stirring of arousal, and pulled his lips away from hers.

"This is going to be a very long month," he said, and scooped her up in his arms. "I hope that's a sturdy bed."

Misha and Charlie did little but sleep and fuck for the next few days. They only left the luxuriously large bed in Charlie's room to do the bare necessities - eat, wash, and occasionally to find somewhere new in the house to have sex.

It was almost a week into Charlie's stay when Misha pulled open the door to the fridge to make them some dinner, shivering slightly at the touch of the cold on her skin. She frowned and shut the door, then turned around at the sound of Charlie entering the room and grinned, blushing as she ogled his perfectly naked body. Crossing the room, she pressed a long kiss to his lips.

"I'm afraid I can't put off grocery shopping any longer," she explained. She laughed self-consciously. "There is, quite literally, no food left in this house. I'll need to go into town before dinner... but I thought maybe you could come with me, and we can grab some dinner at one of the restaurants in town, if you want." She paused, biting her lip, and blushed. "You know... like a date." It seemed silly for her to get embarrassed over such a request, but at the same time, she recognized that their relationship so far had been rather unusual. How was she to know whether Charlie actually wanted a regular romantic relationship with her? He had said he loved her, but he'd said that mid-orgasm, when his mind wasn't exactly in its most coherent state. Besides, he was only staying for a month. It was probably best for both of them if this stayed a temporary fling... regardless of how much she wanted more than that.

The days had passed blissfully. After that first encounter, they both knew there was no way they could deny themselves, and they found themselves making love again and again, neither of them bothering to dress, both of them staying close, until the only minutes they were apart were when they were in the bathroom, or the little while that she spent taking care of business.

He had taken advantage of one of those moments to step out on the porch and talk to his agent. The buzz around Northwest was building faster than expected, and the fact that the unknown lead seemed to have vanished off the face of the earth was fuel on the fire. There were offers, there were appearances. He was a hot property, and for the moment, he only seemed to be getting hotter. The word was out about the other films he'd shot since Northwest as well, and he could have his pick of projects if he came back now. If Northwest was a hit, it would only get better, but if it didn't live up to the buzz....

"Enough," Charlie said. "I'm staying here for three more weeks, til they need me for the promotional stuff. That was the deal."

"Yeah, but...." Charlie turned the phone off. He looked down at the water, and wondered how far he could throw it. Not that it mattered. Whateley had the number of the B&B, and that would put Misha square in his way. He walked in, dropped the phone on the coffee table, and went to the kitchen.

"I'd love to go on a date with you," he said, and then he gave her a worried look. "But won't that mean we have to put clothes on?"

He pulled her close, kissing her sweetly.

"It's your town, beautiful," he said. "I've got the red paint."

Misha responded to his kiss with enthusiasm, humming her pleasure and then laughing at his comment about clothes.

"Yes, we'll have to get dressed," she answered, shaking her head. Her fingers trailing along his chest and toned abs and she bit her lip, enjoying the feeling of his skin. "I promise I'll make it up to you later..." With that, she pulled rather reluctantly out of his arms and started toward her room. She hadn't been there in days - it felt a little odd to be rummaging through her drawers again, looking for some clothing.

She decided to dress a little more nicely than her usual jean shorts and t shirt. She tugged her hair brush through her hair and then pulled on a short red dress with a plunging neckline that she loved but never really had much of an excuse to wear. It wasn't that fancy - it was still light and cotton, technically a sundress - but certainly nicer than anything else she had. On a whim, she even decided to apply a little make-up: a little mascara, the slightest touch of a bronzer and some subtle, golden-coloured eye shadow. She looked at herself in the mirror and blushed. She was pleased with how she looked, but she hadn't put actual effort into looking nice for anyone in years. Part of her was paranoid that she was making more out of this than she should, but the rest of her recognized that whatever she had Charlie had was unquestionably more than some short-term fling... even if she wasn't sure how they were going to deal with that once the month was over.

She could still hear Charlie walking around upstairs when she was finished, so she grabbed a small three-ring binder off her bedside table on the way out of the room, mostly to give herself something to do while she waited. Out in the kitchen, she sat down on one of the stools next to the counter and started marking up the typed pages in the binder with a pen.

He came down from his room a few minutes later, wearing linen pants and a white button down shirt. His sandals were by the back door, so he padded barefoot across the living room to the kitchen. She was working again, making marks in a binder, but he couldn't take his eyes off her. For the first time since they'd met, she was in a dress, and she looked amazing. She'd put on a little make-up, and it heightened her beauty so that for a long moment he just stood and stared. He stepped closer to her, silently, and put his hand on her back.

“Wow,” he said, looking into her eyes when she turned to look at him. “I … I don't know what to say. I mean, you're beautiful always, but this....” He shook his head, leaned down and kissed her softly. “I'm almost afraid to touch you. I don't want to break the spell. Oops.” He had touched her, his hand sliding down to caress her ass playfully. He grinned.

“You really do look spectacular,” he said. “I just can't help being a goof. It's a defense mechanism or I'd fall more completely, head-over-heels in love with you than I already am.” It had started as a joke, but by the end, he wasn't kidding. He cleared his throat, suddenly incredibly vulnerable, not to mention awkward. His eyes fell to the binder she'd been working at. Not business, apparently, but...

“A screenplay?” He turned to look more closely. “You little minx. You never told me. So is there a part for me in it?”

Misha jumped in surprise as Charlie laid a hand on her back. She looked up at him and smiled. A blush rose on her cheeks at his compliments, and grew only redder as the words "more in love with you," slipped out of his mouth. Her heart leaped into her throat, preventing her from responding.

Then he looked down at her screenplay and expressed his surprise. She pushed herself up to her feet and kissed him softly. "Of course. You'd be perfect for my male lead. When I'm finished and it becomes the most sought-after script in Hollywood, I'll pull some strings and see about getting you cast," she teased, grinning. Then her smile turned softer and she pressed another kiss to his lips. "And um..." she paused to clear her throat, her heart thudding out of her chest. She shook her head and sighed. "Oh, I don't care anymore. I don't care whether people say its soo early. I love you too, Charlie..." She smiled widely at him, feeling like a weight was lifted off her chest. She kissed him again, more passionately this time.

He grinned and gave a ridiculous, pouty face as she spun her dream of putting him in her movie. Of course he knew that writers never got to make those decisions, but it was a nice fantasy, and he chuckled when she talked about pulling strings. He was about to offer to do the same for her, when she blindsided him by saying she loved him, and he stood there for a second, his face frozen halfway between a silly pout and a smug grin, and looked at her.

Then she kissed him, and his body unlocked, arms crushing her against him, his mouth taking hers, everything but that kiss and those three words forgotten, and then the words were lost too. He didn't know how long, but he was out of breath when they stopped kissing, and he stared into her eyes.

“I can help you,” he said, “with your script. If you'd let me.” He wasn't quite sure where the words were coming from, but they weren't the ones he meant. He shook his head, took a deep breath.

“Misha,” he said. “I've loved you since I first set eyes on you. I know it sounds . . . .” But it didn't sound any of the ways he was afraid it did. It sounded like the truth. It was. “I love you. It terrifies me, and I keep trying to talk myself out of it, but I can't. I love you.”

Misha's heart felt like it was skipping a beat every time he said he loved her, and she couldn't stop smiling.

"I know," she answered, holding his face for a moment and then wrapping her arms around his neck. "It sounds so crazy to be saying it when I've only met you a week ago, but it's true. I love you, Charlie. You're..." she paused, unable to find the words, and found herself kissing him again to fill the silence. Then she smiled sweetly at him, blushing. "You're everything I could ever want. Perfect." There was desire growing inside her at his closeness and at the intimacy of their words.

She pulled herself up until she was seated on the counter and parted her legs, pulling Charlie toward her until he was standing against the counter between her thighs. "Do you think dinner can wait a little while?" she whispered, trailing kisses up his neck. She shot him a wicked grin. "Because I really want to show you just how much I love you..."

Her lips were driving him crazy. Love was one thing, but it was too big for him to think about, or maybe he was just afraid to think about it, because he couldn't without thinking about the future. The future that would put half the Pacific Ocean between them in a few weeks. The elephant in the room.

On the other hand, they'd grown quite comfortable with mutual and apparently insatiable lust over the past days, and he found himself hardening as she teased him, her thighs spreading as he pressed against her, sliding his hands under her skirt, pushing it up to her hips.

"Do you think you can make it quick?" he said, grinning his playful grin between kisses. "I am getting pretty hungry."

He pulled her tight against him, then, and kissed her. He poured himself into it, showing her how much he loved her, lips crushing hers as his arms held her tight.

Misha giggled at Charlie's quip about being hungry and returned his kiss with equal passion, grinding her hips sensuously against his. She sighed desirously at the feeling of his hardening length pressed against her.

"I'm sure we can manage to be pretty quick," she promised. Her fingers went to work unbuttoning his shirt, then she pushed it off his shoulders and tossed it over the back of one of the chairs in the dining room space behind him. She waited barely a beat before she went to work opening his pants. "I want you inside me..." she murmured, freeing his cock and massaging the head. She moaned as their movements pressed his shaft against her cloth-covered slit. Desperate for more, she pushed aside her panties and positioned the head of his shaft against her entrance.

It seemed like she was as hungry as he was, stripping him in a moment as she kissed him feverishly. When she slipped her panties aside, he slid into her, her pussy ready for his thick cock. He groaned as the slippery channel pressed tight around him, and started to rock in and out.

"Oh fuck, Misha," he whispered. "I can't get enough of you. I don't want ..." He didn't say it, just slammed his cock into her. He grbbed her hair, pulling her head back so he could kiss her throat, teeth scraping, sucking her skin.

"I love you," he whispered, stroking into her hard and fast. "It's this thing inside me that won't stop growing. I want to own you."

Once he entered her, it took Misha a several attempt to respond to Charlie's words. She felt so exceptionally good that her voice couldn't quite form words; the only sounds she could make were increasingly loud moans and sighs of pleasure.

She wrapped her legs around his hips and simultaneously relaxed most of her upper body, allowing Charlie to move her head about as he so desired. She reveled in it, loving the way his hand felt gripping her hair. "I'm - oh..." She was cut off momentarily by the feeling of his teeth nipping at her throat. She shut her eyes, her legs tightening, and tried again. "You do. Oh yes, oh Charlie! I'm yours!"

"I'm yours," she said, and Charlie grinned, forgetting tenderness and slamming into her furiously. His cock went deep, and his body smacked against hers. He braced his hands on the counter for balance, using his wrists to hold her hips s she didn't slide across the counter. His pants slid down to his knees, and he stared into her eyes, seeing something in them that said she was telling the truth.

"Mine," he whispered, and kissed her. She'd better be his, he thought, because he'd just left marks all over her neck.

Misha whimpered as he slammed harder into her. The way Charlie took her was so completely satisfying that she couldn't imagine anything else in the world feeling this good. Her body rocked against the counter with the power of his thrusts, driving her higher and higher until she could do nothing but cry out and cling to him. She shook with pleasure, her pussy clenching hard around him as the first wave of her orgasm hit her. She went rigid and gasped raggedly, her legs tightening reactively around his hips as she came hard over his cock.

As Misha started to cum, Charlie held back. She said she wanted to show him how much she loved him. The words were tangled in the storm of his lust, but he couldn't forget them. He slammed into her, teeth clenched, holding her tight as she exploded on his cock. It was almost more than he could take, but he wanted something more.

When her body relaxed, he pulled out, just in time. His cum started to spurt out, splattering against her belly, her thighs, her pussy. He stroked his cock, shuddering as he came on her.

When he finished, he staggered back and leaned against the counter beside her.

"So," he said, when he caught his breath. "Can we go out with my cum on you?"

Misha was still recovering from her orgasm when Charlie spoke, so it took her hazy mind a moment to understand what he was asking. She blinked at him, then a small, wicked smile spread across her lips.

She'd never done anything like it before. Hell, she'd never even considered anything like this before. But there was something about it she found so irresistibly sexy that she couldn't say no. Something about it made her feel like she belonged to him in a way so primal that the thought sent shivers up her spine.

Her body was stretched out, mostly naked, over the counter. Her panties, the only item of clothing that remained on her body, slipped snugly back over her pussy as she stretched, leaving them soaked with Charlie's cum on both the inside and outside. She lifted one hand to her belly and traced her fingertip through one of the splatters of cum, leaving a shining, swirling shape over her skin. She sat up, biting her lip against a small moan at the feeling of his cum dripping down her skin. She blushed - she hadn't really expected to enjoy this so much. She'd always figured that it would be a messy hassle. The sensuality of it had always been kind of lost on her, until now. Maybe it was just because the spunk belonged to Charlie.

Shuffling across the counter toward him, she kissed him thoroughly. Then she pressed a kiss to his neck and whispered, "Am I allowed to fix my hair, or do you want me to go out looking as thoroughly fucked as I feel?" She supposed it was dangerous for her to go out like that - if someone saw her and recognized her appearance for what it was, she had no doubt it would get back to her boss eventually, and she'd lose her job. But then, the wind from the boat was going to toss her hair around anyway, so only she and Charlie would know that at least some of the mess was more than just windblown.

While she waited for his answer, she hopped off the counter and pulled her dress back on over her head, blushing brightly as she felt the thicker ropes of cum that hadn't dried yet soaking into the fabric. She looked down at herself to see little wet spots all over her belly and thighs. It would dry before they actually reached town, she knew, but that didn't stop her from imagining what it would be like to walk around with the evidence of their lovemaking clearly visible. The thought actually made her frown - she hated having to hide their relationship - whatever it was - from everyone else out of a need to protect her job. Why should her boss care if she decided to sleep with a guest? Especially when this was something more than just lust. It wasn't reasonable to ask her to stay away from the man she had so rapidly fallen in love with.

Her smile returned, then, and she crossed the dining room to press her body against his, wrap her arms around his neck, and kiss him. She had meant for it to be a short kiss, but she got lost in it and in him, and by the time they parted, she was well out of breath. "I love you, Charlie."

He kissed her back, deeply, pulling her against him.

"I love you, Misha," he said. It was the first time he had said it this way. It hadn't slipped out, he wasn't caught up in a moment of lust. He was just saying it, and he knew it was true. Whatever they had was different from other girls. It wasn't just that it was more, or that they were in such a perfect setting. There was a quality to it that he'd never felt before, and it was addictive.

He had surprised himself almost as much as her when he pulled out and came on her. It was the sort of thing that happened in porn movies, and he'd never really understood, but there was something intoxicating about marking her that way. He'd said he wanted to own her, and it was strange to realize how true that was. Strange and unsettling, though Misha seemed to enjoy it.

"I want you like this," he said, smiling and ruffling her hair with his fingers. "I want to look at you tonight and see a woman who needs me so badly she can't even get out the door without being fucked." He grinned, and smoothed his own hair back. "My hair's always a mess," he laughed.

He lifted her dress up again and squeezed her ass, growling low.

"We better get out of here before I ravage you again."

No matter how she tried, Misha couldn't keep the love struck grin off of her face. She held Charlie's hand as they walked down the dock and got into the boat, and they couldn't keep their hands off each other while she pulled out of the little bay - they were always either hand in hand, or one had an arm around the other's waist or shoulders, or one was kissing the other on some stretch of exposed skin.

Just before pulling into view of the little town, Misha slowed the boat, turning to look at Charlie with a serious expression. She opened her mouth to speak, but found that she couldn't quite manage to make noise come out. She really didn't want to ask what she was about to, but she didn't have much choice. She pressed a kiss to his lips, and fixed him with an apologetic look. "I wish I didn't have to ask, but my boss spends his time in town here when he's in Tahiti, so can we try to keep from touching each other? At least when other people can see." She winced. "I feel like shit asking this of you when I said this was supposed to be a date..."

"Hey, hey, hey," he says, pulling her in for a kiss. He gives her a wicked, playful grin. "I understand your situation, how you're ashamed of me and all..." he sticks his tongue out. "I'll keep my hands off of you while we're in town, but you're going to have to make it up to me later." He gives her ass a playful smack and then gestures towards the town.

"Let's go," he says. "I'm starving, and I'm starting to get turned on again thinking of all the things I can make you do to make up for this." He gives her a wink, and then steps away to the boat's bow, sitting lazily like any spoiled tourist being driven around.

Back