North Carolina anyone

I know. There is hardly anyone on here from NC anymore!

Durham girl here. Howdy!
I lived in Fayetteville for almost all my life, then in Dirty Durham for a couple of years. The freaks are all moving away, I guess, to Chapel Hill, lol

This rain does suck. Im a recent transplant from NY and im learning here in NC no need for weathermen just open up the door and see what it is itll be different later anyways lol

I was happy on christmas i can bbq though!!

This rain does suck. Im a recent transplant from NY and im learning here in NC no need for weathermen just open up the door and see what it is itll be different later anyways lol

It can be frustrating, it can change in an hour or so :) Fall and springtime you never really know what to wear, heavy jacket or shorts lol.

It can be frustrating, it can change in an hour or so :) Fall and springtime you never really know what to wear, heavy jacket or shorts lol.

I know its crazy but i kind of like it. I do hate the cold but i like having fiur seasons i know i seem a bit confused lol. Than summertime forget it lol it will be bright and sunny than out of no where rain. But im lovin NC so fatr the people here are amazing and im such a sucker for those accents.

I know its crazy but i kind of like it. I do hate the cold but i like having fiur seasons i know i seem a bit confused lol. Than summertime forget it lol it will be bright and sunny than out of no where rain. But im lovin NC so fatr the people here are amazing and im such a sucker for those accents.

Glad you are enjoying the southern hospitality, good iced tea, good food and can't forget our accents ;) Hahaha there are always ups and downs about summer.. hot and humid but great thunderstorms when we get them that is....

Glad you are enjoying the southern hospitality, good iced tea, good food and can't forget our accents ;) Hahaha there are always ups and downs about summer.. hot and humid but great thunderstorms when we get them that is....

Yes very true and southern women are the best!

I couldn't help but to chime in once seeing this... I am from NC as well, but it seems as though I'm on the other side of town... in Asheville.

And I, too, am done with the rain.

Anyone still awake?

I am still awake. You get so much more rain than we do in the piedmont ... and a ton more snow lol.

Ok NC people, my company is relocating me to NC soon. My territory will be SC and NC. If you had your choice of any place to live..where would you choose to live if you had to travel in NC and SC?

Ok NC people, my company is relocating me to NC soon. My territory will be SC and NC. If you had your choice of any place to live..where would you choose to live if you had to travel in NC and SC?

If I were you I would choose the Charlotte metro area. Its centrally located and if you want cheaper taxes you can purchase a home just across the state line in sc for lower taxes. The Charlotte area, either in nc or sc, is very nice

If I were you I would choose the Charlotte metro area. Its centrally located and if you want cheaper taxes you can purchase a home just across the state line in sc for lower taxes. The Charlotte area, either in nc or sc, is very nice

thanks!

Back