North Carolina anyone

Howdy all. I a single white male who is 43, 6'2", 210lbs, and I live near Winston-Salem and Greensboro. I'd love to talk with folks, and even meet those around for a drink or more. Whatever you feel like.

Hi,

I am from Wilmington, but travel to RTP for work once a month. I have been looking for someone to connect with while I am there. Someone that would like a nice dinner and conversation and anything that might go with it.

I am married, lonely, and ready to play:rolleyes:

Kannapolis here

Hey all. I'm a 50 year-old white male. I'd love to meet up with some local ladies who are interested in playing. Drop me a note some time.

Not a Resident, Will Be Passing Through

I can't believe I'm posting this as it's something I've never posted before. If there is a lady who may enjoy chatting a bit on line for the next few weeks, I'm going to have a very brief stay in the Charlotte, NC area in mid-October. Perhaps our chatting here may lead to the naughty secret I've always fantasized about but never acted on. I look forward to your message if you're that lady.

A neighbor to your south. Thought I'd drop in and say hello. :)

I just got back from NY this past week, drove through NC down 95. It's nice to return home to cooler temps. All the rain sure does suck though!

Hello

35/SWM in Morrisville/Cary, NC! Everyone having a good evening here?? Looking for FWBs here....or to have some fun chats...drop me a line!!

I'm from Charlotte area. This is my first response on Lit. I discovered it a few months ago and have been reading stories and posts. Finally decided to join. Any advice on how to get most out of it?

Sure,
Be honest, realistic and respectful, no one's going to change their minds just for you (or me etc)....also don't get into pissing matches and arguments with people....
But don't be afraid to say hello or to strike up a conversation. People are out here for many reasons, one of which includes taking advantage of others...But they usually get weeded out pretty quickly by the good folks of lit..

Sure,
Be honest, realistic and respectful, no one's going to change their minds just for you (or me etc)....also don't get into pissing matches and arguments with people....
But don't be afraid to say hello or to strike up a conversation. People are out here for many reasons, one of which includes taking advantage of others...But they usually get weeded out pretty quickly by the good folks of lit..

Thanks for the advice.

Back