Noisy Women

My wife

My wife can be quite vocal during sex. I like to think we're keeping our neighbours entertained.

Whether flying solo or with MrT, Ive been known to shatter a crystal glass! And it really makes no difference if we are home or away, windows open or closed, Im going to let out how Im feeling at the moment. I hate having to be sileent and that doesnt happen very often.

What a wonderfully erotic photograph this is. And your sentiment is correct, why hide how you feel.....mmmmm

Singing my praises to the God of Cunnilingus! In other words, earth shattering Orgasm!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    45.1 KB · Views: 1
Last year I got a sweater for Christmas... Gutted. I wanted a screamer or a moaner.

*Ba dum chish*

Wa hey

I talk during sex, in whatever way I feel will further stimulate the situation, whether that's giving direction, giving feedback, or just plain dirty talk. And I like guys who talk and give feedback, too. A guy who is completely quiet is a bit of a turnoff to me.

But when I orgasm, I am very loud. I cry out, and the louder I cry out the better I feel the orgasm is. In adjacent hotel rooms people have banged on the walls to tell me to "shut up!" some have called the front desk, and on one occasion, the guy I was having sex with put his hand over my mouth to keep me quiet. I'm a little self-conscious about it, but once I feel that orgasm coming on, self-consciousness flies out the window and I let go.

If you're ever in a hotel and you hear a woman crying out in ecstasy, drop by and say, "Hello!"

But wait until she's done, please.

Yes, please wait. ‘Cause that may be me as well. We’ve gotten the wall bangs.

i'm not a screamer, but i'm not quiet. i'm quite vocal and encouraging during sex. communicating what you like or don't like is important.

i'm not a screamer, but i'm not quiet. i'm quite vocal and encouraging during sex. communicating what you like or don't like is important.

Very nice: screams are actually even distracting and could easily lead me to laughter - which is a mood killer - whereas moans, encouragement, whispered wishes are all a different story

My wife is very loud and noisy. And for an agnostic she invokes God quite a bit!

Amen! When a partner is talking, with some moans or screams, the excitement builds and by the time an orgasm cums, we're both ready for it and more.

I love her whimper,moans,whines,grunts,words of pleasure,direction,dirty talk, she has also had me crawling out of my skin to the point i'm lost in what i'm saying. She reminds me after our intense orgasms as we are cuddling.

My wife is the noisy type, and she has no control over it when she is in the throes of an orgasm. I'm sure her exclamations of pleasure have entertained or offended our neighbors, people in adjoining hotel rooms, along with our family dogs. She doesn't talk much, other than to give orders, such as "fuck me now!!" when I'm eating her pussy.

I'm more of a moaner than a screamer. But once he really starts thrusting I find it almost impossible to keep silent.

There's also apparently a stage I sometimes go through during sex where I attempt to talk dirty, but I'm too turned on to form coherent sentences. I just sort of babble about cocks and cunts and fucking. (Stuff like "fuck my ... you fucker ... my pussy ... my fucking pussy ... god fuck ... fuck ... fuck ...") I've been told it's endearing. :)

I'm more of a moaner than a screamer. But once he really starts thrusting I find it almost impossible to keep silent.

There's also apparently a stage I sometimes go through during sex where I attempt to talk dirty, but I'm too turned on to form coherent sentences. I just sort of babble about cocks and cunts and fucking. (Stuff like "fuck my ... you fucker ... my pussy ... my fucking pussy ... god fuck ... fuck ... fuck ...") I've been told it's endearing. :)

that's so hot! i like when a woman attempts to talk but it so turned on it comes out as some very sexy moans

Back