No Panties

Haven't owned panties since my mid teens when my step-dad threw them out. I learned to maneuver with mini skirts, wearing high heels and nylons.
I am very much aware that men have seen more of me when I sit, bend over to pick up items and other sort of matters.
Not owning one pair of panties, nor crotchless or bikini thongs my pussy hasn't been covered with any them. Men in the throw of horny heat like to help a woman out of them.
I thought I should have one pair eventhough I will not wear them even with a micro mini skirt which I wear most of the time.
I will not spend a pence on them. I asked my son Eric to steal a pair from his gf. At that moment he shared a secret with me that he has used them for wanking.
He wasn't going to steal them but ask Annie for a pair. She would be delighted to give me a pair and bring them to the flat.
Next day Annie, without Eric, brought me one of her panties. The panties were so erotic whereby the crotch so slim be tucked between my pussy lips. I thought I knew Annie and her conservative ways but now she revealed herself to me being open minded.
The panties were gift wrapped and as I opened the box there was a penis shaped dildo. I kissed her on the face but she turned quickly causing our lips to meet.
"I know you are bi so am I" Annie said.
She kissed me again and this time touched my swelling tits. My arousal surfaced and returned her kiss as our tongues entwined. It was more than I expected.
"Angie I want to sleep with you." yes love yes was my response. We made a date and before she left, flashed me that she wasn't wearing any panties.

Now I owned one pair of panties, the type that barely covered my shaved pussy. But it resulted in a sexual surprise.
So hot, so erotic. I would love to be a fly on the wall with two horny lesbians going at each other in the throws of love.

Haven't owned panties since my mid teens when my step-dad threw them out. I learned to maneuver with mini skirts, wearing high heels and nylons.
I am very much aware that men have seen more of me when I sit, bend over to pick up items and other sort of matters.
Not owning one pair of panties, nor crotchless or bikini thongs my pussy hasn't been covered with any them. Men in the throw of horny heat like to help a woman out of them.
I thought I should have one pair eventhough I will not wear them even with a micro mini skirt which I wear most of the time.
I will not spend a pence on them. I asked my son Eric to steal a pair from his gf. At that moment he shared a secret with me that he has used them for wanking.
He wasn't going to steal them but ask Annie for a pair. She would be delighted to give me a pair and bring them to the flat.
Next day Annie, without Eric, brought me one of her panties. The panties were so erotic whereby the crotch so slim be tucked between my pussy lips. I thought I knew Annie and her conservative ways but now she revealed herself to me being open minded.
The panties were gift wrapped and as I opened the box there was a penis shaped dildo. I kissed her on the face but she turned quickly causing our lips to meet.
She kissed me again and this time touched my swelling tits. My arousal surfaced and returned her kiss as our tongues entwined. It was more than I expected.
"Angie I want to sleep with you." yes love yes was my response. We made a date and before she left, flashed me that she wasn't wearing any panties.

Now I owned one pair of panties, the type that barely covered my shaved pussy. But it resulted in a sexual surprise.
Hott!

I haven’t worn panties since my teens but it wasn’t for any sexual reasons it was just a preference to start but seem people like a pantiless woman lol
What a gorgeous surprise it is as I slide my hand up her inner thigh, she still dressed in a skirt or dress (aside - it just brings back the memories of coping a feel on the girlfriend's sofa) that I encounter soft pussycunt and not panties. Although just normal length, 8 inches the old John Thomas can get himself in a right ol tangle in the underpants as he springs to attention on account of that aforementioned surprise. So I go commando too if there is any inkling that rumpty pumpty may follow.

My wife never wears panties. She says she wouldn‘y have had so many adventures if she had

My wife has not worn panties since we started dating. Nothing wrong with that. She too wears short skirts and dresses. And at work she wears nothing under her lab coat. She likes not wearing anything covering her pussy. And if guys get a chance to see her Pussy so be it.
What sort of lab is she working at? What role?

Back