No, ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, PBS, Youtube, Google, etc. are not "left-wing media"

No, it's the one issue where leftist flip.

Conservatives and actual liberals are largely ideologically consistent..... leftist are not, they say whatever sounds good for them and gives them power.

If I'm reading this correctly, the "liberal" position is pro-choice consistently, but to you the principle of state autonomy trumps it.

If I'm reading this correctly, the "liberal" position is pro-choice consistently,

So long as that choice isn't causing harm or eminent threat, yes, pro-choice = pro- liberty....liberalism.

but to you the principle of state autonomy trumps it.

No.

To me the principle of state/local autonomy "trumps" or is value more by liberals than centralized broad reaching continental or global authority.

Last edited:
Nice new account. Get banned again for not being able to follow a simple set of rules? Or just another troll account because you're bored and feel the best way to spend your time is being an asshole on the internet?

Options.

:rolleyes:

I'm sure you guys have big plans for putting Trump back in the white house today right?

That lying, incompetent, dementia laden, anti middle class idiot in office now will put Trump in office 2024.

So long as that choice isn't causing harm or eminent threat, yes, pro-choice = pro- liberty....liberalism.

No.

To me the principle of state/local autonomy "trumps" or is value more by liberals than centralized broad reaching continental or global authority.

Eminent Threat....it's why we don't leave the definition of it up to crackpots.

You only ever say that when I'm entirely right.

Utter nonsense.........he says that to anyone, anywhere who espouses an opinion contrary to his ToxicShitsludgeIdeology.

As always...
6beLQn5.jpg

It's the only "rebuttal" he has.

Well and accurately stated. I fear we’re losing due the depth of corruption in DC. A Constitutional Convention to strip the Federal Government of most of its UnConstitutional power, is the clear solution. The Federal Government must be literally gutted, and returned to the its legitimate powers listed in the Enumerated Powers clause of the Constitution. Fuck the LibTards…….EVERY STINKING ONE OF THEM. I HATE ALL OF YOU!

Let's face it, the Democrats hate all Americans who revere the Constitution and our founding principles. They hate us because we believe in limited government. They call that, according to Nancy Pelosi, "right wing extremism," "cult behavior." Now the President has decided to try and kill Americans living in red states by denying Covid therapeutics to at risk citizens. Yes they hate us, it's time to hate them back and see them for what they really are.

Joe Biden is demonstrating his hate for Americans that are inconvenient to his policy decisions, after all he did hand a kill list of Americans and allies over to the Taliban, and let us not have any illusions about Joe thinking any thing bad wouldn't happen to them. He probably wanted them to be removed as a potential policy problem.

*chuckle*

The media have no influence and control zero information...

The person who feels that way most likely feels that the media speaks for them.

:eek:

They have a lot of influence over nitwits on the left, that's how Biden got elected. Pecksniff couldn't wait to follow up on their invented narratives about Joe's virtues, and feverishly return a ballot electing the fully exposed incompetent dunce.

Utter nonsense.........he says that to anyone, anywhere who espouses an opinion contrary to his ToxicShitsludgeIdeology.

As always...
6beLQn5.jpg

It's the only "rebuttal" he has.

Another lie from Rob.

Because he can't actually argue the things I say or any of the points I make.

SAD!!! :D

Eminent Threat....it's why we don't leave the definition of it up to crackpots.

The only crackpots who regularly and incessantly fuck with the definitions of things to suit their narratives are you and the other dishonest partisans out there.

If I'm reading this correctly, the "liberal" position is pro-choice consistently, but to you the principle of state autonomy trumps it.

The democrat position. Abortion is the one issue where the conservatives are liberal on the issue and the liberals are conservative on the issue. The conservative position is to but out. Although now, I think the libertarian position is to but out.

Let's face it, the Democrats hate all Americans who revere the Constitution and our founding principles. They hate us because we believe in limited government. They call that, according to Nancy Pelosi, "right wing extremism," "cult behavior." Now the President has decided to try and kill Americans living in red states by denying Covid therapeutics to at risk citizens. Yes they hate us, it's time to hate them back and see them for what they really are.

Joe Biden is demonstrating his hate for Americans that are inconvenient to his policy decisions, after all he did hand a kill list of Americans and allies over to the Taliban, and let us not have any illusions about Joe thinking any thing bad wouldn't happen to them. He probably wanted them to be removed as a potential policy problem.

Every word of that is completely insane even for you.

Every word of that is completely insane even for you.

No, it's perfectly sane and a true and correct representation of the Democrat side of the aisle and their hate for one half of the nation their spokeswoman, the Speaker, refers to as a "cult." You hate us, and it's time for us to hate you back.

Biden has threatened Red state Governors, and now is withholding Covid therapeutics from those states in a clear attempt to kill some of their at risk citizens in reprisal for not knuckling under to his unconstitutional dicta.

All true. What would be the purpose of cutting their supply when their is no shortage of those drugs, whatsoever?

If that were true, then anything not left-wing would be utterly irrational and nonsensical.

Didn't know you were a Communist.

^^^
The psychotic can rationalize anything, as long as the irrational are listening.

Zzzzzzz.:rolleyes::D

Back