No, ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, PBS, Youtube, Google, etc. are not "left-wing media"

He's spoiled goods. Haven't y'all figured that out yet? Hillary is a more viable candidate at this point.

No he's not, because Democrats don't vote for (R)'s. :D Upsetting leftist who were never going to vote for him in the first place doesn't make him damaged goods.

He would crush Hillary right now.

Hell going off polls if there were an election this Friday Trump would WIN. :D

Last edited:
8ac2a2b357d8ae3c8338b6683fc564f839d5de5c.jpg

Why should loyalty to Trump determine party allegiance?

He espouses and promotes the parity values.... the party politics.

And if you're against the political parties politics? What the fuck are you doing in the party?? :confused:

Goose-stepping and a fealty to the Fuhrer was a core tenet of past Nazism, current conservatism, and perpetual BoBo-ism.

Says the totalitarian control freak commie who abuses small animals and the elderly so he can feel like his hero, Mao. :D

Says the totalitarian control freak commie who abuses small animals and the elderly so he can feel like his hero, Mao. :D

Is he screwing firecrackers into kitty's butt and giggling again, is he waking grandma up in the middle of the night with blasts of Volcanos' Bloodsport?:mad:

He espouses and promotes the parity values.... the party politics.

And if you're against the political parties politics? What the fuck are you doing in the party?? :confused:

It's not hard to remember a time when the GOP's politics were very, very different.

And that's why she...beat Trump by almost 3 million votes in 2016? Wait a minute...

PLEASE, tell me, WHEN, you LibTard dipshits will FINALLY understand that the “popular vote” in a Representative Republic, LITERALLY doesn’t matter! Honestly, PLEASE tell me you get it? Cuz clearly you don’t at this point! What a fucking Left-Wing DUFUS!

PLEASE, tell me, WHEN, you LibTard dipshits will FINALLY understand that the “popular vote” in a Representative Republic, LITERALLY doesn’t matter!

That is not a defining characteristic of a representative republic, a label which applies to practically all modern republics. It is only this one that has the unique institution of the Electoral College, which John Oliver remarks "I will never understand no matter how many times it is explained to me."

PLEASE, tell me, WHEN, you LibTard dipshits will FINALLY understand that the “popular vote” in a Representative Republic, LITERALLY doesn’t matter! Honestly, PLEASE tell me you get it? Cuz clearly you don’t at this point! What a fucking Left-Wing DUFUS!

Of course I get it. But that's irrelevant to the point at hand here, which is that YOU claimed everybody hates Hillary Clinton as much as you do. If that were true, she wouldn't have won the popular vote, regardless of whether that vote matters or not.

Back