Newbie milf looking for gentle and rough pleasures and lovemaking

parapluiee

Experienced
I am what some of you may call a milf. I think I may constitute a woman of a certain age, but not too old to engage in some flexibility and rough sensuality with an able sexual partner. Therefore I want to call upon all men with a certain milf-fetish to engage in a roleplay with me.

In the story, I will be a foreign intruder from an exotic play completely new to the surroundings which are so well-known to you. In this roleplay I - as the wife of a sports coach or of a high-ranking member of the military - will get to know his athletes or soldiers on an intimate level my husband has never thought possible. My relationship to one or several of his protegees will first consist of shy, innocent flirts, then lead to a more intimate getting to know eachother situation and then concentrate on passionate fingering, vaginal fisting and of course penetrative sex. As a woman in a sexless, dead marriage I just long to get excessively pleasured by the hands and fingers of capable soldiers or athletes, resulting in me soaking everything in close proximity. Eventually, our characters might even fall in love. And maybe we will also create a romantic connection between the writers, you and me?

In the roleplay, I would first focus not on sexual stuff, but I would instead want to take it slow and create an interesting, scintillating build-up between the two of us. I would appreciate if you had an athletic or military background as it would make the roleplay more interesting, but this is not a given. I have a special appreciation for native English speakers. Just the thought of getting excessively vaginally fisted by an American, Australian or British gentleman while he talks to me seductively, is enough to make me wet!

I am what some of you may call a milf. I think I may constitute a woman of a certain age, but not too old to engage in some flexibility and rough sensuality with an able sexual partner. Therefore I want to call upon all men with a certain milf-fetish to engage in a roleplay with me.

In the story, I will be a foreign intruder from an exotic play completely new to the surroundings which are so well-known to you. In this roleplay I - as the wife of a sports coach or of a high-ranking member of the military - will get to know his athletes or soldiers on an intimate level my husband has never thought possible. My relationship to one or several of his protegees will first consist of shy, innocent flirts, then lead to a more intimate getting to know eachother situation and then concentrate on passionate fingering, vaginal fisting and of course penetrative sex. As a woman in a sexless, dead marriage I just long to get excessively pleasured by the hands and fingers of capable soldiers or athletes, resulting in me soaking everything in close proximity. Eventually, our characters might even fall in love. And maybe we will also create a romantic connection between the writers, you and me?

In the roleplay, I would first focus not on sexual stuff, but I would instead want to take it slow and create an interesting, scintillating build-up between the two of us. I would appreciate if you had an athletic or military background as it would make the roleplay more interesting, but this is not a given. I have a special appreciation for native English speakers. Just the thought of getting excessively vaginally fisted by an American, Australian or British gentleman while he talks to me seductively, is enough to make me wet!
I'm interested, tho I'm a newbie at this and I'll need help.

British south asian athletic gentleman here who happens to be very seductive indeed, now I how would you like to describe your body? Not a sexual way more so I can imagine while writing away..

You are the first woman to turn me on with erotic conversation. Let’s play 😀

I will keep this short... USMC here and love to roleplay. Feel free to DM me also

Hi, are you good in roleplays and able to play several strong and buff bros for me in third person?
I like to roleplay with you Parapluiee. I am strong Dominant Man. I play strong buff characters if you still interested. Let me know.

This sounds like a fun scenario.
I've a few stories here on Lit and a role-play could be fun.
Have a look at my writing and if you like my style then let's write
https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=888736&page=submissions

ps I write in English English so my spelling is OED rather than Websters

Back