New York Appeals Court Arbitrarily Reduces Trump Bond To $175 Million

Their was harm established and a criminal conviction under the laws of the state of NY.

There was no reason or rationale given for the reduction of the appeal bond, hence "arbitrary".

Try again
There was no legal reason for the original amount other than Trump hate.

Trump allows you to wallow in perpetual victimhood.
Trump lives in the minds of the mentally retarded left rent free on a daily basis:

MSNBC Guest Flips Out after Trump’s Court Win: ‘I Don’t Even Know What to Do’ – WATCH​

1711559425570.png

“I don’t even know if I care what the process is that these judges are arriving at. Whatever it is, it’s flawed.”

Snell then told the MSNBC panel that the judges “have decided that he gets his own private court of justice.”

After claims that Trump has received his own “private” legal system, Snell concluded his diatribe by saying, “This is an absolute travesty. It would not happen for anybody else.”

He went on to claim, with a straight face, that Trump is receiving preferential treatment from the courts due to the extension.

More here: https://www.dailyfetched.com/msnbc-...-court-win-i-dont-even-know-what-to-do-watch/

Check the book case behind this retarded nut.

There was no legal reason for the original amount other than Trump hate.
The original amount was based upon the court ordered verdict. The rules were changed for Trump, after the fact. Prior to the reduction the only time a reduction was offered was to Texaco, when the company only had to put 1 Billion, not the 10 Billion judgement awarded against them.

Oh Texaco lost and went bankrupt....

The original amount was based upon the court ordered verdict. The rules were changed for Trump, after the fact. Prior to the reduction the only time a reduction was offered was to Texaco, when the company only had to put 1 Billion, not the 10 Billion judgement awarded against them.

Oh Texaco lost and went bankrupt....
Foreshadowing for the Donald?

Not as surprised as the "billionaire" who was on TV begging for money or the simps like you who sent it to him.
The bond was posted by an insurance company in California that has dealt with Trump previously. Don Jr. spoke to them - not Trump directly.

"Don Hankey, the chairman and majority shareholder of Knight Specialty Insurance, told CNN on Tuesday that the deal to underwrite former President Donald Trump’s $175 million bond in New York came together quickly and that Trump posted all cash as collateral."

The article points out that Hankey didn't know where Trump obtained the cash for the bond.

How much of that cash came from the $5.00 pledge, folks, is unknown. However, a good bet is that little came from Trump's pocket.

Back