New worlds (closed for milk maiden)

When the Dragon and the Succubus made love … it was magical and passionate, enhancing the love everyone felt around them. They kissed like high school sweet hearts, slowly lovingly. Thar-tux wanted to feel her cum against his monstrous cock, so he fucked her quivering pussy with the full length of his cock. “OHHHHH” Gya moaned as her pussy was filled up. He continued to ride her and continued to pump into her even after he felt Sara’s tongue licking his balls. He just kept fucking Gya. His mouth was fastened on hers and when she came, her gasps were captured in his mouth. He flet her pussy release juice all over his cock. As they layed down on the floor.

Gya rolled onto her side and snuggled up against him, both of them catching their breath. One massive breast pressed against his rib cage, the other flopped across his chest. She stroked his face telling him how much she loved him. Sara moved over to Lira and G’ribb. As Gya felt Thar-Tux’s cock respond to her statements, growing harder. Thar-Tux grabbed one of those massive jugs and started to suck on the nipple. “OHHHH” she moaned as his rapidly stiffening cock refilled her pussy. She moved on top of him, straddling him, easing herself up and down on his gigantic rod.

Her massive babyfeeders were only inches from his face. He took one in each hand, pushing them together so that he could take both of her hard nipples in his mouth at the same time. He flicked his tongue across her stiff nipples as she moaned with pleasure.

Then she began moving, drawing herself faster up and sliding down the length of his cock. The others watching could see how STRETCHED her pussy was. Her breasts began jiggling so much, He could not hold both nipples in his mouth anymore. He held her tits and thumbed her nipples as she rode him.
And then she came. “AHHHHHHHHH” she gasped. As he slammed up into her a few more times, and then He came too, filling her quivering cunt with a load of hot spunk. She collapsed on top of him, her pussy still twitching. Her heavy breasts mashed against his chest, as he held her until his spasming cock finally softened.

Lira panted softly as she was held up by G'ribb, who had stopped with his cock buried deep in her ass as they watched Thar-tux and Gya. G'ribb's hands worked over Lira's large breasts, pinching her nipples hard enough to cry out.

"Oohh..fuck..."

As Gya and Thar-tux settled down on the bedding, G'ribb started up once more, pounding into Lira. Sara grinned for a moment before she latched onto Lira's clit, sending the water nymph over the edge, her cum splashing over the woman's face as her body spasmed.

"Lira!"

G'ribb cried out as he drove into her, his hot cum into her before pulling out, splashing the rest on Sara's face. The three soon laid down, snuggled together as they all went to sleep.

The Next Day

They had decided to drive to McGhee Tyson Air National Guard Base. They took three vehicles, all SUV’s, and drove through the outer suburbs of city. The airbase was a military facility located at McGhee Tyson commercial Airport. It was approximately 10 miles south of the central business district of Knoxville, across the I-140 Bridge. Al and Sara rode in the nearest SUV following Thar-Tux, Gya, Gribb, and Lira. Al complained about not getting any action from the night before.

“Look… all I’m saying is Gya could have fucked me too, in her human form while Thar-tux was ramming you. I mean you were getting so much dick… I don’t think the Dragon would have noticed!” He explained to Sara.

Sara just looked at him and said “You know the dragon would have eaten you … Plus Gya would have sucked your soul away. That is what succubi do.”

“Ok … fine, forget I mentioned it” AL said grumpily.

The trip was uneventful until they approached the main entrance to the base. The main gate had been smashed open by some earlier group. They all drove in. Once inside the base there were buildings everywhere.

“Which building holds the weapons?" Gya asked her window rolled down.

“Not sure… we’ll need to check them all” Al replied from his SUV. “There seems to be very little danger here. I suggest break up into teams. It will make the search go faster.” He added.

“Ok … who wants to be on my team?” Gya asked.

Deciding to take the lead on how to make things go faster, Thar-tux spoke up first.

"We can split in teams of two. I'll go with G'ribb, Al with Liara, and Gya with Sara. Any questions?"

Al opened his mouth to comment, but he got a punch from Sara. With the teams formed up, they re-arranged themselves into teams. Looking at the layout of the buildings from the gate and inwards, Thar-tux choose to head up the north street when it split just after the gate.

Al and Liara went to explore the main admin building beside the gate, leaving Gya and Sara to continue straight.

The main admin building was deserted, dust covering most everything. It looked as if the place had been abadoned in mid-shift.

The others were about to split up to continue along the road when the first shot rang out, a couple of bullets bouncing off of the SUV that the dragon and elf were in. Thar-tux growled as he got out of the vehicle, ducking down for cover. G'ribb ducked out of the vehicle as well, ducking behind a burnt out truck a few feet away.

The elf took a moment to locate the shooter before hiding once more. He cast a quick message spell, sending it to Thar-tux.

Two are on the roof of the building just ahead. Opposite corners.

Thar-tux grinned for a moment at the message, conjuring up a fireball. He did a quick glance before just lobbing the fireball at one of the shooters.

"What the- AH!"

The dragon grinned as the fireball hit his target. The man flailed trying to put the flames out before falling off the second story roof.

During an apocalyptic event, humanity has two choices. 1) Continue to support the human race, using a “herd” ethic. Protect other humans and grow the “herd”. A bigger herd can defeat the foe. Humanity throughout history achieved greatness with this approach. Occasionally having wars, over leadership, resources, or other reasons, but still an effective strategy. The other choice is 2) “fuck the human race"; just care about yourself, or a few others people in your immediate group. The most ruthless wins.

The group at the McGhee Tyson Air National Guard Base had chosen the “fuck the human race” approach. They were made up of a group of thugs, common for people that choose the “fuck the human race” approach. Their leader was the most ruthless thug, a man named Professor Vong. His orders to his men were “get stuff … and kill anyone that gets in your way!” He later adjusted his orders to “just kill anyone you meet. That will leave more stuff for us!”

The group had taken over the Air National Guard Base, because if you are going to turn on all of humanity, you need lots of weapons. Professor Vong, called his thugs, “Death Angel Caste” or DAC for short.

While Thar-Tux and G'ribb were pinned down north of the gate. Al and Lira walked right into a trap. The two had entered the main administration building. While they explored the dust covered rooms, a team of DAC thugs surrounded the building. This clever trap, was based upon most groups entering the base would explore the biggest, most important building. The DAC thugs had sealed up all the exits, and the only way in and out was the main doors.

Gya with Sara went deeper into the base and approached the main airstrip, which was flanked on one side with large hangers. Sara was driving, when her front right tire exploded into pieces. The explosion had been preceded by a gunshot.

“FUCK” she shouted as the SUV went to the right, wildly. Sara was able to keep the car from rolling and bring it to a stop. Then Sara and Gya heard “Get out of the car NOW! or we’ll fill it full of holes!!”

Gya looked over to Sara. “How can you fill a car full of holes? Holes have no substance” Gya joked.

Last edited:
Having seen his buddy fall from the building, still burning as the flames scorched his body, the second shooter turned his attention towards Thar'tux. The guy was enraged, so most of his shots were going wildly. The dragon grabbed one of the closet cars, a compact car, and lifted it in front of him to block the bullets. A few tore through the flimsy metal, barely missing the dragon.

After a few seconds of firing, the shooter's gun went dry. He cursed for a moment, struggling to pull out the empty clip and reload. Taking advantage of the lull, Thar'tux leaped into the air with his car shield. He began flapping his wings as he hurled the car towards the raider.

The raider barely had time to scream before the car hit him hard, rolling over the roof as it left his mangled body behind. The raider moaned for a few seconds before the life left him. Drawn out by the noise, a third raider flew out the main door of the building, his gun at ready. He barely had time to react as G'ribb let loose an arrow, striking him in the throat. The raider gasped, gurgling as he clawed his throat before collapsing to his knees and then fall forward on the concrete.

It didn't take long for Al and Lira to search the admin building, not finding anything useful. The odds and ends they did find was mostly office supplies, which Lira thought they had plenty of, which Al had taken his time to explain to her. However he did find it rather odd just about all of the doors were locked down.

They were returning to the main lobby when he stopping them.

"You ever get the feeling that something isn't quite right sometimes? Like now?"

"You mean like now?"

"Yea."

They had reached the door to leave the office area back into the lobby when a female voice shouted from outside, one of the raiders.

"We know you're in there, so just come out and hand over your valuables."

Liara grinned for a moment.

"Shall we play?"

“Play? Do you mean fight these guys, or are you asking me about having sex?” Al asked Lira not sure what she had meant.

“I meant fight these guys.” Lira explained.

“Well, I'm up for sex, if you change your mind. Maybe after we fight these guys. Remember… I didn’t get any last night like rest of you!” Al complained

Before Lira could answer him, the female outside shouted again. “You’d better answer quickly or we’ll just go in there and kill you and take your valuables!”

Lira looked at the main door and how the hallway was laid out. “I think it would be stupid for them to come in here.” She pointed out to Al.

Al laughed “I agree, narrow doorway and plenty of places for us to have good cover.” He armed his M-4 gun and kneeled behind a solid half wall.

“Hey, gives us a minute. My girlfriend and I are having sex and I’m not done pleasing her yet!” Al yelled back. Lira giggled and added “OHHH Al… your huge cock feels SOO GOOD”

Both of them could hear the raiders outside getting ready to open the front doors. Lira was standing about 20 feet back from the doors, her hands raised up in the air directly under the thin fire sprinkler pipe.

The front doors burst open, as the raiders sprayed bullets all over the main lobby area. When they saw Lira, the woman raider yelled.

“You’re not being fucked… BUT YOUR GOING TO BE FUCKED NOW!!!” she yelled as she emptied several clips into Lira. Of course, being a water nymph, the bullets had no effect and just passed through her. Her clothes however, were a different matter. They became a mess, filled with bullet holes. When the female raider was done firing, the room went quiet as all the raiders stared at Lira.

Lira smiled at all of them “I never knew humans fucked each other in that way” Lira stated as her hands grabbed the water pipe. “Let me FUCK you back” she said as she broke the water pipe. Water sprayed out, which she turned into a thick fog using her water nymph magic. At the same time, Al popped up from behind the half wall and unleashed his M-4 in fully auto. The sound of guts and blood splatting all over the front doors was confirmation Al had mowed down all the raiders. Lira pulled away the fog moments later. All the raiders were dead, or badly wounded.

Lira walked over to the female, who seem to be in charge of the raiders. Her arm had been shot off, and blood poured out of the missing limb stump.

“How many assholes like you are there in this place?” Lira asked.

“Fuck Off” the woman said.

Lira grabbed the woman's dropped gun and pointed it at the woman’s head. “I can save you, but you need to answer my question. How many are in your group?”

“Fuck Off” the woman said. Lira pulled the trigger and the woman’s head blew off her body.

Al walked over to Lira "Hey, nice "blow" job. Want to fuck now?" He asked.

Meanwhile

Sara and Gya (in her human form) got out of their damaged SUV with their hands up. They saw some people running at them from the nearby hanger. Gya and Sara also noticed there were snipers on both of the nearby hangers. The group running at them had their guns in their hands. As that group got closer, the people aimed their guns at Sara and Gya.

“I got a BAD feeling about this” Gya whispered to Sara.

Last edited:
Thar'tux landed on the roof, searching through the remains of the dead raider while G'ribb did the same on the two down below. Between the three of the raiders, they came up with five hand grenades, three pistols, three m4s, four empty magazines and two full ones for the m4, and six filled magazines for the pistols. Their walkies also crackled to life just as they were finishing.

"Brody, Sasha, John, and George, come in. We got intruders near the hanger, so get your teams over here....Damnit, answer me...You have three minutes to get your asses over here right now."

Thar'tux dropped down from the roof, landing beside his buddy. He stood up and shook his head for a moment.

"So who do you think got caught?"

G'ribb laughed.

"Who knows, but sounds like it's time for a rescue. Like old times?"

"Yes. Do you still have that wand of invisibility?"

"I think it's got six charges left. What do you have in mind?"

"Just a little air."

G'ribb grinned before he pulled out a short black, ruby encrusted wand from his bag of holding. Concetrating for a moment, he tapped it on the dragon, watching him disappear from view. Next the elf used the wand on himself, disappearing as well before putting the wand away. Thar'tux picked up his buddy before flying into the air and towards the hanger area.

Two of the three snipers were perched on concrete pillars that were on the corners of two of the hangers. The duo noticed it was Sara and Gya who had been stopped. Thar'tux dropped G'ribb a couple of feet from one sniper before heading towards a second one.

The elf stepped carefully over the human was was laying prone before his rifle, paying more attention to the ladies. G'ribb settled himself down on the man's back, causing him to look back at feeling a strange wieght on his midsection. The elf took the chance to use his dagger to slice the man's throat clean thru. The man gurgled for a few moments, grabbing his throat as G'ribb appeared watching the sniper bleed out. Once he was dead, the elf shoved him aside before taking up a position behind the rifle.

Thar'tux (still in humanoid form) hovered above the second sniper, flexing his hands. He lowered himself down until he was only a couple of feet above the female before letting himself just drop. His foot dropped squarely on the human female's upper back, crushing her spine. With a roar, he reaching down and ripped her head from her crushed spine, holding it in the air as he became visible.

“I got a BAD feeling about this” Gya whispered to Sara.

“Me too” Sara answered.

Studies show those premonitions are real. Somehow humans, and in this case succubi, who are tuned into their bodies are able to detect bad things happening between 2 and 10 seconds before it happens. Other times, people not tuned to their bodies just get lucky. It was unclear which Gya and Sara were, but Gya changed in a succubus and grabbed Sara by the back of her coat. She jumped into the air pulling Sara with her 2 seconds before all the shooting started.

The group of people running at them were shocked by what they saw. A beautiful woman suddenly turned into a demon. But for these thugs, their shock ended in milli-seconds and they open fired. Bullets tore through the SUV. But luckily none hit Gya or Sara.

At almost the exact same time, a dragon roar stopped everyone in their tracks on the roadway between the hangers. The direction of the sound was clearly from the top of left side hangers. Standing on the roof, was a cross between a dragon and a man. The creature was holding a human head dripping blood.

Gya and Sara were rising above the mob gunmen, as Gya flapped her bat like wings. Nevertheless, Gya had to say something.

“Thar-Tux sure knows how to make an entrance” She said.

“The dripping human head is a bit over the top” Sara commented.

“I totally disagree, it’s all in the details" Gya argued. “The dripping head is essential. It states I’m so strong I can rip a human’s head from their body. It’s a personalized look, that is uniquely Thar-tux. It both elegant and ruthless at the same time. I love it”

“I’m a minimalism.” Sara countered “The roar and standing there back lit by the sun, looking like some kind of god of war was enough. The dripping head seems… so yesterday, or primeval. Thar-Tux is more cultured than that!”

“I guess we’ll need to agree to disagree” Gya said as the people between the hangers had turned their guns on Thar-Tux and started to fire wildly.

“Time to save my boyfriend” Gya commented as she started to drop in altitude. But then Sara told her “Wait, the people between the hangers are all dying.” And sure enough, Sara was right as each of them dropped dead in a few seconds.

“Fuck!” Gya gasped “who killed them?” She asked. The answer to her question came as G’ribb stood up and waved at them. Gya and Sara flying over to him and landing on the roof.

“Nice shooting” Gya commented as she looked at all the dead bodies between the hangers.

Back