New worlds (closed for milk maiden)

JadeKnight

Literotica Guru
The coastal town of New Haven on the as of yet unnamed continent had only been settled within the last month because it had only become accessible within the same time period. A strange glowing portal in the bordering sea, passage by airship only, had appeared in the Asgoth realm two months earlier.

The portal, situated in the middle of the Sea, did not allow any passage by boat. The first airship to go through foundt the coastal town completely abandoned. Everywhere were signs that the inhabitants left in the middle of a meal, leaving everything behind. Thick layers of dust had covered everything, although it is unclear when the town was abandoned.

Eager settlers came through on the first two trips to get the town back into a livable condition. The third trip began the first batch of explorers looking to catch in on any treasures they would find in the new world.

------------------

The Prancing Pony, the town's only tavern up and running, was quiet for the most part. The idea of exploring had been a wonderful idea for the first group of adventurers, but most of them had been talked in securing the town's a defenses before heading out. Only a handful of them were currently in the tavern, either done with their tasks or taking a break from them.

Sitting at a table near a low fire was one of the more unusual sights currently in the town. The first was the hunched over seven foot tall dragonhumanoid drinking a mug of ale that was dwarfed in his over-sized clawed hand. The second was sitting across from the dragon, a drow holding one of the many flyers that had been passed out in Asgoth.

Attention Adventurers!

A wonderful new world of possibilities has open to us all. You are invited to help all of Asgoth claim a new land for it's own. All races are welcome to apply. Be the first to claim a stake in any and all treasure!! Cheap airships rides from Kathsis.

The drow laughed for a moment as he laid the parchment flyer on the table.

"So Thartux, have you enjoyed our adventure yet?"

Thartux snorted into his cup for a moment before sitting up in his chair, his head higher than the shelf of the fireplace. Golden eyes studied his friend for a few moments before he spoke, a low rumble in his voice.

"I've had more fun chasing deer for dinner than what they had us doing for the past two weeks. The only good thing for coming over to this place was the money they paid us. When are getting out of here?"

The drow chuckled and reached across the table, lightly hitting Thartux's right shoulder for a moment. He sat back in his chair, his leather overcoat creaking a little for. The movement.

"Relax my friend. I heard earlier that another airship is due with more supplies today. More adventurers are probably coming as well, so we might get to talk others into joining us and actually go somewhere."

Thartux snorted for a moment, narrowing his eyes.

"There better be."

Lira and Gya

After departing the airship the two women headed off toward the town of New Haven.

Lira looked to her friend and said in amazement “WOW … one thing that must be said about this new continent … the scenery was breath taking. The mountains and tree and waterfalls …all are bigger than life.” Lira paused to look at the beauty around her. Her eyes were drawn to the high peaks covered in snow “Snow … this time of year that is good. The streams will flow year around” An important fact if you are a water nymph. Lira was a water nymph; in fact she was a water nymph princess. Her long hair was a dark blue which matched her skin which was a lighter shade of blue. There were no imperfections on her perfect blue skin. She had large eyes that glow white like the light that reflects
off a water’s surface. She had large swept back pointed ears. Everything about was attractive … if she turned on her charms … few males could resist her … She was unbelievably beautiful.

Her friend that walked beside Lira was not in such a good mood. And she made that clear with her reply to Lira comments “Just shut the fuck up … this is not a sightseeing tour … we are here to get away from all the shit chasing us.” Gya said.

Lira was unphased by the commnet ... she was in a good mood and stayed that way. “Don’t you find it funny … all those people on the airspace coming here to find adventure … and us coming here to get lost. Ironic don’t you think?” Lira said

“UGH” Gya grunted in reply ... was there no way to turn the fucking positivenymph off?

The two walked in silence as the forest path lead to the small town of New Haven. Soon the trees opened up and before them was the town. Though the gate were the shops, the marketplace, and two inns and other dwellings.

Gya turned to Lira as they got closer to the gate and asked “We are not going find trouble in this town … you have not made enemies here … with say … the town’s guards? or maybe caused a drought … or scorned a man or woman … or something like that?” Gya asked

Lira put on her best innocent puppy dog look “What me? Never … we shall be welcomed with open arms” She said.

Gya was not sure … “that damn water nymph seemed to cause more trouble … and sleep with more men than a succubus.” Gya thought. Which was funny of her to say, because Gya was a succubus. You could not tell by looking at her right now … she was just an amazingly beautiful, statuesque human female with flaming red colored hair. Many of the men on the airship could not take their eyes off her. She wore a silky green robe, which showed off her heavy breasts well. In her demon form, she would look the same only with horns and large bat like wings. “I might be a demon … but I never acted like her with the goody two shoe thievery and the “I have plenty of love to go around” attitude … which had a long line of broken hearts trailing behind it and finally the worse part … the “doing the right thing” crap. UGH” Gya thought.

They made it through the main gate with no problems. When Lira eyes spotted “The Prancing Pony”

“Ahh … just what we need … a drink …I’ll buy the first round Gya” she said and headed toward the tavern. They entered and were greeted by Eddy, a gnome, who showed them to their table. Gya put her fingers up signaling for two drinks, and the mugs of ale were brought to the table. The gnome had placed them at a table near the cooking fire in the center of the main room.

“The Prancing Pony. I have to admire your taste in a proper tavern Lira. And your willingness to share your coin." Gya said as she grabbed her mug, and Lira was already holding hers.

"To future endeavors and getting lost … completely lost!" Gya toasted and clinked her mug against Lira's. She then took a good swig of her drink as she let out a content sound. "Bad tasting Ale, nothing can beat this!" She commented.

Last edited:
Having drained his fifth cup of ale, Thartux needed to drain himself. His metabolism ran hot, so the most all that alcohol would give hi was a light buzz. He put his cup down as he stood up to his full height, his head barely touching the ceiling. He wore no armor, since his natural armor was all he needed. A red cloth-like material extended down from his waist to just below his knees in the front and back, for some bit of decency. He raised one eye ridge for a moment when he noticed the two new arrivals near the cooking fire.

He didn't say anything to his friend yet, grabbing his ridged tail with one hand. Though the red-haired woman and the blue-haired woman, who seemed to be an elf to the dragon, but he wasn't sure, looking interesting enough, he decided to deal with business first.

Curling his wings a little tighter, Thartux made his way outside, passing close to the ladies. He caught a whiff of water from the nymph and an undertone of brimstone from the red-head with his sensitive smelling. Outside Thartux went behind the tavern to relieve himself.

In the tavern, it was a few moments after his friend left that the drow noticed the ladies. He quickly finished off his cup before standing up. He made his way over to their table, leaning on the back of an empty chair between them.

"I see the airship did arrive today. Let me welcome you to beautiful New Haven, ladies. My name is G'rrib. And the big guy....is not here.."

The drow frowned as he glanced around the tavern before looking at the ladies with lopsided grin.

As the two finished toasting … a dark elf in lots and lots of leather walked over to their table saying “I see the airship did arrive today. Let me welcome you to beautiful New Haven, ladies. My name is G'rrib.” Then he looked around and added in some confusion “And the big guy....is not here...”

Gya bent her head down and shook it … and whispered “I wish I could hang up a sign saying closed for remodeling”

Lira tapped Gya’s shoulder with her free hand “Stop being such a downer … I love all the attention from the guys!”

Then the perky, always happy, water nymph looked up at G’rrib “Thank you for the welcome … But most pick-up lines … involve the “big guy”” Lira’s eyes traveled to G’rrib’s crotch “standing at attention or something like that!” Lira commented.

G’ribb was about to say something as Gya spoke up

“Lira … you idiot … that was not a pick up line … I have been watching everyone in this bar … he is talking about his friend … who is big and has wings” Gya corrected her friend Lira.

“Ahh … my mistake … I have heard so many bad pick-up lines … after teaming up with Gya” Lira said to G’ribb pointing to Gya. Then she turned to Gya asking “Hey, remember back at Miller’s ford, that Halfling saying to you … “Hey girl, are you a wizard? 'Cuz you cast a spell on me. Or how about that human sailor at Port Salmon … “That's a nice Witch outfit, but you won't be needing the broom anymore, because you've already swept me off my feet!!”

Lira was laughing her head off as Gya just shook her head.

“Master G’ribb … my name is Gya and the one laughing is Lira. Thanks for the welcome” She said and then continued “We do not wish any company tonight … Please go about your business and leave us alone” Gya said.

Lira frowned at her “Non-sense … please have a seat … I’m interested in company!” she said with a big naughty smile “and please tell us all you know about this new world … and the town.” Lira corrected her friend and pulled out a chair for G’ribb.

If anyone could confuse G'ribb, it was these two ladies. When Lira made a comment about his introduction should have involved more than he was showing, he opened his mouth to make a comment. However Gya corrected the nymph before the two went off into a tangent about some poor pickup lines. Both of the pickup lines should pretty bad to the drow.

Though Gya introduced both of them, she had rejected his company. Well, he hadn't thought of offering the company she had thought he was going for, Lira asked for him to join them.

Though during their little exchange, Thartux had entered the tavern once more. He frowned seeing G'ribb at the table chatting up the two ladies. The dragon made his way through the tavern towards the trio, catching G'ribb's attention. A large clawed hand found the back of the drow's leather collar, lifting him into the air. G'ribb grinned for a moment as he got carried away.

"Excuse me ladies."

When they reached their table again, Thartux dropped his friend, growling low.

"And what do you think you are doing?"

G'ribb glanced towards the ladies for a moment before smiling to his friend.

"I was just welcoming the newcomers from the ship. Besides, they invited us to join them. Well, one of the did. I think it would be a bit rude to not take them up on their offer."

Thartux frowned for a moment.

"Tell me you didn't-"

The drow laughed as he interrupted the dragon.

"Of course not. Don't be a stick in the mud."

G'ribb smirked and walked back in the direction of the ladies' table, Thartux following shortly after. G'ribb sat down in the chair Lira pulled out, the dragon sitting across from him. Thartux stretched his wings a bit as G'ribb spoke.

"As I was trying to say earlier, the big guy is Thartux. Well, as far as what we know about this new world, not much. Most everyone on the trips before you came in has been stuck rebuilding and securing New Haven."

The women watched as G’ribb was picked up and carried away.

“He is a BIG guy” Lira commented on the massive creature that had picked up G’ribb.

“Yes … but what the hell is he? He is not a demon or devil … I least I do not detect any other-world signs. Is he a Draconian? A Half-Dragon? or a Tiefling?” Gya asked.

“Well, I don’t care … I think they are both cute.” Lira commented

“You think everything with a penis is cute” Gya grumbled

“You know, you really need to get over your whole … I’m not going to sleep with men anymore thing. So you almost drained the life out of one guy … it happens. Married women do it all the time … it just called divorce. You’re a succubus … you're supposed to sleep with men. When you don’t …it making you grouchy.” Lira said. Then she saw G’ribb and Thartux heading back to their table “They are coming back, now behave!” Lira told Gya.

As G’ribb and Thartux rejoined their table. Gya eyes were glued on Thartux as Lira welcomed them back.

G’ribbs explained that they did not know much the new world and had sent much of their time helping to rebuild New Haven.

Gya stopped looking at Thartux and looked at G’ribb “Fuck that … I’m not helping rebuild shit. Lira and I will be off into the wilderness tomorrow morning. As far away from people as possible.” Gya said firmly.

Lira smiled and looked at the dark elf and the strange dragonman creature “that is why tonight … I wish to make it a memorable one in the arms of a strong man … where we share our feeling and our passion … for one night … like two ships passing in the nighti!!”

Gya looked at Lira like she was insane then a naughty expression appeared on her face “What if both of them want to sleep with you?” She asked.

Lira smile got bigger “Then I will be in the arms of strong men!! And we all share our feelings and passions briefly … like three ships passing in the night!”

“Sounds like a collision at sea to me!” Gya whispered under her breath.

Gya turns to G'ribb and Thartux and asked "before you two bang the shit out of Lira here ... can you tell me why you came to New Haven?"

If anyone could be called a spokesperson for the two friends, it was G'ribb. Although being at the same table left him speechless for a few moments. He opened his mouth several times, but was unable to speak due to the semi-bickering about Lira sleeping with one or both of them. Although that thought had occurred to him, that had not been his intention at all. Thartux just raised an eye ridge as he glanced between the two women.

Gya finally gave G'ribb a chance to talk. He shook his head for a moment.

"No need to worry about having to work around the town. Pretty much everything was built up and fortified against any unknown dangers. Thartux and I got paid this afternoon for our services, so we are free to go. As far as why we came here, it was probably the same reason as yours."

Thartux smirked and grunted softly.

"I doubt our reason was the same. We came like everyone else, for treasure. We just got the bad luck of the draw of being put to work before we could leave. Now we just need a couple of others to join us."

“Our reason is exactly the same as yours!” Lira said winking at Gya “And we too are looking for two strong viril partners to join us. And you need not worry about taking care of us … we both are very capable. Behind these pretty faces are fierce warriors. I can call upon the element of water in any of its forms … Gya here is a witch of renown and power. I’m certain you have heard of her before! Gya, the lovelure of gloom!”

Both Thartux and G’ribb looked at each other with blank look on their faces.

“You have not heard of her before?” Lira asked.

They both shook their heads “no”

“Well trust me … she is super powerful!” Lira stated with confidence.

"Should you agree … that we pool our resources … I propose a standard adventurer’s contract. I just happen to have one handy” Lira reached in between her cleavage and pulled out a small scroll. Gya just rolled her eyes not believing her friend was actually doing this.

Lira bumped Gya shoulder with her shoulder “Stop the eye rolls … this is how business is done!” Lira handed the contract to G’ribb.

“Standard contract … Please note the expected standards of conduct … like upholding your duties to the best of your abilities. Not betraying your fellow adventurers. No raping … or rapping for that matter! Neither looting nor pillaging without group consent. And if for some reason … you are betrayed, you shall seek redress through the town of choice. I guess the Mayor of New Haven in this case.

For our part … we shall uphold the contract and perform our duties to the best of our abilities. We shall not betray either of you. We shall not rape, nor pillage from civilians. Looting shall be confined to the battlefield, and any dungeon, cave or lair we find. If in doubt, it shall be voted on among the group. We shall not accept impossible nor suicidal missions for the group. Finally we may repurchase the contract, at the full face value, at any time.

All expenses shall be a member responsibility … and any treasure found shall be split evenly across the members of the adventurer’s group after group expenses are paid for.” Lira said matter of factly.

“Do you agree to these terms?’ Lira asked smiling at both G’ribb and Thartux. Gya could not be seen by Lira and so she just rolled her eyes again … mouthed silently “she is a fucking idiot … sorry about that!”

G'ribb and Thartux looked at each other for a moment went off a tangent about who the two were supposed to be. They both shook their heads in unison, showing their confusion. Things were getting strange for both of them. Then came the contract.

Thartux lifted a hand and put it to his face,partially covering. This was not what he had expected to see, ever. He frowned and put his hand back down on the table as he looked between the two ladies. He gave a little smirk at Gya's mouthed comment of her friend being stupid, nodding in agreement. He gave a little head tilt towards his buddy, signaling the same message towards Gya.

However G'ribb caught the motion, giving the dragon a kick under the table as he smiled to Lira. Thartux growled in response as the drow reached for the contract.

"As this is my first time having to deal with something like this, in my long history of exploring, I think we need to look this over before agreeing. I hope you don't mind."

He chuckled as Lira continued to smile happily about the well ordeal, while Gya looked embarrassed. G'ribb hmmed as he read the scroll carefully, even holding it towards the cooking fire for any hidden writing. Finding nothing of the sort, he turned back to the table with a smile.

"Well, this is certainly the first time of doing a contract like this, but I think we find the terms satisfactory."

Thartux didn't respond, so G'ribb kicked him under the table again. The dragon growled once more.

"Fine, I agree to the terms too."

“They agree!” Lira exclaimed and grabbed the scroll back from G’ribb, rolled it up and “bonked” Gya on the head with it. “Told you … that is how business is done” Lira bragged.

“Now a celebratory toast!” Lira suggested, but Gya was faster and stood up and grabbed Lira by the collar and pulled her to the standing positions.

“Gya … what are you doing?” Lira asked.

“I know how this ends … I’ve been there too many times. You get drunk, you start a bar fight … I get my nose broken, while you run off with some handsome guy. That is not going to happen tonight!” Gya said firmly. She looked at her two new traveling partners “It has been a pleasure meeting you … We’ll see you in the morning. I know I’ll be ready to go as far away from people as possible.” Gya said equally firmly.

“And find LOTS of treasure!” Lira added as Gya was already taking her back to their room for the night.

The Next Morning

Lira long blue hair was piled high on her head, exposing her long naked neck. She held her shoulders back, proudly, this made her blue traveling robe stand out and display her cleavage. The brown tie on the robes exposed her slender waist above her womanly hips and her long legs. She had worn practical brown walking boots. Her face still had that smile on it … even if it was early in the morning. Her eyes … which were so deep blue … it was like they were from the deepest part of the ocean. They held a strange almost unlimited desire to them. A desire for joy.

Standing next to her was Gya. She had her red hair held in place with a pirate like bandanna. She wore bodice laced up half way. Her large breasts which looked bigger on her slim body, pushed and pressed against the bodice. Trying to break out. On her waist was a long dagger, not quite a short sword, but she looked dangerous! She wore leather leggings and black boots. Her face had a serious expression on it, one that wanted to start traveling as soon as possible. Her eye were like fire pits. Burning with determination.

G'ribb and Thar-tux looked at each other when Lira took the scroll from them, playing with it as she did. Thar-tux shook his head for a moment as G'ribb grinned at the sound of another drink. He grabbed for an empty cup, sighing when Gya intervened before anything could be done. He muttered softly under his breathe as the ladies got up, Gya leading Lira away as she said good night to them.

"Damn."

He quickly recovered with a smile and wave to the ladies.

"Good night and see you in the morning."

The Next Morning

The drow was already sitting at the table they had occupied the day before, looking up as they came down the stairs from the rooms. Sitting on the table in front of him was a bowl of creamy, steaming porridge. Two more bowls of the hot porridge were waiting at the seats the two ladies had occupied before. He smiled as they sat down at they table, chuckling as Gya craned her neck around the tavern.

"Good morning ladies. I would eat while the stuff's hot. And if you're looking for the big guy, he's outside. He usually sleeps outside, preferring nature to indoors. We'll meet up with him when we leave."

G'ribb was dressed in the same outfit as he had worn the day before, a short-sword on his right hip and a dagger on the left hip. A small backpack leaned against the back of his chair, with two large bag of holdings attached on the sides. Two round tubes could be seen along his forearms beneath his long sleeves, unloaded arrow tubes.

Lira and Gya both sat down in front of the porridge bowls.

"Oh, that porridge smells good!" Lira said and she was hungry. She picked up the spoon and tasted the porridge.

"OUCH!" she cried out and dropped the spoon. "That porridge is MUCH too hot!"

“Oh shit …not this again” Gya whispered under her breath.

Lira poured some cold milk into the bowl and mixed it in. She retasted the porridge, but the porridge was MUCH too cold. “This porridge is too cold!”

“I feel like I’m in a fairytale with three bears!” Gya carped. “Here … have my porridge” Gya offered. Lira put in less cold milk this time and then she tasted it. “Mmmmm," she said. "This porridge is JUST right!"

Lira started to eat it, while Gya ate the cold porridge. Lira looked over to Gya … and a naughty smile appeared on her face. She squirmed in her chair “This chair is too big” She complained to Gya.

“LOOK ... JUST EAT YOUR FUCKING BREAKFAST … OK” Gya yelled at Lira. Lira burst into laughter “GOT YOU!!” she said laughing so hard she almost peed in her robe. When everyone was done eating, the three grabbed their packs and headed out into the wilderness.

G’ribb really did not know what to make of these two women, but this adventure was going to be different! He followed Lire and Gya as they left The Prancing Pony. He had noticed something they had not while eating breakfast. A half-orc, an Orc and a Gnoll had been watching the three of them eat the porridge. G’ribb could tell right away from looking at them that they were up to something. They tried to hide it, but he could tell from their sideways glances as they ate their breakfast, Lira, Gya and himself were their target. “Great! ... more fun!” G’ribb thought.

Danger Dog, Orc Steal, and Flatulence Gaspasser

"Are ye sure that be them" The dogfaced gnoll asked his companions after the two women and the dark elf left the traven. He and the others two all had ragtag armor on and were equipped with rusty and notched blades.

The Orc sniffed the air again with his pig like nose and looked at the exit door and nodded his head up and down. "Orc Steal is sure. Orc Steal can smell them.”

The gnoll shook his head and slap the Orc on the back of the head. “Ye don't need t' smell for them ... they just walked out ... ye idiot!" The gnoll barked. “And when yee going to change your name … Orc Steal is a stupid name.”

“Orc Steal, great name, Orc .. because I’m one … and steal because that is what I do. Also people will think it is steel … for strength!”

The gnoll shook his head at how stupid the Orc was “so in a room full o' Orcs … when I yell “Orc open t' door” ye don’t think that will cause confusion?"

The orc thought for a second, then grumbled “My name is better than “Danger Dog””

“King Danger Dog … thank ye” The gnoll growled “that was given to me by the lord of the Dark Brotherhood himself!"

“I like both your names ...” the Half–orc said and then leaned sideways in his chair and let out a nice loud fart.

“Time t’ go …” The Gnoll ordered knowing how foul Flatulence Gaspasser’s farts were. They headed out following the three adventurers.

Hell

Hell was not the place envisioned by most commoners. Hell had layers … 9 in total. This is where the famous expression “By the nine hells” came from. The first layer, Avernus, was a vast charred wasteland of rubble over which the iron towers of the Dukes of Hell stand. Legions of devils march across the plains in continual readiness for the next battle against good. The sky glows a kind of suffuse red and huge fireballs fly across the layer, randomly exploding wherever they hit. The fireballs are said to be embodiments of the rage of the imprisoned Lord of the First, Zariel.

The River Styx flows through this layer, as does the appropriately named River of Blood. Between the rivers is the ruined city of Darkspine, where failed souls take refuge. The “people’ desperately try to avoid the baatezu (devils) while trying to do enough good to shift their town back to the Outlands.

Deep within one of the broken down bulding of Darkspine was a large room. The smell of sulfur hung heavy in the air, in this dark place lit only by two torches. In the middle of the room sat a large throne like chair. On the throne sat a large Incubus named Belur. Belur was seven feet tall, with a huge barrel chest, his body was rippling with muscles and he only wore a loin cloth covering a “heavy package”. He had bat like wings folded behind him. His tail was thin, with a barb at the end and on his head were large ram horns.

Standing before him was a small demon called a Quasit. The tiny humanoid shaped creature with spiky horns and bat like wings stood only 1 and a half feet tall and was wring its wart and pustule covered hands.

“Have you found her?” Belur asked the small creature

“No master” it replied. It was certain it would be punished for its failure.

Belur got off his throne … his eyes flicker with intense hatred. “I’m the laughing stock of all the incubus!!! That bitch MUST BE FOUND!!” He roared.

Belur turned to Quasit, sulfur smoke pouring out of his mouth and nose and ears. The small ceature cowered from the monsterous Incubus fearful he’d be kicked or squashed.

“Send two Retrivers after her!” Belur ordered the small demon.

The Quasit straightened back up “Yes master” he comfirmed and then hurried out of the chamber. Ten minuted later the small demon stood before two things that looked like enormuosly huge spiders. The creatures were twice as tall as a human. Each spider like foreleg ended in a cleaver. There were four eyes on the head of each creature. All eight bulbous eyes, each contained a malevolent gleam, stared at the smaller demon as he gave them their target, a succubus named Gya!

Despite all the technological advances the human race could achieve in this non-magic base world, it was enough to prepare them for the invasion of magic. Humanity had been on a quest for better and more efficient ways of producing power that they had turned to trying to create energy production through non-natural methods. Thus a large super-conductor was built, not on this continent, but another. The idea behind the superconductor was to create a completely new element that was not of the Earth which could possibly generate a new form of energy that was not as harsh on their planet as the other methods had become.
They had succeeded in the creation of a new element, but the method was having unintended consequences. One of the consequences was the slow degradation of the fabric of reality around them. Drawn to the major sources of energy production, tiny holes appeared in the dimension walls. It would take years for any serious damage to take effect. The new element, Gognium, named for the scientist who discovered it, became a source of unlimited energy, phasing out all other sources of energy production expect hydro-electric and nuclear.
The first side effect of magical invasion was the dead returning to life. It was only the recently dead that became affected, not those that had been buried in the ground. Since the dead did not have an appetite for the living, they were treated as a minor annoyance. However, since it became apparent that everyone would turn into the living dead, resources and time became strained in the combat to take down this scourge.
The next side effect was the slow mutation of the natural wildlife. Some mutation were fast, while others were slow. The mutated wildlife was encroaching on the cities, towns, and other parts of civilization, increasing the pressure of survival for humanity.
The final stage was played out by the power plants. The pinholes had expanded themselves to large cracks withing the nuclear power plants. The combined energy of the plants and magic sent the nuclear plants around the world into meltdown. A simultaneous explosion between the nuclear power plants allowed a massive infusion of magical leylines into the world. A barrier was forced around the continent, pulling it into the same dimension as Asgoth, but still separate from the realm.
Although the power plants released radiation and other dangerous elements into the surrounding area, magic allowed the natural wildlife to quickly heal itself. The last vestiges of humanity, including those of New Haven, were vaporized by magic in whatever they were doing.

G'ribb chuckled soflty as he watched Lira's little act and the way Gya reacted. These two were going to be a handful for him and Thar-tux to deal with. However, it was all part of the new adventure they were taking up. New discoveries awaited them, including learning about each other. And one of the new discoveries included the feeling of being watched while enjoying his breakfast and the ladies' company. The interesting trio of the orc, half-orc, and gnoll had caught his attention, though he didn't say anything to the ladies.

He pulled on his backpack after finishing his breakfast, letting Kira and Gya go first. Thar-tux was nowhere to be seen, which gave he a pause for alarm. He shook the feeling aside, knowing the dragon wouldn't leave him. The trio made their way to the edge of town where the main gate was.

Thartux stepped out from behind a tree along the edge of what appeared to be a smooth, flat road of some kind. A dotted yellow line ran down it's center while a solid white lines ran along the edges. G'ribb didn't know what the path was made of, but it looked stable enough to walk on. Thar-tux was tossing a chunk of the path in his right hand, waiting for them to join him. He wore no weapons, only a couple of bags on both sides of his waist.

“About time you made it. Let's go.”
Thar-tux noticed the strange trio of the orc,half-orc, and gnoll, but passed them off as other travelers. He tossed the asphalt stone to G'ribb, who caught it for a moment. Turning the stone over for a few seconds, the drow shrugged and dropped the stone. It wasn't something that interested him at the moment.

The small group had been walking along the road for a couple of hours, enjoying the countryside. The road was bordered by a lush forest, the various sounds of known wildlife,plus some that were unknown. They soon came on a group of several signs attached to a metal pole. The top one had two lines, the top line reading, Edenville, the bottom line reading, 10 mi. The next sign read Gas Ahead.

The first part of the journey inland was eyes opening for everyone. Thar-tux and G'ribb soon found themselves drawn into Gya and Lira discussion of the Goldilocks fairytale. Gya and Thar-tux were arguing with Lira and G’ibb on what was the true meaning of the story.

“The little girl was a shit. No two ways about it. She knowingly trespassed … or maybe "breaking and entering" is a better description … into someone else’s home. Then she ate their food and broke their chairs and slept in their beds. If she had done that stuff in my home … I’d have given her one good ass beating!”

The women had no idea Thar-tux was a dragon. Had they known his response to the story was predictable. “Take stuff from my treasure hoard … and you’re dead. I don’t care if you are a little girl or not!” He said in agreement with the big breasted Gya.

“So the story teaches little human girls, it’s ok to steal and break shit because Goldilocks did not apologize or get eaten at the end of the story.” Gya concluded.

“You two are missing the point.” Lira said. “The story is about perfection. Goldilocks tried three of everything until it is just right! She was a princess … and she was not satisfied with the first sample. She was driven to the perfect solution … pure satisfaction and equilibrium. The story is about not settling. Then to prove she had earned these wonders she carefully escaped the bears to freedom!

“I agree with Lira … I think Goldilocks may have been a dark elf in disguise. First female dark elves are inherently more powerful than males. Second they are graceful and prefect in their movements and tastes. Only the best is good enough for them. Goldilocks found the best at each location … the best food, chair and bed … and then displaying a high degree of skill … exploited her enemy’s confusion and escaped unharmed. The lesson of the story is simple ... have a good plan and the best loot is yours!”

Gya shook her head “Is he always this wrong?” She asked Thar-tux

Thar-tux grunted “Yes”

A little later the group of adventurers came upon the odd signs alongside the road. Gya walked up to them and banged on one of them.

“Hey … this is made out of some kind of metal. Check it out” She told the others. Each of them felt the signs and banged on them. “Amazing … it is made from a very strong and light metal … like Mithril but there is a coating on it that can reflect light.” Gya concluded.

“Perhaps this one can be made into a shield?” Lira said looking at the “Gas Ahead” sign. The signs were a treasure but too large to carry back at this point, so the group moved on walking further down the road.

The path opened up and there was a small house on one side. The house was clearly magical as it had large glass windows on one side. There were also two odd looking barrels standing under a cover in front.

“What is this place?” Gya asked. The other three shrugged having never seen a place like this before. Gya and Thar-tux headed for the glass house … while Lira and G’ibb were off to the barrels. Gya opened the glass door and entered the small house. There was some movement in the back … “Something is in here” She whispered to Thar-tux pulling out her long dagger. As she peeked down another aisle she saw two creatures hunched over and squatting in the back.

The squatting creature turned and saw her. It was a zombie … and the other thing was a zombie too. One headed towards Thar-tux with a low groan. The other at Gya. Gya was as calm as could be as the zombie approached her in a hurry. She simply bushed aside the zombie’s out stretched hands and she plunged the dagger into the zombie’s head.

“I think he got the point I was trying to make!” She giggled as the zombie fell to the ground dead. She glanced over to see how Thar-tux was doing with his zombie.

“Why are we following those four again?” Orc Steal asked Danger Dog.

“You are so stupid … we are going to pick up the treasure those “heroes” leave behind. Or if the heroes get killed trying to defeat a monster. We just need to swoop in and kill the wounded monster … and steal the treasure.” Danger Dog bragged ... proud of his great idea.

“What if they win?” Orc steal asked.

“Then we kill the wounded heroes and steal the treasure away from them! We can’t lose!” Danger Dog explained.

“You are smart for a dog!” Orc replied.

The three arrived at the signs “Treasure!” They all said and started to disassemble the signs. After an hour, with two large signs sticking out of their backpacks … the started to follow the others again.

Last edited:
Thar-tux smirked for a moment at the way Gya had dispatched her zombie. He paused for a moment, laying one large hand on the other zombie. Something about it smelled different from other zombies he had encountered before, but he couldn't place the feeling. His hand engulfed the zombie fully lifting it up from the ground to eye height.

He waved the succubus's offer of a dagger off with his free hand, watching the zombie struggle. The zombie gashed it's teeth towards the dragon, waving his arms at him. After a few moments the zombie calmed down, sniffing at the air. On a hunch, the dragon lifted his hand towards the zombie, leaving it in front of it's mouth. The zombie sniffed at him, but didn't try to take a bite.

“This isn't a regular zombie. What kind of zombie doesn't bite someone's hand?”

Not even waiting for the answer, Thr-tux turned around searching the room for a moment. Spotting a protruding metal fixture, he walked over to it, pushing the zombie's head down onto it, eyes first. Satisfied, The two of them continued to search the rest of the building.

“Just gather up loot and we'll go through it later.”

Outside the building, G'ribb had been drawn to the gas pumps. Four pumps were stationed in a square, but no lights on since power seemed to be out. Three buttons marked each side of the pumps, Leaded, unleaded, and unleaded plus. The drow pushed each of the buttons, but nothing happened. He pulled the nuzzles off, sniffing at the them. He gasped for a moment at the strong smell of gasoline, quickly putting them back.

“Whatever these were used for, some strong stuff.”

Two burnt out hunks of cars were a few feet from the pumps, everything inside destroyed. A pick-up truck sat near the gas station's large sign which read Citgo. The truck was on empty, and most of the interior had been cleaned out. A few coins were left in the ashtray, along with a 9mm pistol, and have a box of ammo.

Inside the gas station were a few unopened bottles of water, a few bottles of various sodas, a shotgun, shells, packs of crackers, a few bags of chips, a diary from someone, and various types of car fluids. Thar-tux grabbed the shotgun, shells, and food while Gya grabbed the rest of the items.

The group moved on past the strange place with the large widows. They continued to head towards “Edenville” whatever that was. Gya had opened one of the fluid containers marked “oil”.

“Seemed to be a potion of slipperiness” Gya commented more to herself than to the others. “And these water flasks … are light and strong made of a material I have never seen before. Amazing!” She told the others. The group was quiet for a while … all of them were wondering why a civilization advanced enough to perform such remarkable feats of magic was now completely gone. It was a disturbing thought.

Their quiet thoughts were interrupted by a buzzing sound. An angry buzzing sound!

“I don’t like the sound of that!” Lira commented

Suddenly, Thar-tux growled “Giant wasps … there” and he pointed at the tree tops. Where there were monstrous giant wasps, each over 5 feet long with dagger like stringer! The creatures loved to snack on humanoids and given that they could fly at about 25 mph, they didn’t leave their prey much of a chance for escape! Their strings were filled with a powerful toxin that paralyzed and their terrifying jaws could rip through most armor!

The small cloud of them swooped down on the 4 adventurers!

“SHIT!” Gya said. She did not want to use her polymorph spell to change herself into a humanoid rock creature for example; it would reveal to the others that she was something other than a witch. So she pulled out her long dagger and got ready.

“No water around!! DOUBLE SHIT!” Lira said. Lira too had a problem. Being a water nymph meant some of her best spells required water … like the vortex spell. She had no water right now. So she need to fight these flying monsters with her other spells. Her mind went through the list “cure spells … no use, speak with animals …nope these bugs are too stupid! Rusting grasp … Nope … entangle or flare might help. She was going to use flare first and then entangle.

Gya met the first flying wasp … with a duck and a swing of her long dagger as she tumbled out of the way of the creature’s stringer. The dagger sliced open one of the paper thin wings on the wasp and it crashed to the ground.

“See how it is done … Thar-tux!” Gya said bragging to the dragonman.

"You get dirty that way …" Lira laughed as she was having the time of her life. She leapt to one side as a Wasp flew by …had G’ribbs been watching he would have seen a nice display of her open legs … as her robe had opened up. There was a flash of light in front of the other wasp attacking her. It was completely blinded by the flash and Lira gently nudged it … it flew directly into a tree with a loud squishing sound. Its brains smired all over the tree's bark.

Gya grunted in sarcasm “So what do you call that spell … nudge wasp into tree?

Thar-tux and G’ribbs had their hands full as there were wasps everywhere!!

At about the same time, back at the gas station the following conversation was occuring.

“Those two sluts with those two bastards took all the good stuff!” Orc Steal complained.

“Don’t worry they will kill themselves soon. But they left these magical barrels … IDIOTS … Look what happens when I lite this stuff on fire!” Danger Dog struck his flint and the sparks flew onto a rag soaked in the gas. It burst into flames and burned brightly and then died out.

“Those heroes have the brains of swamp slugs! A mage would pay good money for this liquid fire!” Orc Steal laughed. Flatulence Gaspasser said nothing as usual. Instead he had found a can of baked bean and had pried it open with his dagger and was now eating the stuff inside.

“Now we just need to break open one of these barrels” Danger Dog stated as he took a might swing at the gas pump with his sword …slicing though the thin metal. Sparks flew through the air as he struck at the gas pump three more times … as the pump was torn open … hoses and a gapping open was visible inside leading to a dark pit filled with the flammable liquid. It would take just a few more blows with his sword and the gas would be their!! At his next stroke ... that was when the massive explosion occurred that destroyed the gas station and lifts the Gnoll, Orc and Half Orc … and threw them high into the trees. All their faces blackened from the explosion.

After announcing the sighting of the wasps, Thar-tux pulled off his bags and tossed them to G'ribb. The drow caught the bags before dropping his own pack, attaching the bags to the backpack. The dragon and drow watched the ladies make the first moves, just see see what they brought to the table.

The dragon gave a smirk at Gya's de-winging of one of the wasps.

"Not bad, witch. You certainly know how to handle yourself."

G'ribb had enjoyed the view he had gotten of Lira's legs as she jumped around, though he though she was a bit showy. He drew his short-sword and dagger in each hand as one bee beared down on him. He dodged to the side, the dagger sticking in the wasp's face as the word cut along it side as it flew by. The guts of the wasp spewed out as it died a few feet from G'ribb.

Thar-tux's wings unfurled to their full 14 feet as he leaped into the air among the wasp. His tail whipped back and forth, the razor barbs cutting into several wasps as he flew through the mass. It didn't bother him to one up Gya at his next move.

With a bestial roar, Thar-tux landed on his hands and feet. It took but a moment to release the morph spell he had used, transforming himself back into his natural form. His body grew to a massive girth of twenty feet tall, the same length from his head to tail. His wingspan had extended to forty feet and he weighed at least eighteen tons.

He could have used his fire breathe to kill the bees, but that was too simple for the simple-minded wasps. He leaped up into the middle of them once more, biting and clawing at the wasps, dropping them quickly. G'ribb just smirked and watched his friend go to work. Despite his frenzy, three wasps got past the dragon, heading for Gya and Lira.

A moment later the explosion from the gas station caused the drow and dragon to look towards the direction of the gas station they had come from. A large column of smoke was rising above the trees.

The trio landed in the trees a little ways from the station, but not near the adventurers. Flatulence was still holding his can of baked beans, though most of them had came out during their little flight of fancy. He seemed barely phased by the ordeal, just going back to digging out the last of the beans and eating them.

Danger Dog attempted to free himself from the branches, but managing to send himself on a tumble downward the the ground. He landed with a grunt, dazed for a few moments. He shook his head before looking around for the others. He caught sight of the other two up in the trees.

"Get down here so we can catch those stupid heroes."

Orc Steal grunted as he struggled in his own tree, trying to make sure he had everything. The blast had dislodged the signs they had packed up, making him cry with anguish.

"My treasure! It gone!"

His struggles sent him tumbling down at well, landing a few feet from Danger Dog.

Gya saw Thar-tux leap into the air and her first thought was how incredibly stupid of him to think he could out fly the fast and maneuverable wasps. Then his form changed … shifted into that of a red dragon! “OHHH SHITTTTT” She gasped. Her thoughts also shifted to ones of “how could we have been so stupid to be traveling with a red dragon!! That thing loves to eat people!”

Thar-tux back in his natural form laid waste to the wasps. The wasps tried to bite him, but could not penetrate his thick hide. Gya and Lira continued to watch as he was back lite against the sunlight. As a dragon, Thar-tux was so beautiful, so magnificent and soooo deadly.

His red scales glittered an iridescent color in the light as he swooped into the swarm of wasps! Gya and Lira were too mesmerized to even think about defending themselves! They watched breathlessly at Thar-tux grace and his destructive power.

Thar-tux had one of the wasps clasped in his huge claws. He opened his mouth, the sharp teeth gleaming, and crunched down in the wasp’s head … bits of bug guts and mandibles dripping out of his mouth.

Lira gasped “And I argued with him about goldilocks!!”

“At least I wasn’t that stupid!” Gya commented.

“Oops … a few wasps got through!” Lira yelled as she tried to duck away … but the wasp was faster … and landed right on her. Its stringer plunged into Lira’s back as the Water Nymph screamed at the wasp “GET THE FUCK OFF ME”

Gya yelled “Coming Lira” and she grabbed the wasp’s head and kissed it. That is right … she kissed it. (Note to readers … I check the Literotica rules and it allows for this kind of sick perversion! Bug kissing ... can you say GROSS!). The wasp was drained of all its life energy and fell to the ground dead. Gya was gagging ”YUCK … YUCK … YUCK …I’m not doing that again!!”

The other two wasps made a tight banking turn and swooped toward Gya. Lira was ready and cast her entangle spell. Suddenly the bushes in front of the wasps reached up and grabbed them … the wasps buzzed angerly trying to fly away but the bushes hung on tightly. Gya took her long dagger and plunged it into each of their heads. The battle against the wasps was over.

Thar-tux in red dragon form landed and approached the two women. Bug guts still dripping from his muzzle. He lowered his head to their level. Gya felt his warm breath on her face as his huge eyes bore holes into her soul. He was pissed about something. She thought back to her comment when they had started to fight the wasps “See how it is done … Thar-tux!” she had bragged to him.

“Oh Great and Terrible … Thar-tux” Gya said humbly bowing before the dragon “I withdraw my earlier bragging … you know better than I how to kill wasps”

Thar-tux had a more irritated look on his dragon face.

The dragon continued to peer down at Gya, giving a snort at her answer. He lifted his head away from her as he shifted back into humanoid form. He licked his lips clean of bug guts before spitting them to the side. He moved closer to Gya, hovering above her.

He gave a smirk as he stared down at her, seeing her shake. He leaned closer down to her, inhaling the mixture of fear and brimstone.

"What are you? I smell brimstone on you. A tiefling, demon, what?"

"A Succubus Thar-tux." The dragon continued to smirk as he picked up the trembling in her voice.

"And her?"

He pointed a claw over at Lira.

“She is a royal pain in my ass!!” Gya said. The dragon looked more angry at this answer. “Well it is true!” Gya pleaded

“She should be dead. Why didn’t the wasp’s stringer have an effect?” Thar-tux asked.

Lira smiled, “I’m a Water Nymph.” She pulled back her sleeve exposing her bare arm. Then she pressed her thumb through her arm. The spot where the thumb went in … turned to water and she was not harmed in anyway.

"Nice trick" Thar-tux growled.

"So you know what we are ... what is a dragon doing traveling with a dark elf?" Lira asked.

Thar-tux nodded towards G'ribb in response. The drow smiled, pulling off the dragon's bags, tossing them to him before pulling on his backpack.

"That's my cue ladies."

The drow moved up beside Thar-tux, reaching up and placing a hand on the dragon's shoulder.

"Thar-tux here had a nice little mountain cavern in the Northern Mountains, but became plagued with a family of silver dragons trying to move in on his turf. He had been battling them for quite a few weeks before I came along. It was a losing battle for him, but I did what I could to help. We struck a deal after he lost his nest that I would help him find a new place. Not that he needs the help, but no one else can stand the big guy."

G'ribb grinned and looked towards the rising smoke once more. He shook his head for a moment.

"We better get moving on. I'm not sure that was anything natural."

Thar-tux nodded before looking towards Gya again. He reached out with large hand, tilting her face back and forth for a moment, feeling her tremble beneath his touch. He leaned closer, inhaling her scent more for a few moments before releasing her.

"Ladies first."

The 4 moved out quickly heading toward “Edenville” As they walked along Lira and Gya were in front and Thar-tux and G’ribbs followed.

Gya lean over and whispered to Lira “A FUCKING dragon … really? You signed an adventuring contract with a FUCKING RED DRAGON! Do you know how FUCKING stupid that was?” Gya said still pissed about the whole situation.

“I think he is kind of cute … plus if he honors the agreement, which I think he will … you could not ask for a better protector.” Lira said in her happy, its always sunny somewhere mood.

“And you think a FUCKING red dragon is going to honor a piece of paper?” Gya stated

“Actually, all dragons understand honor and its importance. He gave his word and he will honor it. I can almost guarantee it.” Lira said with confidence

“He scares the PISS out of me! One bite with those massive jaws … and I’m dead! Not to mention his breath weapon. Can you say “TOAST!” … and Dragons are super magic resistant … my energy draining kiss will do nothing to him.” Gya pointed out.

Lira laughed at this comment “Finally, you have met your match … A male that scares you. You should be happy … You keep bitching about your shitty dating pool … where the insecure men don’t ask you for dates because you are too good looking and the ones that do ask you for dates are scammers and jerks. Thar-tux is not either.” Lira pointed out.

Gya thought about it for a moment. The stupid annoyingly positive water nymph was actually making some pretty good points. Thar-tux would make a good protector. Most demons would have a hard time taking on a full grown dragon. And … Thar-tux was kind of cute in his humanoid form and he was stunningly beautiful in his dragon form. Maybe she needed to look on the more positive side of this goofy adventure team.

As the group continued to walk the total wilderness started to show signs that there had been a town here once. The trees, plants and weeds had consumed some of the structures already. It was like the forest was trying to swallow the town all up ... but had not done it yet.

The hard rock path they walked which had weeds growing in the cracks had held the forest back some. The wooden houses did not seem to do as well. Some looked like a fire had destroyed them. There were also strange pipes sticking out of the ground here and there. Gya and Lira had no idea what they had been used for. It appeared to be an attempt to alter the flow of water. Take it under the town for some reason, but these pipes now appeared to be clogged with plant life.

There was ivy clawing at walls of the few building that remained standing. These were stone buildings and also covered with lichen. There was a bridge that spanned the small river that ran through Edenville. That looked in good condition.

“Let’s check out that building?” Gya suggested as they made their way to a large stone building with the word “bank” that hung over the door.

G'ribb and Thar-tux trailed after the ladies, giving them room to talk between themselves. After all, Thar-tux's true form tended to strike fear into lesser creatures at seeing him.

“That was a rather abrupt way of revealing yourself.” G'ribb chuckled softly.

Thru-tux shrugged for a moment.

“I fight better like that. Besides, they never asked, so it's not my fault.”

G'ribb laughed for a moment, shaking his head.

“That's true. So which one you going after?”

The question caught the dragon off-guard for a moment before he smirked.

“Really? I've probably scared both of them too much for that.”

G'ribb laughed and hit the dragon's shoulder with one fist lightly.

“At least there's plenty of treasure for you.”

The over-grown town really didn't hold much interest for the dragon, since it was obvious to him that most anything of value was gone to nature. It was of interest of G'ribb, since it was all new to him, despite the oldness of it all. He foundt the sight of everything soothing to him, hopefully that they would be able to do more exploring in what was left.

The last remaining building, the one identified as “bank” did show interest to Thar-tux, making him smile. If such a building was able to stand, despite the ravages of nature, it would definitely hold plenty of treasures to find.

“Of course we should. I can smell gold in there.”

The main doors of the bank were plate glass, coated with a dark film to cut down on the sunlight. White letters were on the doors, but most of them had been rubbed away by the elements. “First National” were the only words to be discernible and readable. The main open area of the bank was tiled with multi-colored blocks, and half-eaten rugs in front of the doors and a long counter area. A heavy steel door was wide open at the back of the bank, rows of square metal lockers clearly seen.

The party went to work searching for anything of value. G'ribb went behind the counter, rummaging through various drawers. Thar-tux went to the open vault, scratching the steel plates with his claws. Each plate was engraved with numbers, and some of them were open, revealing an empty pocket of storage. He pressed his nose close to the plates, sniffing.

“I smell gold and silver. Someone help me open these plates.”

"The way to a dragon's heart is ..."

Lira and Gya were busy looking through another part of the bank when they heard Thar-tux voice booming out of the vault room.

“I smell gold and silver. Someone help me open these plates.” It requested.

Lira held up a bunch of keys. “I’ll bet these will help.” She whispered to Gya. “Why don’t you go into the vault and help our handsome dragon friend out. You know what they say … A way to a dragon’s heart is through his treasure hoard!”

Gya snatched the bunch of keys from the water nymph “You little evil match maker … and they call succubi evil!” Gya whispered back but again the water nymph idea was not a bad one. Gya was still a bit intimidated by the dragon, but he was male and she knew how to please them. She took off her bandanna, allowing her beautiful red hair to flow. She loosened the lacing on her bodice displaying more of her spectacular cleavage. Then she took a deep breath and headed into the vault room with confidence.

She saw Thar-tux sniffing at a large panel box door. He looked up as she walked in.

“No need to burst it open … Gya, your friendly succubus has the keys!” She said holding up the keys for him to see. His eyes focusing on her more, like he was seeing her for the first time or in a new light. Actual what he was thinking is “what has gotten into her … friendly … since when? Also not more than an hour ago she almost pissed herself she was so scare … now she is friendly. Women change their moods at the drop of a gold coin!”

“Thar-tux … I think we got off on the wrong foot” Gya said as she bent over … wiggling her sexy ass in front of him as she found the key that opened the strange panel box. The box contained finely crafted jewelry … rings, ear rings, and necklaces. All made of gold and gems. Gya was so impressed she did not finish her thought about the wrong foot.

“WOW” she gasped handing the stuff to Thar-tux. “This stuff is worth a fortune!”

There is nothing that will put a dragon in a better mood than adding to his treasure hoard. Thar-tux chuckled greedily “I’m starting to like this new world more and more!”

“Let’s open all the boxes!” Gya said excited about what they might find.

Just cock that trigger!

Lira and G’ribbs were in another part of the bank. There were odd looking uniforms hanging on the walls with the word "security" on them, a bunch of strange looking rodthings all lines up in a rack. Lira and G’ribbs had each got one rod down.

“I think they are a kind of wizard’s magic staff … see your hand goes here … and you pull back on this trigger” G’ribbs was explaining.

Lira tried it as she pulled back on the trigger there was a “click” But nothing happened.

“I guess they are out of potency.” Lira commented.

G’ribb gave her a funny look.

“Some magical items only have so many charges … Kind of like a man can only cum so many times during sex” Lira giggled at her analogy.

G’ribb got one of those cocky smiles on his face as he looked at the beautiful water nymph in her silk blue traveling robe, her hour glass figure and her long sexy legs.

“I have never had that problem … running out of potency” G’ribb bragged

Lira smile grew larger and her eyes filled with desire “mmmm that sounds like a challenge!”

The trio had moved on from the explosion. Bruised and burnt they spend a large amount of the time insulting Danger Dog about how stupid he had been to break open the barrels with his sword.

Danger Dog was having none of it.

“You idiots would be nothing without me! So shut the fuck up.” He said.

“At least I’d still have my eye brows” Orc Steal said who had lost them in the explosion.

“And I’d have more cans of food …” Flatulence said who had lost some cans of beans in the explosion.

“OK … ASSHOLES NEXT DECISION THAT NEEDS TO BE MADE … YOU TWO ARE MAKING IT!” The gnoll stated.

That was when they came across the dead wasp bodies.

“Holy shit … the heroes did all this?” Orc Steal gasped. Impressed by what he saw.

“They got lucky or used a potion or something. The four of them could not have killed all these monsters … only a full sized dragon could do damage like this!” Danger Dog pointed out.

“Yea .. Your right … and must have been a magic scroll or potion” Orc Steal agreed. Then he saw the wasp’s nest hanging in one of the nearby trees.

“LOOK HONEY!!” He gasped pointing at the nest.

“I love honey!” Flatulence said excited

The gnoll was going to say something but held his tongue “You two get to make this decision” He said.

“This is exactly what Danger Dog was talking about … the stupid heroes … did not even get the good loot. The HONEY! … let’s go!” Orc Steal said as he took off running. Flatulence Gaspasser ran after him. Danger Dog just shook his head and waited.

Orc Steal climbed into the tree and drew his sword getting ready to cut down the wasp’s nest. “Get ready to catch it!” He told the half-orc below. The thing was huge … and there was no way Flatulence could catch it … but he could soften the landing of the nest. The Orc needed to reach far to get at the anchor to the nest …and took a wild unbalanced swing at it. He struck the anchor and cut it loose, unfortunately … he lost his balance and fell out of the tree too.

Flatulence bravely stood under the nest and tried to catch it. The problem was it was made of an almost paper like thin material. And as it landed on the half-orc … he just punched through the material and it basically just absorbed him. Then Orc Steal landed on the nest and he was absorbed.

It took only a few seconds and then both of them came bursting out of what was left of the nest screaming … Bee hives have honey … Wasp nest on the other hand are homes for their larvae! Giant wasp larvae are almost as terrifying as the adult wasps!! The things were about 3 inches long and latched on to their skin. Danger Dog had known what was going to happen and had lite a torch. The best way to remove the Larvae was to burn them off the skin. As soon as he got the Orc and Half-Orc to stand still he started to do just that.

“Idiots … now you two will listen to me!!” He said as he burned the larvae off. Everything was going great until he got to Flatulence as he brought the torch the Half-Orc let out a loud, long, huge and very smelly fart!

AHHH …” Flatulence said as the other members started to gasp for air. The malodourous, putrid smelling cloud floated around Flatulence … it was so strong it actually could cause paint to peel. It also was full of methane gas … highly explosive when lite … luckily the torch Danger Dog was holding did just that!

"The way to a dragon's heart is ..."

That-tux looked away from the metal box as Gya walked into the vault. She had taken on a whole different attitude towards him than earlier. The scent of fear was gone from her, replacing by something he couldn't quite place. He raised an eye-ridge for a moment, finding the succubus a little mystery to be solved. She was showing off, but he didn't mind that one bit.

He partly heard her trying to smooth things over as she open the box of jewelry, the sight and scent bring a grin to his face. He scooped a handful of the jewels up in his clawed hand, letting it spill back through his fingers.

Thar-tux chuckled greedily “I’m starting to like this new world more and more!”

“Let’s open all the boxes!” Gya said excited about what they might find.

As Gya opened the boxes, the dragon pawed through the metal compartments of contents. It took a little while, Thar-tux throwing pieces of jewelry out of the vault with a growl while the rest he piled up in the table in the center of the vault. The succubus had given him a look of horror as she watched him, but he just smirked.

“That stuff out on the floor is fake. All this is real. Help me gather it up.”

The floor was littered with metal pans, pictures, trinkets, and other pieces of paper. The paper money was of no value to the dragon, since he didn't understand this world's currency. As the two gathered up the treasure, the dragon was in heaven with the amount of treasure they had so far, even if it turned up to be a few handfuls from what they had found. Since his four foot long spiked tail had a mind of it's own when he wasn't paying attention, it was waving back and forth in the small space behind them. It even began to hit on Gya's shapely rear, though he didn't notice.

Just cock that trigger!

G'ribb was more than enjoying the search with Lira. He had been around other women, but there was just something about this one he couldn't place. Well, the adventure should give him more than enough time to find out.

G'ribb grinned as he tapped the rod on the palm of his hand.

“These wands may be out of potency, but I'm sure they could have plenty of other uses.”

He hit the rod on a stack of papers, making Lira jump and giggle.

“I bet they would.”

He laughed for a moment before they turned to search the rest of the area they were in. Radio equipment and a bank of televisions lined on wall of the small room. They hit buttons, flipped switched, but nothing worked because the power was off and all the batteries drained. Seeing nothing of interest, they continued to another part.

They found a closet full of office supplies including pens, notebooks, paper supplies, staples, and other stuff. There was too much to carry, but G'ribb just grabbed a small assortment of everything. They may not know what the stuff was, but maybe it would be useful somehow.

“Oh yeah Lira. Were we supposed to be doing any mapping or just searching? The flyer was never specific.”

He had turned to face her from looking at the shelves, but instead found her in the closet as well, a sweet smile on her face. The closeness gave him a wonderful view down the front of her robe of her very ample bosom. HE grinned a little, not at all bothered by the closeness.

Back