New Poem Recommendations

Nothing Poetic
bywhowrotethisshit©

There’s nothing poetic about asking you to fuck my ass.
But there is something
in the way your fingers burry into the fat of my cheeks.
The way your breath catches when you spread me apart.
How you kiss my shoulder blade while I stretch and whimper
This BDSM poem in NP stirs up SM juices in Sadistic Hearts'n Minds!!!

Nov 23 - something like 25 submissions today, some of it quite interesting, from Haiku to found notes. Go see for yourself.

Thanks for sharing.I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post, very thankful and hopeful that you will write many more posts like this one.Great websites!

Last edited:
No new poems since the 6th. Just as the Recommendation Elves get geared up again! I will check again tomorrow.

Thirteen poems submitted today, I only just now got a chance to read them all.

First up. our old friend Oggbashan , with a group of interesting poems, some forms, well done but that I can't label.
Stay tuned for more.....it's suppertime here.

Thirteen poems submitted today, I only just now got a chance to read them all.

First up. our old friend Oggbashan , with a group of interesting poems, some forms, well done but that I can't label.
Stay tuned for more.....it's suppertime here.

Thank you. The last two are Triolets.

There are several poems worth a mention today but i have to do it later, no time right now.

Last edited:
Love and Lakes, a winning combination. Lake Michigan by LittleRedWildflower

I second this and recommend it thoroughly my comment on the write is listed below

by todski28
07/01/20
Magic

I do agree with levitating bed on a stanza flip for more impact
However the imagery in this is so evocative you lose yourself in the words
I had a small hiccup on the warm womb section, only because lakes that size are normally cold, but the alliteration of the wording fits so well within the piece I couldn’t suggest any changes.

The lingering effect of the imagery and you clever use of sound structures in smatterings throughout lift this above the normal everyday dross

Take the scene setting in the first line

Your consonants structures have the harsh ar sound repeated three times in three words the “here” softening it, But when spoken aloud they sing together.

Then you have a sibilances that runs throughout

You repeat the words

“Stars” twice and “water” three times in the first stanza normally a deathknell for me because the same repeated words tend to create a jarring effect, like an echo that niggles away in the back ground and breaks my immersion in the write.

With this piece I didn’t even notice until I started looking into why I enjoyed this write so much. Takes craft and a good ear to pull that off in my opinion (which by the way, isn’t worth a lot)

But this is a structural tour de force in sounds and the erotica is right where it should be, floating in the inferences of two people sharing a moment, written in such a way that the reader can be either narrator or secondary protagonist.

This is recommended in the literotica poetry forum

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=92539815#post92539815

Thanks tod - your recommendation send me into tazra's back catalogue and
Why WE Don't is certainly worth a visit or revisit if you now the catalogue.

Thanks tod - your recommendation send me into tazra's back catalogue and
Why WE Don't is certainly worth a visit or revisit if you now the catalogue.

Tzara has always been one of the poets on here I admired, I doubt I'll ever reach the level of polish he seems to make look effortless in almost all the work he posts and this piece is no exception, I've read it before, but didn't really know how to say what I thought of it, just read it left a five and went on my way, because its whole narration is evocative and quite loving. thanks for the bump from the past piscator was a good read to start the day

Last edited:
Back