New Neighbor controls Young Maddy (closed for Elise_Costello)

Jack smiled and let out a small laugh when Sarah started to answer his questions. Jack only wanted to know how she came to hear the screams of delight from Maddy but he was getting an earful of how they weren't lesbians but best girlfriends who shared details.

He continued to slowly rub Maddy's breasts as he looked at Sarah sitting on the edge of the pool, her feet slightly apart, dangling in the water. He saw the outline of her puffy lips pressing against the tight bikini bottom. And if not for the thin material, Jack would get a good view of her pussy.

When she talked about how Maddy would be telling her everything within a week, he chuckled and looked at Maddy, giving her a big smile. But something else ran through his brain and he let out laugh thinking of a surprise for the them. It would not involve them together but then again they would be together. He kissed the tip of Maddy's nose and then listened to their soft back and forth banter. Images of what the two of them must have done when they were younger danced in his head.

He found it a bit amusing how they tried to one-up each others stories, telling their version as if it was the absolute truth. He felt her arms tighten around his neck while the two women talked about kissing each other. His ears perked up when they discussed a girl named Bella and how they were all drunk. The way she looked at Jack with those sexy eyes full of lust and then falling silent as if in deep thought, made him wonder if she wanted to get it one with Bella. Why else would she keep her number in her cell phone.

When Sarah got out of the pool, talking a mile a minute, he snuggled closer to Maddy. "It was nice to meet you Sarah and I do look forward to seeing you again." He saw her glancing downward, making comments about his package. He didn't doubt that at some point Maddy was going to share the pictures she took with her bestie friend. And then Maddy was apologizing for Sarah being with her in the pool and then needing protection from her.

"There is no way I could resist you kitten. From the first time a saw you, I knew I wanted you." His breathing lowered and he kissed her cheek. "Now you can have my nice fat meaty cock whenever you want baby. And you will be punished again and again kitten. I want to hear my kitten purr and then roar when I ravage her body. Go ahead kitten and feel what is going to fill all your nasty holes."

The gasp was audible when her hand snaked inside his speedo, grabbing his semi-erect cock. Kissing her neck while she massaged his cock, he nibbled on her wet skin while his hand pulled the bikini top off her delicious breasts. His other hand cupped her ass, pulling her tighter to him while his lips kissed and nipped their way lower until they found a hard rigid nipple waiting for them.

"I have so many things I want to do to you kitten," he whispered flicking his tongue out to barely make contact before grabbing it between his teeth and nibbling on the spongy hardness. Yes there were so many different things he wanted to try with Maddy and they all seemed to crash together in his brain. He thought about what Sarah had mentioned about the long weekend with her friends and the thought of having Maddy all alone to himself sent a shiver of desirable lust through him.

After moving to the other nipple and performing the same treatment, he lifted his head. Smiling at Maddy, he could feel her fingers working his cock which was now poking out of his speedo. "It is up to you Maddy if you want to bring another girl into our playtime. I am consumed with you but I did detect a moment where you were lost when you talked about Bella. There is no rush and if it happens it happens. If not then that is fine too. God knows I have my hands full with you baby."

His lips found hers, crushing against them, enjoying the feel of their tongues dueling. Whatever hold she had on him, it was getting tighter and tighter and he was not resisting it. Breaking the kiss, their combined heavy breathing filled the air.

"Can you be quiet enough to fuck me here or do we have to go inside?" He laughed knowing it would be very difficult for Maddy to keep quiet. "Oh and I have an idea baby I got from you and Sarah. Why don't you tell your parents you are spending the night at Sarah's house but stay with me tonight. I have a surprise for you."

Maddy felt her cheeks flush cherry red as Jack whispered low in her ear about wanting her since the second he laid eyes on her. It was so sexy and romantic all at once, the feel of his lips on her skin making her knees weak. He continued talking dirty, the girl biting her lip as she slid her hand into his speedo and felt the smooth satiny skin of his cock as it grew in response to her caress. Jack's hunger was evident as he nipped at her neck, sucking the skin gently as her fingers closed tighter around his thickening shaft. He moved down, his hands pulling her tits free and his other gripping her lower cheek hard against him. The space between their bodies was quickly disappearing as his teeth grazed her nipple and parted her lips in a soft gasp. She was hungry for more as he moved to take her other nipple into his mouth, her hand moving along his shaft as his throbbing cockhead now sticking out over the waistband.

Then he was talking about what she had said about Bella, saying that he was okay with the idea of her testing out what it was like to be with another girl--him actually saying it made it feel a lot more real. Her lips pulled into a line, her mind feeling a thousand things. While she was indeed curious, it also sounded so...complicated. The idea of having a pretty girl touching her while Jack did the things he did so well to her sounded so fucking hot--but she didn't like the thought of possibly sharing Jack with anybody. And even if he didn't have to be involved with her playmate, she still thought the idea of having somebody else during the times when it was just supposed to be her and Jack and the heat between them felt...strange.

"Hm. Maybe--I think I'm enjoying having you all to myself too much right now. And God, I can barely handle all of you, too, Jack. You fill me up until I think I'm gonna burst and then you push just a little bit more...mmmh." She grinned as her fingers wound into his hair, his lips claiming hers hungrily as he pressed against her and when he pulled away his hot breath rolled along her cheeks when he asked if she could be quiet enough for him to fuck her out here. Maddy bit her lip and considered the options when he told her his idea, and that he had a surprise for her. Those baby blues lit up like starlight at his words, her mind racing at what his surprise could be. She hadn't the faintest clue, but God she wanted to find out. Wrapping her arms around his shoulders, she pulled herself up enough to sit on the edge of the pool and pulled him closer.

"That sounds definitely doable, Jack; I can text my mom in a couple of hours and say I left with Sarah. That means we'll have to close all the curtains in your house though--make sure nobody peeks me from outside while I'm spending all night with you." Her chest fluttered at the thought of getting to have Jack fuck her to sleep and waking up to the soft sound of his breaths before she gave him quite the wake-up call again--this time without even having to get out of bed. "And I can't wait to see what this 'surprise' is you have for me...I'm sure I'm gonna love it." Her hands moved down his glistening chest once again, never tiring of the feel of those fucking abs, snaking down to play with his raging cock as her eyes sparkled with sin.

"As for the other question--I think if you give it to me slow and deep, I can keep it down. But if you think you can't control yourself, mmnf, baby you know I won't be able to." One hand moved down to pull her bikini bottoms to the side, her pussy exposed and already starting to drip as she yanked his speedo down off his cock some more. Scooting a bit closer, Maddy wrapped her legs around his waist as she felt the heat of his shaft pressed against the lips of her slit. Slowly, she moved her hips a bit, grinding her pussy on him as she let out a low growl of pleasure. "So tell me, Jack...Do you wanna fuck me like your little kitten has done something good--or like your filthy cockslut has done something really, really bad?" Her fingers tightened on his shoulders as she pressed her cunt firmly against him, her juices coating his cock as she gasped and felt his cockhead rub against her slit when she moved her hips up.

When she agreed to tell her mom she was going to stay at Sarah's house, his heart leap a little. God how he wanted her without the thought of her having to go home. Yeah she would have to go home tomorrow and tell her parents a few lies about sleeping at Sarah's and he would have to go to work. But in the meantime they would have so much fun having more sexual adventures.

He thought about his surprise and wondered if she would really love it. It was a spur of the moment thought and he couldn't wait until later tonight when he would reveal his surprise. But until she found out what he was planning, he was just going to enjoy having her to himself now that Sarah was gone.

They were locked in a tight embrace, her hard nipples pressing against his chest as they traded kisses. He pulled his lips from hers and smiled. "I'll make sure all the blinds are closed kitten. We don't want any peeping toms looking in and seeing us fucking." His cock throbbed with the thought of having Maddy alone in his house.

He laughed when she asked if he could control himself with a slow deep fuck and if not she would not be able to stay silent. He doubted that Maddy would ever be quiet when she had his cock buried deep inside her. She was teasing his hard cock with her pussy rubbing sensually against it. God she knew how to make his blood rush with desire for her.

"I want and will fuck you like you are a good little kitten." Her hips were moving teasingly up and down his cock and when he felt his cockhead pressing against the entrance to her hot slutty pussy, he pushed forward feeling it penetrate her. The heat was intense as he held his cock just inside her pussy, ready to plunge deeper. "Kitten you are one hot fucking baby. I'm going to fuck you slow and deep and then later when everyone is out of earshot, I'm going to fuck you so hard .... and love hearing your screams of lust."

Jack pulled her off the edge of the pool, her body partially supported by the buoyancy of the water. Grabbing her ass cheeks, he held her poised on his cock, ready to slide deep inside her. Her arms were wrapped around his neck, her nipples scrapping against his chest as they stared into each others eyes waiting for the moment, they would be truly united.

"I bet you can't be quiet kitten." Jack smirked and then kissed her lips, sucking her bottom lip into his mouth before letting it go. "Do you think you can really keep quiet baby. Even your bestie bitch knows you can't keep quiet when your pussy is full of a thick hard cock. But I bet your boys never had a big cock like mine filling your nasty cunt, did they?"

Jack kissed her hard, his tongue slipping into mouth to be greeted by her hungry tongue. As the kiss deepened, his hands squeezed her ass cheeks and then without a notice, he slipped his cock slowly into her pussy, feeling her body tense up for a moment and hearing her soft moans in his mouth. The feeling of her pussy coating his cock with her nectar was exquisite and he let out a low groan of his own as they moved slowly in the water as his cock dove deeper until he filled her completely.

When the kiss broke he grabbed her hair with one hand and pulled her head back, his lips immediately finding the soft tissue of her neck, sucking and nipping along its length. "Baby you taste delicious," he moaned as they moved slowly in the water.

Maddy could tell from the starving look in his eyes that Jack wasn't going to wait to take them inside. She was already pressing against his cock and as he told her how he was gonna fuck her, the head pushing apart her lower lips and making her gasp and shudder with pleasure. Jack's voice was dripping honey, his words making her spine tingle as he pulled her closer, no longer perched on the edge as the only thing keeping her up was his sturdy, muscular arms. His fingers dug into the flesh of her ass, gripping it tight as she felt his heart thud against hers. Maddy felt almost like she couldn't catch her breath until she felt him fully inside her, her eyes locked on his.

Jack teased that he didn't think she could stay silent, his lips finding hers and taking her bottom lip prisoner, her knees trembling from the sensation. While she knew deep down he was right, she wanted to have him now and not have her voice be a reason to wait any longer. His question about her other boys made her grin; was he jealous of the thought of her being with guys before him? As she felt his kiss and his hands gripping tighter, any thought on the matter was instantly swept away with the feel of him stretching her hot little cunt out as he pushed himself to the hilt inside her. Thankfully her mouth was still being occupied with his or else she'd have moaned aloud, and not into his throat. There was a faint rumble in his chest, a soft chuckle as he broke away and his lips moved down her neck while he pulled her hair back roughly, a gasp of pleasure sounding. The girl closed her eyes and savored the measured, sensual fuck for a moment before finding words once more.

"Other boys?" She laughed the thought away, gasping as she felt him move inside her again, a forceful but slow motion. It was almost more maddening when he was pounding her so carefully; every movement was so calculated and heavy. Each thrust was it's own moment, not just a multitude that built up to a wave of pleasure. "Mmmn--how could any boys compare to you and y-your thick, massive c--ahh--cock, Jack?" It was a very clear struggle for her to not be letting out vicious moans every time he pulled out just to slowly push as far as he could once more, his mouth working along the sensitive spots of her neck and making her mind fuzzy. Maddy quivered around him, everything static as she ran her fingers through his hair, pressing her lips against his ear as he nibbled and sucked the soft part of her skin between her neck and shoulder.

"How could anything compare to t-this, Jack? God, you m-make me feel like I'll combust into glitter and glass--and fuck, I love it! I can't think straight w-when I feel you inside me, baby. You make me wanna just live and breathe for your cock...Have you fill me, consume me, use my little holes every moment of every day, Jack!" Waves of heat were settling in her stomach, that molten knot once more present as she felt herself already pretty close. Thank fuck women could gasm countless times before being so worn out; she'd already lost count of how many times he'd make her gush the last two days...And God only knew how many more he'd get from her today. And all of tonight.

"Mmmmm, f-fuck--fuck, Jack, I'm close! K-keep going, baby--y-yes. Yes, G-god just like t-that..." Her body tightened, nails digging into his shoulder as her orgasm hit, the muscles in her cunt rippling around his cock. It hungered for his cum--for the feel of his hot spunk inside her womanly walls, coating every inch of her insides. But she new there was no rush. They had the whole day, night, and morning to spend together. And she couldn't wait to experience every sensual, wonderful second.

Last edited:
Listening to Maddy moan softly about other the "Other Boys" put a smile on his face. He didn't really care about her past boys or lovers. She was with him now and he was happy. Each moment with her brought new memories and he was sure as their relationship developed, he would find out more about her past sex life. When she mentioned that the boys couldn't compare to his massive thick cock, he groaned, his hips rocking forward, trying to drill his cock deeper.

Her hot erotic words about comparing his cock to others provided fuel for the fire deep inside him and soon he knew it would be a raging inferno. The more she talked the more Jack sensed she was drawing closer to an intense orgasm. He lifted his head off her supple neck, looking into the molten lust of her sparkling blue eyes. She was staring at him, not trying to cry out and then when she started telling him she was close, he was surprised she didn't let out her usual banshee scream. He held her tight while her fingers dug into his back and her teeth nipped at his neck as her orgasm rushed over her.

Her pussy was still contracting, her body still quivering while Jack held her. His cock was still rock hard and ready for more as her heavy breathing hit his shoulder. Everything in the world took a back seat as he waited for her to catch her breath. No worries about her parents, no thoughts about the potential lawsuit, no thoughts about construction projects ..... only the sound of her heavy breathing slowly coming back.

"Hmmmm .... You surprised me kitten. I didn't think you could have an orgasm without screaming. I'm sure your friend Sarah would love to hear about this," he said teasingly. He didn't mind her telling her bestie what they were doing. For all he knew, she might be learning some new moves or positions.

"Keep your feet wrapped around me baby." Jack walked to the shallow end of the pool. Whoever built the pool had young kids in mind. One end of the pool was about three feet deep which made it perfect for young kids to learn about the water.

Approaching the shallow end, Jack sat down with Maddy now on his lap and his cock firmly lodged deep inside her. The water came up to his mid-chest and he smiled at his young lover. "Ok baby let's see if you can make me scream when I shoot my hot load inside you."

Pushing her backwards so she had to partially support her weight on her hands while the water buoyancy did the rest, he reached out to grab her breasts. "Come on kitten work your magic with that tight pussy and make daddy want to fill your nasty hot cunt."

His fingers found here ripe nipples and he leaned forward, sucking on one while teasing the other as her hips began to move. The way her hips were undulating, he was pretty sure she was going to have another orgasm before he filled her with his hot seed.

Maddy felt her lips pull into a smile as she panted, her chest brushing against Jack's at his words. She was also quite surprised and proud that she managed to not scream at the top of her lungs. God, it felt so much better when she could--but for now she could be a little quiet so they could fool around in the open expanse of his lovely backyard without anybody thinking they needed to peek. She chuckled at his comment about Sarah.

"N-nah--she wuh-wouldn't hear it--that's t-the point...Mhm, get i-it?" Her body felt worn from keeping in her voice and the mind-melting orgasms that had rippled through her already as Jack told her to keep her legs around him and began to wade them to the shallow part of the pool. Her grin was curious and hungry, wondering just what he was working towards the shallow end. Finally he reached the other side and sat down, a loud gasp parting the girl's pillowy lips as she felt him stuffed inside her firmly from the motion. He told her to work her magic, and man, was she gonna work dat puss for him. But first she tossed her head back, biting down on her lip to try and stifle the moans from his nipping and sucking her milky tits hungrily. Every little twist of her nipple with his firm fingers made her shudder.

"Oh? And h-how is your little kitten gonna do that? Am I supposed to just...make my pussy feel even tighter around your big, fat cock daddy?" With a wicked smirk she pulled her legs from around his waist and pushed against his chest. When he sat back she gave him a wink and lifted them up, crossing them at the shin and draping them against one side of his chest. "Wrap your arms around and hold them tight, daddy. Fuck my tight little hole real good!" She pulled him forward some with her legs as he wrapped his sturdy arms around her thighs, the water splashing against his chest and her tits. The water lapped at her curves, her luscious breasts floating and making waves with every deep, hard thrust. Her hips slammed against his as best she could in the water. It wasn't much of an issue; another pro of him going for the slow, hard fuck he was giving her. It was about force and passion and not just speed.

Once more she found her love tunnel was tightening , her face growing red and her moans harder and harder to keep contained. Shifting so she could get a hold of the edge of the pool once more, Maddy pulled herself onto the edge up to her mid-back. She did a half-sit-up and pulled at Jack's shoulders, forcing him over her more, her knees almost touching her cheek as he slowly pushed in and out of her, her cunt so tense and tight from being nearly bent in half and about to cum for the second time today. Her breaths were erratic as she all but forgot she was trying to keep quiet, her fingers gripping his forearms as they flexed around her legs. his cock hitting right up against her womb with each powerful, measured thrust.

"Mmmmmmnaaaah! G-god--I'm gonna c-cum! I'm g-g-gonna cum on your c-cock, daddy! Oohhhffffuuuuuck! C-cum with me, baby--f-fill me with your spunk w-while you make me gush!"

One thing Jack was coming to love about Maddy was her sense of humor and her willingness to go along with whatever sexual situation they found themselves in. He chuckled when she pulled her legs from around his waist, rearranging her body and then instructing him to tightly hold her thighs.

This position increased the pressure of her tight hole on his cock. Moving his hips against her, his cock throbbed deep inside her pussy. The water all around them was moving like small tidal waves crashing against their bodies and Jack enjoyed watching her tits bob up and down with each wave.

Trying to go slowly, Jack was finding it more difficult with each deep thrust. The way she stared at him with those bright blue eyes, sent shivers of lust through him. How did he get so lucky to buy a house next to this sexy siren? It seemed that no matter what they did sexually, they both wanted more ..... needed more. Here she was, having had one orgasm and now Jack could see the same lustful look etching her face.

Changing positions, he felt himself being drawn to her, hovering over his lover as his hips rotated, his cock sliding deliciously inside the molten cavern. His breathing became more ragged, more demanding with each new thrust. Grabbing the edge of the pool, the sensations were almost unbearable as he stared deeply into her half-lidded eyes.

When her fingernails dug deep into his shoulders and she announced another orgasm, his cock throbbed urgently, announcing the oncoming eruption. As she cried out, trying her best to keep her voice down, Jack joined her in the bliss of a climax.

"Ughhhhh ..... yeah baby ..... ohhhhh fuckkkkk baby ..... I'm cumming with you." His cry was louder than Maddy's and it shocked him for a moment. Her cunt contracted hard around his shaft while his body rocked back and forth, his cock shooting stream after stream of cream deep inside her.

As their orgasms ebbed, Jack smiled at Maddy. "I guess I wasn't as quiet as you." Maddy untangled her legs, wrapping them around him again as he laughed and leaned forward, kissing her. It felt so good, so wonderful to have Maddy in his arms and he thought of her lying next to him in his bed. It promised to be a night of blissful lovemaking.

"What do you say we get out and dry off. I'll let you cook me some dinner in the nude of course and then we can relax .... maybe watch a movie or do whatever comes to our filthy minds."

Maddy was overwhelmed with pleasure as she felt the throbbing of Jack spurting his thick seed inside her starving cunt, intensifying her climax as her walls milked his shaft for every last drop of delicious cum he had to give her. She was surprised to hear Jack's roar drown out her own voice as he came, making her body quiver even harder against him. Her eyes closed and she let her head fall back as the sensations began to ebb, her arms locked around him for a moment before the two untangled. His lips found hers softly, her forehead pressed against his as it ended. He suggested her making him dinner and a movie, which sounded simple and mundane were it with anybody else but the glistening Adonis in front of her. Already she had a few ideas flitting through her mind of how to spice up their night, and still be able to enjoy just getting to spend the night with Jack without interruption.

"Mmm--sounds like a plan." She chuckled softly, her lips just lightly brushing against his before she got out of the pool before he could say anything. "Well I better go get toweled off and dressed, then!" The blonde chimed, flouncing to the sliding glass doors leading into the house. She paused at the doors, pulling at the string of her bikini top that still had it clinging around her middle. "Better not take too long out here; you won't want to miss dinner, right?" Her grin was devious and excited as she slid open the doors and made her way to the master bathroom up the stairs. Grabbing the fluffiest looking towel, the girl ran the fabric over her pale curves, soaking up the chlorine and sex filled water clinging to her skin. Thank God pool filtration systems were decent; that pool would be absolutely rank by the end of summer otherwise.

Maddy hadn't brought any extra clothes, so she figured Jack wouldn't mind her snagging a shirt of his to wear around the house for the night...Moving to his bedroom, she heard the glass doors downstairs slide open as Jack came back inside. Grinning, she opened his closet and found a thin white button up shirt among his other clothes, yanking it off the hanger and sliding it over her shoulders. The girl let out a delicate breathy chuckle at how loose it was on her slender, dainty frame. She rolled up the sleeves to her elbows, only bothering to button four bottons towards the bottom. When she lifted her arms or bent over, she could see the soft curve of her bottom peeking out from under the shirt. 'Perfect.'

Making her way back downstairs, she could see Jack had dried off, his hair still slightly damp and running a few trails of wetness down his neck as he sat at the kitchen island when she slowly ambled in. Running her hand across his shoulders as she passed by, the girl went about looking through cupboards and the fridge, grabbing what she needed. Finally she found a medium sized skillet and sauce pan and sat them on the stove top before turning around and clapping her hands together.

"I hope you're in the mood for garlic butter pasta--my special recipe that's been in my family since I discovered it on the Tasty Youtube channel. That shit is straight up food porn. I love it." She grinned, filling the medium saucepan with salted water and turning the burner under it to HIGH. With that going, she sliced a few tablespoons of butter from the stick she'd put on the counter and scraped the knife edge along the side of the skillet, turning that burner only to MED HIGH. Her lips were in a delicate line, her gaze coy as she glanced through her lashes every few moments to Jack. It was without a doubt that he by now had noticed just how little his shirt really covered, especially with her reaching over and moving so much.

"So, what do you wanna do while we eat Jack? You said a movie, right? I could maybe go for something...stimulating or dramatic." Surely Netflix had some special picks for movies to get you in the mood to bang the night away on a list somewhere. With a contented sigh, Maddy went about slicing the onion and mincing the garlic, tossing the onion into the pan as the butter melted and sizzled with the new addition. She grabbed a wooden spoon from the utensil holder near the stovetop, giving the onion a quick stir before she glanced over to Jack and found her gaze lingering. "I hope you're hungry, Jack...I think we're both gonna be getting our fill tonight." Maddy grinned, biting her bottom lip at the images her dirty, lovesick mind was coming up with.

Jack chuckled when Maddy said his idea sounded like a plan. He loved the way her ass swayed and her tits bounced when she got out of the pool and walked to the glass sliding doors. Her comment about not staying out too long caused him to laugh loudly and then he got out of the pool. For a brief moment, he thought about her parents coming looking for her and seeing her prancing around nude and he stark naked. It wouldn't take a scientist to figure what the two of them were doing in the pool. "Be right there," he called out as she disappeared into the large house.

Jack grabbed a towel he kept near the pool in a box and dried off and then wrapped it around his waist. He was sure Maddy was in the master bedroom but he had hidden some things and unless she scrounged through his drawers, she would not find them.

Rather than change into some clothes, he sat at the kitchen counter drinking a glass of water waiting for his lover to appear. When she did, he whistled seeing her wearing one of his thin white button up shirt. A wide smile crossed his face seeing the thin material unable to hide the erect nipples protruding underneath. He took in the rolled up sleeves and her naked bottom sticking out from under it. "I like the way you fill out my shirts. Very sexy .....mmmm yes very sexy indeed."

Jack sipped on his water, watching Maddy rummage through his cupboards for cooking utensils. It had been a long time since someone had cooked for him and he stared at her ass every time she had to reach for something out of the cupboards. He was tempted to walk up behind her but he was hungry, besides there would be plenty of time for that later.

"Whatever you made kitten will be good ..... I'm sure. And if it is good porn food then I'm definitely going to like it." As she cooked, Jack noticed her looking at him every few moments, catching him staring at the thin material hiding her charms. "If you keep stretching and showing me that sweet ass of yours baby, we won't have to worry about eating."

"I'll go look to see what is on Netflix." He walked behind her and ran his fingernails up the back of her thighs as she sliced an onion." He felt her body shudder slightly and when she looked at him though those sexy eyes, he laughed. "I will try to hold off attacking you until after we feed our hunger but then I'm sure there will be a hunger that will need to be satisfied." Playfully he slapped her ass and walked into the family room, pulling the blinds shut and turning on the television.

After going through the selection, he found a movie that he thought would be appropriate for them. It didn't really matter what movie he picked, he had a feeling they were not going to watch it all of it to the end. Walking back into the kitchen he saw her looking at him, asking him if he was hungry because they were going to need all the strength they could get for later.

She had dished up two plates and Jack opened a bottle of wine. "Red wine will go good with that delicious dinner you cooked. I think this movie will put us both in the right frame of mind. Come on and let's get the movie started."

Jack heard her giggle when she saw the title of the movie on the large television screen "LAP DANCE". "Since you gave me a lap dance I thought it only appropriate to watch how it's done. But I know the way you shake your ass over my body is one hell of a lot better than what we will watch."

They sat side by side on the leather sofa, watching the opening of the movie as the plot slowly gave way to what the title indicated. Jack finished his food and smiled at Maddy. "That was the best meal I've had in a long time baby."

Putting his arm around her shoulders, he pulled her closer, waiting for her to finish her meal. When the main character started dancing seductively around a pole on stage, Jack whispered, "What do you think kitten about me installing a pole downstairs in my workout room. You could practice pole dancing and I could watch you while I lift weights?"

Maddy finished cooking, her mind barely able to focus on the food when her other hunger was distracting her so. She portioned it out on two plates, making sure to give Jack a bigger helping since she definitely didn't need as much as he did; she was the one draining him when he came, after all. He came back into the kitchen and opened a bottle of wine, Maddy grinning at his selection. Red was definitely her preferred color. They moved to the living room and she couldn't help but chuckle at the movie he picked, her eyes sliding over his face as he explained his selection. Maddy lifted her eyebrows as if she were offended at his first comment, until he swiftly added the compliment she definitely felt was accurate.

"Well, maybe I'll make some calls and lend them some tips for the sequel then." She quipped, giving Jack a wink as she began to eat the pasta. They were cozy on the couch, the blonde tossing her legs over Jack's and squeezing in close as she sipped at her wine and watched him eat. He wasn't watching the movie much, his gaze constantly sliding to her as she pretended to be fully invested in the flimsy plot and sub-par acting. When he finished, he snaked an arm around her shoulders and told her how good dinner was, making her cheeks blush from more than just body heat as he drew closer.

Maddy nearly choked on the last gulp of wine in her glass as Jack whispered to her an idea of putting a pole in his weight room for her. It was all at once such trouble for him to do for her, delectably naughty and somewhat romantic. Butterflies were fluttering in her insides as she swallowed and turned her face to Jack's, her hand moving to gently caress the soft spot right behind his ear.

"Well now, that's an idea--though I must admit, I think there's a few issues with that plan..." Her voice was even, eyes coy as she grinned and moved her now-empty plate to the small coffee table near the couch. Pulling herself over Jack's lap, she straddled his legs and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. "I worry that watching you work out those firm, chiseled muscles would be way too distracting. Do you know how hard it is to think of anything but wanting to run my tongue over your abs and grip these guns when we're just swimming?" She tutted, shaking her head before pressing her chest against his and running her lips over his jaw.

"Plus, Jack...I dunno if I have the core strength for pole-dancing." With a wicked glint in her eyes, the blonde moved her arms from around the man, running her fingers down his front as she leaned back, her legs wrapping around his middle. Her hair nearly brushed against the floor, back arched as she chuckles, her breasts shaking visibly through the thin shirt. Her bare bottom was fully uncovered from her reaching her arms up to grab at her hair before she pulled herself back up and let out a little grunt of exasperation. Her face was red and her hair disheveled, that playful smile ever present. "Hm. What do you know--maybe I do. Never tried pole-dancing for serious though. I'm sure I'd have to practice a lot--and often." She added with a chuckle, pressing a hungry kiss to Jack's irresistible lips.

Jack laughed when Maddy told him his idea for a pole in his weight room might be a real distraction. He thought about her shimmering and waltzing around the pole, feeling a slight hardening under the towel covering his lap when she climbed onto his lap. "Do you know hard it would be for me to lift weights with your seductive moves enticing me to push you against the pole and have my way with you."

She was pressing her body against his and he was enjoying her lips kissing his chiseled chin, telling him she didn't think she had the core strength. Then he watched as she bent backward, her body arching toward the floor. The sheer motion lifted his shirt away from her body, exposing her pussy lips. He smiled looking down at the shaved lips, seemingly inviting him to taste her.

Putting his hands on her bare thighs he watched, fascinated, as she wiggled her body as if she were on a pole. And then she pulled herself up and he laughed when she told him she might be able to do pole dancing. The ensuing kiss was deep and penetrating, filled with the ever-growing lust between them. He just couldn't get enough of the sultry blonde as their tongues dueled wantonly.

"Baby I would love to watch you practice a lot and often," he whispered when the kiss broke. Looking into her deep sparkling blue eyes, he smiled. "There is no time like the present to start practicing," he laughed as he lifted his hips to let her know of his desire.

Reaching down between them, he rubbed her pussy feeling the wetness of her lust. "I have just the pole you can practice on." Pulling the towel to one side, his cock popped into view.

A moan from the television grabbed his attention for a moment and he had an idea. "Turn around kitten and practice on my hard pole and see if the girl on the screen is doing it right."

When she turned around, he slapped her ass and then grabbed his cock, rubbing it against her waiting lips. "Hmmmm baby. Show daddy how good you can ride his hard thick pole." He let out a soft moan when he felt her pussy open to accept his cock. "This is only the beginning of a long night baby." Pulling her back against him, his hands found her breasts still covered by his shirt. Nimble fingers found her hard nipples poking out to the thin material. "Ride daddy's pole," he whispered kissing the back of her neck as their hips began an erotic dance.

Last edited:
The blonde was not at all surprised to find Jack hard against her bottom, hit heat radiating through the towel as he reached between her legs and teased her quivering slit. Already from their playful banter she was wet and wanting, wiggling her ass against his lap before he moved the towel and reveal his thick, throbbing cock. Jack told her to turn around and watch the girl on the tv, her grin widening as she knew what he really wanted. Her mouth watered, tremors of need shooting down to her sex as she turned around and felt the delicious sting of his hand across her cheek. She could feel him pushing apart her lower lips as she backed up into him, whispering filthy words in her ear as he told her to ride his thick pole. Maddy was more than happy to oblige, gasping as shew felt him slide in effortlessly into her wanton little hole. Her body was already responding to his touch, her skin abuzz with lust as he toyed with her nipples through the shirt, his hot breath against her neck as he trailed it with kisses.

"Mmm--oh daddy, I know it's gonna be." She chuckled, grinding her hips against his cock. Pulling her legs up, she planted her feet on the edge of the couch on either side of his thighs, giving her better control over the motion of her hips. She swayed back and forth, rocking them up and down his cock and feeling it hitting every spot it needed to in her hungry cunt. Moan after moan escaped her lips, deep and low as she moved at a tantalizingly slow pace--taking her time to enjoy every inch of Jack stuffed up inside her. Her arms reached back, wrapping around his neck and pushing out her chest as he groped and fondled her tits. Her fingers tangled in his hair, nails running along the nape of his neck when he'd thrust up hard inside her.

"Mmahh, yes...Yes, give m-me that thick cock daddy." She groaned out, her hips meeting his heavy thrusts and making her insides shake and tighten with the overload of pleasure. It was astounding how much more full she could feel when he slammed so powerfully, her body overwhelmed when she felt like she'd burst. Her pussy spasmed along his shaft, wanting--needing more. The girl leaned her head back against the crook of Jack's neck, her breathing but gasps. "Do you want me to go faster on your pole, daddy?" Her nails raked across his shoulders as she began to really push her weight down when she ground her cunt against him.

"Do you want to fuck this pussy raw, daddy?" Her hips jerked to and fro in feverish and nearly violent motions, changing up every few motions by bouncing up and down his cock. The sound of her ass slapping against his thighs was music to her ears as she moved his hands from her tits, guiding them to under her knees. She ducked her head down enough to move Jack's arms under her legs, his hands resting on the back of her neck in basically a full nelson. She'd seen it in porn a thousand times, but never had a boyfriend who was strong or big enough to try. But now her tummy burned with need, her tight hole clenching around his cock. "Make me scream daddy! Please fuck me with your giant cock so hard I almost faint!" She whimpered around a moan.

One thing he was learning about Maddy was she never shirked away from trying something new. In his marriage, before his wife stopped having sex all together with him, she only liked the missionary position. When he tried to coax her into a different position, it lasted only a few moments and then she turned onto her back want Jack to take that way. But with Maddy, Jack was finding the sexy minx was a lot like him ..... wanting to try new things to bring out the sexual animal.

When she put her feet on the edge of the sofa, his cock was buried deep inside her. He felt it was deeper than he had ever been before and that was just fine with him. He had his hands on her breasts, teasing and pinching her hard nipples while her hips swayed and her pussy squeezed his cock. New sensations coursed through his thick veiny pole as his cock seemed to hit spots never before touched in her molten cavern. Whatever she was doing, it had an effect on her and him. He heard her heavy moans growing louder along with his as she rocked slowly on his lap, telling him to give her his thick cock.

Jack looked at the television and smiled seeing the woman at the edge of the stage in a similar position, gyrating her hips to the music while crouched down before her audience. She was opening and closing her thighs for the man's pleasure in the front row. The camera shifted to him showing him licking his lips and then putting dollar bills into her G-string.

"Yes baby. Go faster on daddy's pole. Daddy wants to fuck your pussy raw until you can't walk." He let another mournful groan when her fingernails bit into his shoulders. He didn't have to say it twice with Maddy as her hips began to thrust down on his cock, grinding her hips to the sexy music on the television. And then it was as if she hit the fast forward button. Her hips gyrated wildly on his lap, her pussy sucking at his hard thick pole as it sliced up and down inside her sopping wet hole.

He felt like a puppet when she grabbed his hands, pulling them away from her luscious breasts and tucking them under her thighs. Jack didn't have to wait long to see that Maddy was trying a new position. With his arms wrapped under each leg, she guided his hands to the back of her head. This was a wrestling hold he was familiar with from his days in high school. He only wrestled two years and the full nelson was a hold that was very difficult to escape from. Here was his lover locked into the hold in a totally different wrestling match, telling him to fuck her until she screamed and wanted to faint.

New exciting sensations poured through his body as he held her in a full nelson, her body twisted like a pretzel, her pussy gyrating on his cock. "Baby I'm going to make you scream like you never screamed before and then I'm going to fill your nasty cunt with my hot cum." Jack's breathing was becoming harder more ragged as he began to thrust his hips against hers with more force.

The gentle rocking she had done a few minutes ago was long lost now as he propelled his rock hard cock as deep into her pussy as it would go. He heard her gasps with each violent thrust and his own gasps seemed to be in perfect rhythm with hers.

The television took a backseat to their animalistic antics. Jack thrust harder loving the sounds coming from her lips and he knew he was not going to last very long. The way her pussy was wrapped around his cock, like a tight rubber band sent tremors of lust through his cock. "Baby you have me so fucking close," he whispered hoarsely into his shirt still clinging to her back.

Her pussy was clenching, grabbing, contracting around his cock like a suction cup and each thrust brought him closer to filling her with his seed. "Come on baby .... cum with daddy ..... ohhhhhh fuckkkkk ..... ughhhhh yeahhhhhhh baby ..... daddy's going to fill your cunt."

Jack's voice trailed off, replaced by heavy deep breaths as he tried to fight off the impending explosion. But there was no holding back and then like a meteor, hitting the face of the moon, he groaned. "Cummmmm with me kittennn." And then his cock exploded, filling her pussy with each blast of jism. What the hell were they going to do for an encore?

Maddy knew Jack wouldn't disappoint when she begged, feeling his sturdy arms tense as he began to buck his hips. It was almost violent, how rough he surged into her aching cunt. The first few had taken her by surprise with the sheer force of how deep and hard he could slam into her--but the intensity of it quickly melted her mind and caused her voice to cry out in strained screams as she felt wave after wave of pleasure from his cock. Her whole body jostled in his arms, her juices flooding down his shaft and over his balls from the orgasm he caused that she wasn't sure had stopped for a whole minute.

It was fire and ice electric, everything so fucking heightened as his hot breath filled her ear and he told her he was close. Maddy wanted to beg for his cum, for him to fill her but she couldn't manage any words as her eyes were nearly unfocused and her tongue lolled out of her mouth with the final heavy pumps of his throbbing meat inside her. Every inch of her was shaking, shuddering with pleasure and lust as she felt the heat shoot up in her womb, coating the walls of her hungry cunt. Pure bliss--that was what she was what he was filling up her insides with.

They stayed locked in the final moments of their insane orgasm for several seconds before she felt Jack moving his arms to wrap around her middle, freeing her to move more once again. Her legs sank down over his, her toes just an inch or two off the floor as she looked down at him still buried in her slit. Her chest heaved, every inch of her red and blushing and coated in a sheen of sweat. She could feel the slick surface of Jack's chest pressed against her back as she mewled and pushed into him a bit more, wanting to be closer still. Delicate fingers moved to curl around the very base of his shaft, squeezing lightly as she moved her hand up and down, milking the very last bits of his spunk into her hole before sliding his softening girth out with a gasp and tremble.

"Oh fuck...look at how much cum you shot inside my nasty little hole, Jack." She moaned softly, two fingers spreading her lips apart to watch the thick white goo ooze out. Her cunt was red and raw, every few moments a shudder still rippling through from the after-effects of cumming so much and so hard. Plus the heat of his cum still inside her felt so good. With a smirk, the girl buried her fingers deep inside, feeling his slick spunk and scooping it up as best she could. When she leaned back and looked Jack in the eyes, her hand moved to her face, her lips parting to take her filthy fingers into her mouth. A moan followed as she sucked them clean, savoring the taste before she leaned over and kissed Jack deeply.

"Well, I dunno what 'surprise' you have in store for me...but I might need some time to recover." She stated after breaking the kiss, turning so she was sitting in Jack's lap with both legs thrown over his left, arms around his neck. "Of course, we have all night, so I doubt it's gonna be a problem. Maybe we can shower...or should we wait until after whatever fun thing you have planned?" Her eyebrow quirked, trying to find out more about what Jack had in store for her. She was such a curious little thing, and she was excited and almost not wanting to wait to see what nasty ideas Jack had up his sleeve for her. The thought made her insides quiver with anticipation...

His breathing was hard and intense as he felt his orgasm subsiding while his cock was still lodged deep inside her. He could feel the mixture of her juices mixing with his as he wrapped his strong arms around her mid-section, pulling her back against him. He noticed his white shirt was drenched with her sweat and that was ok with him. When she grabbed his cock, milking the last drops from its tip, he let out a soft moan and tightened his hold on her.

"Well kitten when you fuck me like that you are going to a lot of my cum pumped into your nasty cunt." He smiled when she plunged her fingers into her pussy, pulling out a glob of milky white cum. It didn't take her long to put her fingers into her mouth, sucking the creamy juices off her digits until they were clean. He accepted her kiss, tasting their combined juices, moaning as their tongues slipped back and forth, teasing each other.

She was asking about the surprise he had for her and he smiled not wanting to give anything away. "I think a little down time would be good for you kitten. As you said, we have all night and besides I don't want to give it away the fun too soon." He wondered if she would like the surprises he had for her as he looked into her wild blue eyes seeing the questioning look as if silently pleading with him to tell her what he had in store for her. "All good things come to those who wait baby," he chuckled rubbing her breast through his shirt. "I think a shower would be good for both of us kitten. I have a feeling we may need more than one shower tonight after we get all dirty and sweaty."

Jack picked her up easily and stood up seeing the show was just about over. "That was an interesting show don't you think kitten?" The laugh was comical since they both knew they had not watched a good deal of the movie. "Maybe we should make a movie sometime Maddy and then we can watch ourselves."

Spying her phone on the coffee table he thought of her mother. Maddy had not called her yet. "Maddy pick up your phone and you can call your mom from the bedroom. We don't want her getting suspicious."

When they got to the bedroom, he gently put her down on the king sized bed and looked around, checking to see that everything was in place. "I'll go get the shower going and you call your mom. Are you sure Sarah won't spill the beans if your mom calls her?"

He watched her punch in the number and walked to the bathroom, turning on the shower. It felt good to stand under the hot water, cleansing his body of the sweat from their sexual romp. He smiled thinking of how much more they were going to sweat throughout the night.

Maddy pouted her lips playfully when he denied spoiling his surprise, though she hadn't really expected him to. He seemed keen on the idea of a shower and letting her rest a bit, which likely meant whatever he had planned was gonna put her through the ringer. 'Mmahhh, God I hope it's fuckin' wild.' Jack made her want to be dangerous and crazy and push herself to her sexual limits. Taking his full girth in her throat, fucking out in his pool, sliding her lips around his cock under the table in public--it was a thrill ride and she was buying up every ticket.

"Ha, I can honestly say I barely remember fuck all about the show. You were way more interesting, baby." She cooed, giving him a soft peck against his jawline as he scooped her into his arms. Her eyes lit up at the thought of them making a home-spun porn together. Man, she'd watch the shit outta that for sure! "Ooh, I like the way your filthy mind thinks, Jack. That is definitely something I'm all for." She bit her lip, her eyes glittering gems as he took her upstairs to the his room and sat her down on his cushy bed. He mentioned her mom and asked about Sarah and she nodded. "Oh yeah. Sar always has my back--especially when it comes to dealing with my mom. And I've done the same for her, so we got this shit down pat. I'll join you in a sec."

Maddy dialed Sarah's number, not really wanting to verbally speak to her mom alone. Plus, it made convincing her mom she was really over at Sarah's that much easier.

"Hey ho, what do you need?" Sarah already sounded like she knew what was up, which made Maddy grin.

"Jack got an idea from us talking; I wanna pull a Secret Sleepover tonight if you're down."

"Pft. No sweat off my back--I don't even have to listen to your sex noises in my fuckin' garage. Same three basic Q's I need before hand just in case. What are we ordering in for dinner, what movie are we watching, and what's the guy's name you're sneaking off to see in the middle of the night when your mom txts and asks?" Man, she forgot how en pointe Sarah was with helping her shenanigans. BFF indeed, dammit!

"Pizza from Martinello's, duh--why the fuck wouldn't we get crazy bread and their Mega Meat Martinello's special combo? We're binging The Vampire Diaries because I know she always tunes out the second I mention that show--"

"Too be fair, it's trash and we only watch it because Ian Somerhalder is the dream. Tall, dark, broody and that fucker loves puppies. C'mon."

"Well...shutup, sometimes the story isn't crawling too far up it's own ass..."

"Omg did you just 'no, I read it for the articles' excuse a shitty tv show Madds?" The blonde paused, her lips pursed as she put her hand on her hip.

"No...Yes. Whatever it doesn't matter the show could be worse! It's not a middle-aged hick vamp psuedo-porn series like, ugh, True Blood." Both girls made audible gag sounds before Maddy hurried them along because she didn't want to leave poor Jack all wet and naked by his lonesome. What if a robber came in after his sexy bod after all? Her milky tits needed to be there to protect him! "And uhhhh...Matt from our French class or some shit. It doesn't matter because she rarely asks too much about them, so." With the details down, she quickly called her mom (with Sarah putting herself on speaker and setting the phone a ways away so it sounded like she was nearby in the same room) and they explained Maddy had missed her bestie so much that the girls decided to make a night of it. The woman didn't sound suspicious as she told them to be safe, and maybe considering getting the salads and not the crazy bread from now on.

After at least five goodbye's, the blonde was finally free of the phone and able to slide into the bathroom. The air was already thick with steam, Jack's naked figure cloudy but visible behind the glass door. She waited for a few moments, just watching him move about before undoing the buttons on his shirt and letting it slink off her shoulders and onto the floor and she pulled aside the door.

"Well hello, handsome. Hope you saved enough hot water for me...If not, I'm gonna need you to keep me warm, mhmh." She teased, stepping in to the hot water and letting out a sigh of relief. God, it felt so good on her sore muscles. Fucking Jack and getting fucked silly was quite a workout, she had to admit. It was like a milk commercial; the man definitely did a body good...Now that she thought of it, she should've asked to go for a spin in the massive tub on the other side of the bathroom. They didn't really need to wash their hair or anything after their dinner time romp. 'Ah well--something fun for later. I haven't ever screwed in a big, fancy tub before.' She was sure it would be quite an experience.

"Now, would you mind lending me a hand with getting these clean? They feel so filthy after that hard, sweaty pounding you gave me." She grinned, batting her lashing and pushing her chest out towards Jack.

The hot water cascaded over his body and Jack put his hands on the glass wall relishing in the feel of its warmth. Soon he would be joined by Maddy who had an insatiable appetite for sex like he did. He was thinking about his comment of making a porno movie and her agreeing that it would be something she would be all for doing. He knew a photographer who took pictures of his construction projects and had a studio downtown and wondered if he could talk him into shooting a video of them.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a shadowy figure standing outside the shower. He smiled, thinking of his lover standing close by and then, through the steamy glass, he saw the figure shed her shirt. He waited for her to join him in the shower as a thrill ran through his bones. He just couldn't get enough of her.

His eyes devoured her nakedness when she stepped into the shower and he felt a surge of lust for her as she smiled sexily at him, her eyes glancing down at his flaccid cock. He was sure it would be aroused again very soon as he called out to her. "Hey baby. I assume you got the approval from your mom and yes I saved you some hot water." He laughed when she asked in a sultry voice for him to help her get her breasts clean. "It will be my honor kitten but only if you help clean your plaything," he smirked reaching out to rub the soft mounds of flesh. He loved the way they fit into his large hands and the way she moaned when he twisted her hard nipples. When her hand reached out to grab his cock, he smiled at her. "That's my kitten. Get your toy nice and clean for daddy."

Jack picked up the soap, rubbing it against her chest until a generous foamy sheen covered her breasts and nipples. "I know a good way to scrub them." Pulling her close to him, he rubbed his chest against her, feeling the hard nipples poke into his skin. His lips sought and found hers ready for a deep lingering kiss. His soapy hands roamed over her back and sides until they found her tight ass cheeks. He moaned into her mouth as her fingers worked her magic on his cock, stroking it back to life. "What am I going to do with my little firecracker?" He groaned again feeling her grip tightening on his cock.

Thinking about what was about to happen in his bedroom, he pulled his lips from hers, kissing her earlobe and then the supple skin of her neck. The thought of fucking her in the shower crossed his mind but he had something else in mind. Something she was not expecting but with her sense of adventure, he thought she would enjoy what he had planned. He chuckled against her throat thinking of what she would be telling Sarah about their latest sexual tryst.

"Are you ready for some more action kitten? Are you ready to get dirty again?" He kissed her hard and passionately thinking of what he was about to do,

Last edited:
Maddy melted into Jack's touch, her eyes closing as he groped and washed her breasts, her nipples still mildly sensitive as his palms ran across them. Finally she felt him pull her close, his hands roaming along her backside as he took her lips captive with his. Her mind was growing fuzzy, her hand moving down to his cock. It didn't take long to work the life back into it. His shaft throbbed in her hand as Jack asked if she was ready for more. The blonde bit her lip and nodded excitedly. God, was she! Her pulse quickened at the mere thought; she was so curious as to what awaited her. God knows it would be filthy--whatever he wanted to do to or with her.

"Yes! I've been ready, baby...Driving me mad all night wondering what deliciously naughty things you wanna do with your kitten now that we have the whole night alone." Satin and honey dripped from her words as she turned off the water once the last of the soap bubbles had slid off their heated bodies and down the drain. That classic wicked smile played on her lips. It was more than evident that Maddy was very much prepared for more as she took Jack's hand and lead them out of the bathroom and quickly ran a towel over them. "So to the bedroom then?" She asked, almost jumping up and down a bit on the spot.

He could see she was more than ready for the fun to begin. God she looked so delicious with the water cascading over her, washing away the suds. She was right about having the whole night and he figured why jump right into a hot heated sexual bout of lust. Why not take some time to prime her sexual engine from a slow idle to an all out pedal to the medal marathon.

"Yes to the bedroom kitten." he finished wiping the last bit of moisture from her body, tempted to just take her in the bathroom. His cock had deflated just a little but it still swung in front of him and he smiled see her gaze at it. "Get on the bed kitten and make yourself comfortable. I'll be right back." He saw her questioning look but left the room quickly and returned a few minutes later with a bucket of ice and the rest of the wine. She looked so desirable lying on her back, her breasts splayed out on her chest and her thighs slightly spread open. "I thought we might need a little refreshment later."

Climbing into bed, he slid next to her, gathering her into his arms, kissing her sweet lips with soft caressing kisses. "I think we are going to have a lot of fun tonight kitten." His breath was soft, his tongue slipping over her lips, flicking gently before teasingly dipping inside for a moment and then retreating. Looking into her deep ocean blue eyes, he felt her hands roaming lightly over his body while his explored her delicious body.

"We have all the time tonight to explore each other kitten. And I want to start by exploring yours with no interference." Getting up on his knees, he smiled down at his lover, leaning down to kiss her while grabbing her arms and placing them above her head. One large paw held her hands together while his other hand searched and found the nylon rope he had hidden. He knew it would be a matter of time before they tried a little erotic bondage. Seeing her eyes open wide, he smiled. "I'm not into hard bondage. I promise you no rough stuff, just enough to bring out the wildcat inside you. I want to take my time and make you squirm with lust and want for my cock. Is this ok with you kitten? Are you feeling adventuresome?"

He waited for a moment to see and hear her reaction, knowing some women were put off by being tied to a bed. His own wife liked the way he ravaged her body when they were first married but then it too went the way of the sexual games between them.

Last edited:
Maddy grinned at the ice bucket and wine, knowing a little more would probably be very nice later on after their fun. Jack crawled over the bed to her side, his sturdy arms enveloping her as he pulled her close and she felt the heat of his body against hers. God, she was falling more and more into this ocean. Every moment with his touch and his kisses and his words was just everything. He adjusted himself then, gently grasping her arms and moving them above her head as he stole a kiss and she felt something wrapping around her wrists. For a moment she was simply confused, the gears in her brain slowly whirring to life as he leaned back and spoke.

"Well now, Jack...I must admit, I haven't ever done anything like this before." She stated, pulling softly at the ropes and feeling the nylon dig into her skin. It didn't hurt--not really. But it did send shivers through her as she looked up at Jack, now splayed and virtually 'helpless' to whatever he wanted to do to her. Batting those lashes and pouting those lips, she slowly swayed her hips against the bed as she looked up at him. "Plus, I don't have much of a choice when I'm all tied up like this do I?" Maddy gasped and dramatically cast her head to the side. "Why, my body is now yours to do whatever you please! Please be gentle, good sir!" Those baby blues popped open and she added with a wink, "Or y'know...don't be quite so nice. I'm definitely for a little bit of man-handling from you, Jack."

Jack smiled at his lover when she told him she had never done anything like this before but when she batted those big blue eyes, he knew she was game to play. "No my sweet kitten. You don't have much of a choice." He ran his fingertips lightly over her breasts as she told him her body was his to do as he pleased. "I promise you kitten I will be gentle and nice ...... and not so nice. And as for man-handling .... well we'll see what happens when that wildcat inside you is released."

He settled between her thighs, spreading them wide apart while he ran his fingertips over her nipples, feeling their hardness and then massaging the twin mounds in his large hands. "You are so beautiful," he whispered as his finger worked their way up along her neck and then over her cheeks. He watched her lips kiss each palm and finger. "I want you so hot that you are screaming for me to undo your bonds so you can attack my body."

He chuckled at his words. There was no way he was going to untie her until he had her squirming on the bed. His fingertips roamed over her chin and back down her neck, pausing at her luscious breasts for a moment to squeeze and bunch them together. "I might have to fuck those beauties," he smirked as his thumbs teased her erect nipples.

Slowly his fingers roamed over her taut stomach, drawing lazy circles before moving to her thighs. "Hmmmm such a lovely pussy you have kitten." His fingers trailed up and down her thighs, closing in on her pussy but then backing off. "It is so early in the evening baby and we have all night. No sense getting you all excited is there? Is my baby thinking of me cock filling your nasty cunt kitten? Would you like that kitten? Feeling my thick cock deep inside you pussy?"

Jack knew words could be so stimulating and he was not going to stop touching and teasing her until she was squirming and begging for him. He loved the sounds she was making. "Just think of what you can tell your friend Sarah when we are done fucking tonight ..... or should I say tomorrow morning."

Maddy waited with baited breath as Jack moved his hands along her soft skin, his eyes devouring every inch as he spoke of what he was going to do to her. There were no specifics yet, leaving her wild imagination to its own devices as he spread her legs and she felt his stomach run across hers as he slowly made his way down. His hungry hands on her breasts, teasing and groping as he said he might have to ravish her tits. The blonde bit her lip and nodded fervently.

"Mm, you know how much I've enjoyed you sticking your cock between them before, Jack. No arguments here..." She encouraged, wondering how it would feel to be tit-fucked while bound. It was a very stimulating idea, for sure. Already heat was surging through her blood, making her slit wet. And Jack kept on teasing, drawing his fingers so close to touching her blushing sex, but never quite far enough. Every time he drew close, Maddy felt her hips try to move to meet his touch. But he was faster than she was, and his little game kept on as his words taunted her. God, she loved hearing his voice fill her ears with promises of naughty things--but she wanted to feel him make good on those promises, too!

"Nnhhhhh, it's not early, Jack! And look at me--" She stated, rolling her hips at him, making sure her tight little holes were on display for him as he grinned between her legs. "You've already got me all excited, baby. You know I want to feel your cock--I always wanna feel you filling my tight little holes, Jack..." Those baby blue eyes were hungry, staring through her lashes as her chest heaved and she lifted one leg up, trailing a foot along Jack's shoulder and down his arm. "And oh god, Sarah is gonna just hate hearing me talk about the things we're gonna do all night, Jack." She winked, swaying her hips some more.

"God, the things I could tell her, now! After being with somebody who can just keep going, and going, and going like you can. Whose so...so lusty and hungry for my hot little teen body. One that desperately needs your cock, baby. Talking about it is just making me want it more--want you more, Jack...You aren't gonna just tease me all night, right?"

She answered his question about telling Sarah with a mischievous smile, telling him she could tell her of the things they were doing. Rolling her hips and winking at him with those bright sparkling blue eyes was all the evidence he needed to know that Sarah was going to get a blow by blow description of their sexual romp.

"I feel the same way about you kitten. After every sexual bout, you want more and more, lusting for something new and exciting, until you drain my balls of every last ounce of cum." Rubbing his hands up and down her thighs again, he gave her a devilish smile. "And I want to feel my cock deep inside your hot pussy baby." Grabbing his cock, he rubbed it over the wet slick surface guarding her sex. "I'm not going to tease you all night kitten but I am going to get you so fucking hot, you're going to cum when I plunge this thick cock into you."

Jack rubbed the head of his cock along her wet slit, giving her another devilish grin. "Why wait to tell Sarah about it ..... why not tell her right now." He saw her eyes grow wide and was about to say something when he grabbed a wet towel and stuffed into her mouth. "You and Sarah are cut from the same cloth baby. You both love sex and you both love to tell each other all the dirty little details. So why wait ...... let's let her in on some of the fun."

Picking up Maddy's phone from the bedside table he quickly found her number and pressed send. "Hey ho, you tired of your old man already?"

Jack laughed. "This is her old man!" Jack smiled looking at his helpless lover pleading with her eyes as he heard silence on the other end of the phone.

"Man is she alright?" Sarah's voice was filled with concern.

"Maddy's fine Sarah but you might say she is tied up at the moment."

"What are you doing to my skanky bestie bitch?" Her tone was authoritative and demanding.

"Nothing that she isn't enjoying right now." Jack ran his free hand over her nipples tweaking them and seeing her body squirm at his touch. "She was telling me how she is going to tell you all the dirty things we are going to do tonight and I thought why not let you in on a little bit of it."

"What makes you think I want to hear that skanky bitch howl like a bitch in heat?" Jack could hear the interest in her voice even though she mocked him.

"Because you two are cut from the same cloth. I'm sure you two have heard each others cries to keep fucking but I have a feeling you haven't heard her beg and plead for a thick cock the way I'm going to make her beg."

"What the ..... what the fuck man. Let me talk to that skanky bitch or I'm going to hang up."

"She has a towel in her mouth and can't talk right now. But in a few minutes you two can talk. And I don't think you're going to hang up Sarah. I think you want to hear your best friend beg for me to push my cock deep inside her cunt. It has so much more meaning when you hear it first hand and not second hand." he chuckled rubbing Maddy's leg. Jack heard a long pause on the other end of the line and knew she was interested in playing along with his little game. "When I met you this afternoon, I had a feeling you two are very much alike and love sex ..... and even though you try to deny it with your sarcasm, you like listening to your best friend fucking."

"I ahhh .... I ahhhhh ..... oh shit Maddy can you hear me?"

Jack looked at Maddy's face not sure what she was thinking but he told the brunette on the other end of the line. "Yes Sarah she can hear you. Now just lay back and listen for awhile to your bestie get all horny for my cock."

"Huh ok Jack ... I'll play your game," Sarah said in a soft voice. "I'm lying on my bed and I hope my mom doesn't come barging in on me."

Jack let out a soft laugh. "You're not going to do anything sexy are you?" He had a feeling her hands would be traveling over her body while listening to her friend get teased by him.

"Ok let's start the fun kitten," he said looking at his lover, setting the phone by her head so she could hear better. "Sarah I'm running my hands over her body, touching her everywhere. But maybe it would be better if she told you what I was doing."

Jack pulled the towel out of Maddy's mouth. "Go on lover. Tell your bestie what my hands are doing, where they are touching and teasing your hot body." His fingers ran over her breasts and stomach and when they reached her pussy they didn't shy away from touching and probing her wetness. "Come on kitten tell Sarah what your daddy is doing to make you hot and horny for his cock."

Maddy could see the devilish glint in Jack's eye as he spoke of calling Sarah right now, which the girl felt would be a bit over the line for her friend. If she'd learned anything, it's that Sarah really didn't like the idea of Maddy in a sexual way. Of course...the way she had been eying Jack up, the blonde wouldn't have blamed her friend for being so enamored by such a fine example of the peak of manhood that she'd overlook the fact it was with somebody she considered family.

As expected, when Sarah first answered and heard what Jack was doing, she flipped a little bit. At first she seemed to think maybe Maddy was in trouble--which she was, in a way. A very naughty, fun way. But as he kept going, she could hear Sarah giving in. It was only somewhat surprising; she'd always suspected her friend was more of a freak than she let on. Maybe more than even she knew. And then he started moving his hands over her body after setting the phone near her face, pulling the towel from her mouth so she could speak. Of course, the first sounds from her lips were a soft moan.

"Mm, Sar--you're such a slut. I always knew you loved hearing me tell you about how I liked to get fucked because you always just wished you would let a guy do these things to you..."

"Omg, Madds--just...just shutup and tell me what he's doing okay?" Even though she tried to sound put off, it was clear from the hitch in her voice she was turned on. She didn't know how Sarah took care of her urges alone, but she knew whatever she did or used, she was about to be going at it hard.

"Hehe, okay...He's running his hands down my tits. Tweaking my nipples--mm--oh, so nicely. Now his fingers are moving along my stomach. Down my sides..." Maddy bit her lips, closing her eyes as she felt Jack's hands moving lower. This time he wasn't just aiming to taunt her. "Ahhh--God, now he's touching my tight little pussy! Mmmmnhh, his fingers are pushing my lower lips apart. He's going sooo slowly...I think he's putting on a s-show for you, mhm." Maddy lifted her hips some, encouraging Jack to keep going as she gave him those begging eyes. "But it's not enough, just feeling his fingers inside me. Oh, no--this little kitty is starving for that big, fat cock he's hiding. Mmm...It's so thick and hot--I bet you wish your artist guy was hung like Jack is, hm?"

"Hey, l-leave him outta this. Just--just focus on your man. Don't b-be a bitch. I wanna have you over for diner with h-him sometime so--so keep talking about his cock, alright?" Sarah was almost demanding, and Maddy could tell from how difficult it was for her to speak that she was touching herself. It made her grin wickedly.

"Well you heard the girl, Jack...Give me something to talk about now. I think I need to feel firsthand how big and hard your cock is so I can accurately d-describe it to her. She doesn't get to see or feel it in person, so I better be as on point with it as possible, right?" Maddy wiggled her hips against Jack's fingers, a moan passing over her lips. "Mmmm please daddy? Give your baby girl a fat cock to stuff up her tight little pussy!"

A smile formed on his face as he watched Maddy's face and listened to her tell her best friend what his fingers were doing. A chuckle slipped from his lips when she told Sarah she thought he was putting on a show for her. In a way he was putting on a show and the center of attention, the star of the show was Maddy. Each touch of his fingers on her clit brought about a quiver in her body. Each push of his fingers against the entrance to her hot cavern made her hips buck a little harder, wanting them to sink deeper. But each time he pulled back knowing the longer he teased her the harder the orgasm would be when it hit her.

There was a change in Sarah's voice when Maddy mentioned her artist friend. She didn't want to talk about her friend but she wanted to hear about his big fat cock. Jack sensed from the increased breathing on the other end of the phone that whatever Sarah was doing, she was getting excited. He knew she and Maddy were only best friends and there was nothing sexually between them. But he also had a feeling they didn't shy away from telling each other all the sexual details of the sensual encounters.

"Oh my sweet kitten you will get to tell Sarah all about my thick cock invading and conquering your hot pussy." He pushed a finger inside her pussy to make his point and smiled when she took a deep breath and then let out a long moan. "But like a good chef I need to make sure my cock is ready for your hot oven." He pulled his fingers from her dripping pussy and licked his fingers. "Sarah I'm tasting her sweet nectar and it needs to bake a little more. What do you think?"

There was silence on the other end of the phone for a moment. "Oh ...... Oh god Jack give her your hard cock ...... please." Jack chuckled again. Sarah was getting just as excited as Maddy.

"I will Sarah ...... trust me I will but I'm not fully thick and hard for her. I'll need a little more stimulation before I can plant this monster in her cunt." Only heavy breathing met his ears from both women as they waited for his next move. Scampering along Maddy's prone body, his cock swayed in front of her face. "Maddy's not going to be able to talk for a minute. Open that pretty mouth baby."

He heard a gasp from Sarah as he shoved his cock between Maddy's lips. "Maddy loves to suck on my cock Sarah. Oh fuck baby that's the way, flick your hard tongue over daddy's cock." Jack felt his cock jerk in her mouth and then in a heavy guarded breath said, "Sarah ..... you'll have to ask Maddy about how she learned to take this big nasty cock down her throat." He groaned pushing his cock to the back of her throat and then pulling back.

He moved his hips methodically, his cock moving inside her mouth. "I'm slowly fucking her mouth Sarah and she loves it. Don't you kitten?" There was no sound from either of them. Jack surmised Sarah was bringing herself off somehow and Maddy had a mouthful of cock. Spying the bucket of ice he grinned. "Sarah my cock is nice and hard and just about ready for Maddy's dripping pussy. Do you like to suck your artist friend's cock?"

"Ohhhh fuckkkkk .......yessss ," was the only answer coming over the phone.

Jack pulled his cock from Maddy's mouth seeing a long string of saliva hanging from its tip. "She is almost ready Sarah. But she needs to tell you what I'm doing to her and then I think she will be ready for this big thick cock." He looked at Maddy and moaned. "I told you when I shove my cock into your pussy, you are going to cum as it slides deep into your cunt."

A gasp came over the phone. "Give her your cock. I want to hear her cum on your cock."

He could see the sensuality in her half-lidded eyes, pleading for him to give her his cock. Taking a piece of ice, he ran it over her lips, and then down her neck. "Tell Sarah how good this feels kitten." He made a trail down her body and then over each nipple before moving to the top of her slit. "Tell her how hot this makes you," he groaned pushing the ice cube between her pussy lips, feeling her hips buck upward from the sudden cold. He enjoyed watching her hips buck with want and desire. Soon very soon she was going to get her just reward.

Back