New Kik Messenger Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Filthy Male for Filthy Females and Filthy Play

Single, middle-aged, male scholar seeking intelligent, articulate and filthy females for anything goes, real-time cybersex. (No role-play.) Read my advertisement in BDSM Personals for more information. Prefer mature (over 40), married, professional women with large hanging tits and a huge loose cunt who take charge at work/home but have an intense need to lose control, be dominated and ordered what to do for sexual release. If enjoy masturbation, dirty talk, name calling, exploring taboos, degradation and humiliation, send private message with username, age range and physical description. Short useless messages and without personal details will be ignored. Visual and voice evidence required. Complete sentences with correct spelling, proper grammar and punctuation necessary. Women only please.

Closed the old one. Starting a new one.

36 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.

32 M Irish
Would love to chat to and get to know some nice ladies. Kik : GazzPatt

Bored at work. Been off KIK for a while. Back on. HMU if you want to chat. I don’t bite, unless that’s what you like.

Happy Hump Day! 30 M, looking for a female RP partner maybe a domme, ESPECIALLY for pegging and other fun things. Currently I've also been interested sexfights but that's a story for another day. I'm open to any creative and fun ideas really. My kik: C00l_Zer0 If you're interested just send a message my way. :rose:

Last edited:
57m with Virgin Ass with taboo of lady using strap on

I'm a handsome 57 year old male with salt n pepper hair and blue eyes. In good shape for my age and consider myself emotionally healthy.

I have had a taboo fantasy for many years of being made to take a strap on in my ass from a dominant women or girl. I am not gay and have no interest in men.

If you would also rim may ass before taking my virginity, it would be a plus.

KIK id. silverfox6099

I'll be on later tonight. Interested in sharing fantasies and dirty chat. Preferably with women but bi-curious too.

Matt450450 prefer to talk to woman but will also talk to men who share THEIR wives or girlfriends.

Back in the saddle...

35M hailing from Michigan. Are you seductive, sensual, perhaps even a little filthy-mouthed? If so, I’ve been searching for you!
Have you been looking for someone fun, sweet, smart, quick-witted, subjectively handsome and a lotta bit dirty? I’m right here!!!
Kik is Ran_z83

On now

Hi everyone. 27/F on now.

I am looking to chat with someone right now who is creative, detailed, and open minded. Would love to share fantasy ideas that I have and hear your input.

KIK: Fate_Fortune

On now

Females only please
39m/m

I love chatting about fantasies and experiences, not much for role play

Popsikle211

29 years old white male, single, open-minded, always in for a hot chat. Love dirty talk and sharing hot pics. Looking for female chat partner, all welcome! My KiK is Alan89EU

SAcramento area

I m in northern california looking for others in the area that are interested in some of the same kinks. i m open to talking about anything u have in mind. i m 6'0 hispanic m 38yo
love bbw and age does not matter. hope to hear from others out there

KIK - Anon8019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back