New Kik Messenger Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be online UK time 0730hrs in panties cumming
pantyboysubmissive89

Kik @ Liide12

Looking for a voice chat and / or sexting partner. Ideally long-term, but whatever happens happens

So about me...my major kinks are breeding, creampies, lactation...basically everything associated with knocking someone up.

Bonus points to those begging for it, as it also tickles that little bit of dom in me.

Building off of that, audio is a big draw for me. I love hearing someone cum, doubly so if I helped get you there.

Pictures and video are welcome as well, so long as you're comfortable.

Regarding me:

25, good-humored, and a solid sized cock.

6'2, blue eyes, brown hair and such.

I'd like to think I'm funny, but I'd rather have your opinion.

If any of that strikes your fancy, feel free to PM me here or on kik!

I hope to hear from you!

(Not interested in dudes. Sorry dudes)

Sensual Ways

Sensuality is achieved by two minds that think alike. In our own personal lives, seems we lack our own sensual desires for one another. We would not be on here if we did. Erotica replaces our Carnal desires and wants we lack. Hope everbody is finding what is lacking.

29 M, looking for a female rp partner or possibly a female domme rp partner for pegging and other fun things. Currently I've also been interested sexfights but that's a story for another day. I'm open to any creative and fun ideas really. My kik: SomethingWitty007

If you're interested just send a message my way. :rose:

36 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.

I never get lucky to chat with any women from here on Kik. Maybe once. They post thier Kik handle but never respond. I did have I think one randomly nsend me a message but I've never heard back again after we had a steamy conversation.

Filthy Male for Filthy Females and Filthy Play

Single, white, middle-aged, male scholar seeking intelligent, articulate and filthy females (the filthier the better but prefer attached and cheating) for anything goes, nasty, no limits, cybersex play including mutual and directed masturbation, dirty talk, dirty name calling and exploration of kinky taboos. If you need degradation, humiliation and abuse to feel intense arousal and if perverted, depraved and into everything filthy, send private message with username and for details. Complete sentences with correct spelling, proper grammar and punctuation are required. Women only please.

Little bored and mind working overtime... So, I think a good, detailed RP is in order.

Any takers...?

DarkGhaust

I'm a 38 married male. Looking to chat with women. I love to chat and or rp about incest such as dad/dau or mom/son or bro/sis msg me on kik at mhg1999

princessnatp

On now!

Looking for people who are open minded and detailed with their words. Message me on KIK.

Username: princessnatp

I'm online for the next few hours. Horny and up for a steamy talk with girls from 18 to 35. Message me!

KiK: Alan89EU

Howdy

Just rejoined kik. Same name as here. Married, 49 year old male. Looking for chats with women.

25 year old guy, looking for chat with women of any shape, size, color, and persuasion! Bi here, drop me a line😊

Erina769

54 year old married man with a nice cock, and plenty of stamina. Looking for women for sexy chat. I'm polite but nasty..........Not interested in men, at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back