New Kik Messenger Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
46m

On kik for a bit now, then will be available after work and all day tomorrow

Would love to talk to women about their experiences while pregnant, or if the topic interests you. Texastential.

Looking for friends

39 married male looking for women to talk, role play, fantasize and whatever with.
Ladies send me a PM to exchange Kik usernames.

Hello, I'm a 37 yr old married guy from the midwest (I am not able to change my location in my profile..) looking for a woman around my age to talk to long term. I'm not interested in guys or catfish, and I'm not looking for any one thing in particular but i definitely am not looking for short term chats or role plays only.

My kik is sunburstmx5.

Matt450450 prefer to talk to woman but will also talk to men who like to share their wives or girlfriends.

36 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.

British guy all alone in his hotel room - send me a message about anything!

Looking for someone to discuss my fantasy of sharing my sexy petite blonde wife and get off with! Message me on kik. Same s/n as here.

New KIK thread , new post .

A bit about me , I use Lit and KIK to pass the time , when I have it. I am looking for long term friends . If you are messaging me on kik and already have one hand busy and are typing with the other , then I'm probably not what you are looking for.

I am not into any BDSM . Please don't think you are going to be my "slave" or I want you to "dom" me . I am quite familiar with BDSM , and know it's not my cup of tea. Pretty much the same with roleplaying too. . Just some good conversation (about sex or not) and teasing .

I'm also bi , and in a monogamous relationship with a man ( my husband ).

An opening one liner , like , "Wanna chat ?" , "hello", "32 MWM from Lit" or similar, is just getting deleted and blocked . Please have something to say. An intro is best with your basics and what you are looking for .

Please do not PM me here .

If you got through all of this and think I am a bitch , then please skip me

sumgrrl23 on kik , and I am a Married White Female who is 46 year old. . Since apparently not everyone knows what "MWF" means.

FAQ :

- Q: Sumgrrl ? Doe that mean Summer Girl ?
- A: No , "Some Girl"

- Q: Where are do you live ?
- A: See that thing on the left where it says "Location : Virginia" ?, Yep there .

- Q: Wait I don't get bisexuals in an monogamous relationship , how is that possible ?
- A: Relationship status does not change a person’s sexuality. While it may be more obvious to others that someone is bi if he or she is actively dating men and women, that is most certainly not a requirement of bisexuality. Bisexuality, like all sexuality, is about much more than what one does with one’s genitals. Sexuality is an identity and a way of interacting with the world, not a sexual practice.

-Q: Does your husband know you chat on KIK ?
-A: No

- Q: I'm a really interesting person, really I swear . Why aren't you talking to me ?
-A: I'm not taking your word for it , you need to demonstrate it . I am usually so overwhelmed with messages , I don't really focus on someone until they do something to catch my attention . Sorry , not bragging , it's true of any female here . Just letting you know the facts.

- Q: I told you my age and location , why aren't you telling me more about you ?
-A: That was the whole point of this post. I've already told you much about me. You may want to chat some more first and we'll find a conversation ... or maybe not . Some people just don't click .

-Q : I sent you a PM on the forum here , why don't you respond ?
-A: Well, because I am on kik more then here .

-Q: Should I send you a dick pic as soon as possible ? Or how about after a few messages ?
-A :https://thoughtcatalog.com/lisa-woo...exactly-how-they-really-feel-about-dick-pics/ (TLDR : No )

-Q: OK , then how about just my scrotum ?
-A: No

-Q: Should I tell you how much I like to give women oral sex ?
-A: Sure, if you'd like , but I think everyone that has chatted with me eventually tells me that too

Last edited:
37 married male here wanting to chat with wives that have been shared. Sexychevyguy99. Also chat with other hubbies that have shared their wife.

Filthy Male for Filthy Females and Filthy Play

Single, white, middle-aged, male academic seeking articulate, no-limits females for mutual masturbation (including directed), dirty talk, dirty name calling and exploration of deviant, degrading and humiliating taboos in real time. If find these things arousing and if perverted, depraved and filthy, send private message for username. Women only please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back