New Kik Messenger Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
29 m, looking for a female rp partner. Currently I've been interested in sexfights but that's a story for another day. My kik: zeroc00l777

If you're interested and kik for some reason doesn't let you add me (in the past my friends have told me two different scenarios happen: either they can't find me period or if they do 2 different accounts show up) just PM me your Kik screen name and I'll add you.

Detailed writers!

I know this is a KIK messenger thread but if anyone in here loves to write and would love to help get me off with me giving you a story idea and details to write for my personal pleasure then email me please!

Princess_nat1995@yahoo.com

Bored

38 yr old SWF BBW. Looking for 29-58 year old SINGLE White or Native American men for friendly or sexual chat message me. Don't be scared or shy! Not into being a sub/pet and please at least hold a conversation before flashing the dick pic. NO FEMALES... I'll repeat NO FEMALES...I'm not into women or interested in talking to women. SinfullyAngel is my kik. Specially men in the Southern USA, I'll be moving to Tennessee in November.

Billthebasher.. feel free to message me .. love to chat with my baby girl, is that You?????:devil:

I always love to chat. Look at my profile for interests and kinks.

Not interested in chat groups!

PertyX

If anyone is interested in chatting with a 41 year old, orally bi guy. kik me at jamesopenguystl

I’m a 45 year old dominant guy looking for a willing and open mindedness submissive woman or baby girl. I’m whistling_toad.

Matt450450 prefer to talk to woman but will also talk to men who share THEIR wives or girlfriends.

Filthy Male for Filthy Females and Filthy Play

Single, white, middle-aged, male academic seeking articulate females (prefer attached and cheating) for anything goes, nasty, no limits, cybersex play including mutual and directed masturbation, dirty talk, dirty name calling and exploration of all filthy, deviant taboos. If you need self-degradation, self-humiliation and self-abuse to feel intense arousal and if perverted, depraved, filthy and into everything, send private message for details and username. Women only please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back