New Kik Messenger Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Filthy Male for Filthy Females and Filthy Play

Single, middle-aged, male scholar seeking intelligent, articulate and filthiest females for anything goes, real-time cybersex. (No role-play.) Read my advertisement in BDSM Personals for more information. Prefer women over 35, married or attached and cheating on partner, with an insatiable need for loss of sexual control and who have extremely large, long, low-hanging tits and a huge, loose, hairy cunt. (Mature age, married or attached situation and bodily description not prerequisites.) If enjoy masturbation (including directed), filthy dirty talk, filthy name calling, exploring taboos, degradation and humiliation, send private message with username, age range and physical description. Short useless messages and without personal details will be ignored. Visual and voice evidence required. Complete sentences with correct spelling, proper grammar and punctuation necessary. Women only please.

Last edited:
30 M, looking for a female RP partner maybe a domme, ESPECIALLY for pegging and other fun things. Currently I've also been interested sexfights but that's a story for another day. I'm open to any creative and fun ideas really. My kik: C00l_Zer0 If you're interested just send a message my way. :rose:

On kik now for a while. If any females care for some fun chat let me know. Same
Name as here.

On this morning.

Last edited:
Horny guy, 66 years old, retired, happily married but I don’t get enough from my wife. Not into kinky stuff, just straight passionate fucking, and oral. Not into anal. Kik name is same as on here.

Kik- Submissivecdslut89
Will be on most of the night
Add me for kinky chat x

41 year old English guy at home alone, supposed to be working but it's far too hot, looking to have some hot, sweaty, dirty fun ok Kik with women looking for the same. Looking for someone who knows that a conversation is a two way thing, has a sense of humour and can be as filthy as me.

Online now. Kik id is Drumsi39. Ladies only please.

Fate_Fortune

Hi everyone.

I'm 27/F/USA. I am looking for people who are creative, open minded and descriptive. If you are not that then please do not message me.

I am interested in talking about fantasy scenarios that I have thought about and having someone talk in depth with me about them.

If you're interested then message me at Fate_Fortune

😁😁😁

37 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.

35/m here. Feeling a bit kinky and am in the mood for a kinky/perverted chat with anyone. Message me on Kik if interested: s_j1999x

We can rp, chat about fantasies or general turn-ons.

Normally...

Alright I wouldn’t normally do this on here but I’m sitting here at work EXTREMELY bored today. 33 male looking to chat about anything.... Jwing1219

29 years old white male, single, open-minded, always in for a hot chat. Love dirty talk and sharing hot pics. Looking for female chat partner, all welcome! My KiK is Alan89EU

I'm online and ready to play :)

Geeky_stephanie

Looking for a creative writer to possibly co-write with or at least help get me off with my fantasy ideas!

Message me on KiK: geeky_stephanie

41/m here relaxing a bit after a long day. Any women that want to chat about experiences/fantasies/frustrations feel free to send a message on kik to justlookingarou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back