New Kik Messenger Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ID wehstar.

I am literate and creative, at least enough to have published a few stories here and generally get good roleplay feedback...

Late thirties white straight Male with a sense of humour, and willing to roleplay over hours or days if the scenarios are right. My core fetishes are around groups scenes, cuckolding, threesomes, sometimes power games.

Interested to hear from compatible ladies, or guys who are willing to share them nicely

38 m, lonely on a lazy Saturday afternoon, looking for a nice lady to talk to, maybe clean, maybe dirty.
my kik is blank_man23

Bored and feel like chatting.
Sorry to anyone I don’t get a chance to reply to.
Not going to leave this up for long though because it can get overwhelming.
:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Filthy Male for Filthy Females and Filthy Play

Single, white, middle-aged, male scholar seeking intelligent, articulate and filthy females (the filthier the better but prefer attached and cheating) for anything goes, no-limits cybersex including mutual and directed masturbation, dirty talk, dirty name calling and exploration of deviant taboos. (No role-play. Only interested in filthy, real-time cybersex.) Read my two advertisements in the BDSM Personals for more information. If depraved, into everything filthy and need degradation and humiliation to feel intense arousal, send private message with username, age range and physical description. Brief messages and without the personal details will be ignored. Visual and voice evidence required. Complete sentences with correct spelling, proper grammar and punctuation necessary. Women only please.

Matt450450 prefer to talk to woman but will also talk to men who share THEIR wives or girlfriends.

30 M, looking for a female RP partner maybe a domme, ESPECIALLY for pegging and other fun things. Currently I've also been interested sexfights but that's a story for another day. I'm open to any creative and fun ideas really. My kik: SomethingWitty007

If you're interested just send a message my way. :rose:

Looking to sext

30 m from California looking to have some fun. I am available all day. Kik me at Nick88tx.

Super flirty, slightly tipsy Londoner lost in Amsterdam. Playful male seeks literate reply from similar fem.

Just say hi to connect.

37 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.

40/m here from NJ. KIK is the same as my screen name here. Say hello if you want to chat. Seeking women only.

I'm a 39 married male. Looking to chat with women. I love to chat and or rp about incest such as dad/dau or mom/son or bro/sis msg me on kik at mhg1999

M

Hi M Kik
4 Any girls who wanna chat about any and all things.

Music
Movies
Sex
Masturbation
Life
Thoughts
Ideas
Fantasies
Dreams
Stories

All the above and more lol

Last edited:
Hi all.. I am new here.. please pm me for my kik.. I am male looking for any only females to chat about sexual and non-sexual stuff.. I am able to write short stories based on your fantasies as well.. thank you

29 years old male from central europe, looking for hot chats with girls around my age. Kik: Alan89EU

37 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.

Feel free to say hi in Kik anytime

I like chatting about nudists, swingers, incest and masturbation

My ID is: wanttochatnow2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back