New jersey

gbhl44

Virgin
Looking for no-limits email and phone chatting about wives and girlfriends while exchanging pics and vids.

I have strong cuckold fantasies and would love to hear how you would use me. getting together in person to share panties and more is a possibility.

Looking for someone who might recognize my church wife.

Looking for no-limits email and phone chatting about wives and girlfriends while exchanging pics and vids.

I have strong cuckold fantasies and would love to hear how you would use me. getting together in person to share panties and more is a possibility.

My wife attends Sunday mass as well so it'll be interesting if we recognize one another's wives hmmmmm!?!?

Hi-Sue and greg here from red bank

Carol, here, wife/ love to share vids and pictures husband has taken of me. All I ask is keep to yourself...and a face pick like to see who is looking at me...turns me on. My husband has no idea about this side of me...my email is... [Personal contact information removed per forum rules]

Attachments

• 2.carols breasts ( - Copy (26).jpg
    2.carols breasts ( - Copy (26).jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 39
  • 2.carols breasts ( - Copy (36).jpg
    2.carols breasts ( - Copy (36).jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 35
  • 2.carols breasts ( - Copy (37).jpg
    2.carols breasts ( - Copy (37).jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 32
  • 2.carols breasts ( - Copy.jpg
    2.carols breasts ( - Copy.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 41
  • 2.carols breasts (4).jpg
    2.carols breasts (4).jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 43
  • 2.carols breasts (6) - Copy.jpg
    2.carols breasts (6) - Copy.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 43
  • 2.carols breasts (8).jpg
    2.carols breasts (8).jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 38
  • 2.carols breasts (28).jpg
    2.carols breasts (28).jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 38
  • 2.carols breasts (41).jpg
    2.carols breasts (41).jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 35
  • 2.carols breasts (42).jpg
    2.carols breasts (42).jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 38
Last edited by a moderator:
Carol, here, wife/ love to share vids and pictures husband has taken of me. All I ask is keep to yourself...and a face pick like to see who is looking at me...turns me on. My husband has no idea about this side of me...my email is... [Personal contact information removed per forum rules]
Your husband is a very lucky man to have you. Have you talked to him about posting these pics? It might just turn him on immensely knowing that so many guys are lusting for you seeing these beautiful pics. I'd be proud if I were married to a woman like you and would be happy that she wanted to show off her HOT body like this.

He is an extremely lucky guy !!!
That's not a big truck is it ?
I never found anyone as beautiful as you to go for a ride with me !!!

Back