New Crossdressing Thread

Wish someone would help me tighten the laces on my corset :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Wish someone would help me tighten the laces on my corset :rolleyes:

I don't mean to be rude, and please don't think I am being, but that corset looks too small for you. the gap is too large at the back. I'd happily help you with a new one :D i get mine from empire intimates when possible, take a look.

I don't mean to be rude, and please don't think I am being, but that corset looks too small for you. the gap is too large at the back. I'd happily help you with a new one :D i get mine from empire intimates when possible, take a look.

You are quite right, it is small for me, I bought a medium, should have bought a large. And of course, the store doesn't allow returns :mad:

You are quite right, it is small for me, I bought a medium, should have bought a large. And of course, the store doesn't allow returns :mad:

that really sucks that they wouldn't let you return it!! my leather corset is a bit too big for me but it's quite nice to have the gap closed and spend a few hours in it (like now) without it almost killing me! I should have got a smaller one though.

I do not know if this counts but the my signature picture is me in what was my favorite panty hose. It was hot last summer so I cut them off and am so sorry. they were a nice dark blue.

Go see my profile picture for me in my ladies jeans. I love wearing those year round wherever I go :rose:

Back