New Crossdressing Thread

Purged CD after many years . The best way to meet woman is to become one.

I discovered my love of wearing panties a few years back, but felt hobbled knowing the wife would freak out. Recently I reached the point where I don't care anymore and I bought my own set of panties.

This seems like a good thread to get any advice on buying panties - personally I like bikinis. but I also like the feeling of having my panties give me a wedgy.

What I learned the last time I was able to wear panties is they all have a different fit - some I like more than others. So I thought I'd reach out to this thread to see if there are any tips to be offered.
For instance thongs seem interesting but can they hol all the parts in them.

Anyway, any and all advice and stories would be greatly appreciated.

I find the VS, no-show hiphuggers keep your package in a bit better than bikini style. No wedge feel from a thong though if that is important to you.

yesterday i wear a school girl skirt and cropped cami during my alone time

i took these pics before jerking off

i masturbated twice yesterday morning.

looks like more hormone levels are at teenage levels when i used to masturbate at least 2 times in a day.

looks like more hormone levels are at teenage levels when i used to masturbate at least 2 times in a day.

Very hot

I discovered my love of wearing panties a few years back, but felt hobbled knowing the wife would freak out. Recently I reached the point where I don't care anymore and I bought my own set of panties.

This seems like a good thread to get any advice on buying panties - personally I like bikinis. but I also like the feeling of having my panties give me a wedgy.

What I learned the last time I was able to wear panties is they all have a different fit - some I like more than others. So I thought I'd reach out to this thread to see if there are any tips to be offered.
For instance thongs seem interesting but can they hol all the parts in them.

Anyway, any and all advice and stories would be greatly appreciated.

You might take a look at Xdress.com or xdress USA :cool:

I would love to give you a hand or a mouth with that love.💋

the latest pics of me in my new schoolgirl outfit( the xl shirt fits but the skirt was big for me i had to get a medium sized skirt) didn't jerk off today because i am meeting a sexy petite white latina girl later today saving my cum and energy for her.(i will donate my small size schoolgirl outfit to her as a gift)

I find the VS, no-show hiphuggers keep your package in a bit better than bikini style. No wedge feel from a thong though if that is important to you.
So I was thinking about trying thongs, but is there enough in material front to keep everything in place?

So I was thinking about trying thongs, but is there enough in material front to keep everything in place?

It depends a lot on the size of your package. Generally not in a ladies thong. But they do make thongs for guys. They are not quite the same feeling, but if you really want a thong, give it a try.

I get most of my panties from Lane Bryant. They have a little more material to keep my sissy parts in. I've tried panties from X-dress and other "men's lingerie" items. The thing is, "men's lingerie" is still men's underwear. For me, the thrill, passion, fun, of panties is that they are women's underwear. Just me.

I get most of my panties from Lane Bryant. They have a little more material to keep my sissy parts in. I've tried panties from X-dress and other "men's lingerie" items. The thing is, "men's lingerie" is still men's underwear. For me, the thrill, passion, fun, of panties is that they are women's underwear. Just me.

Yeah, I'm with you on that. It's the idea of wearing "women's" lingerie is what gives me the excitement. Plus I like the feel and fit :)

So I went to see my white latina Fwb ans gave her the medium sized school girl outfit asa gift. During sex she wore the school girl skirt and the cropped cami. I lift the cami to exposed her boobs. And we engage in a sexy school girl fantasy fun.

Back