New Coffee House

this really looks like my balcony/courtyard view today,, ughhhh

coffee_window_cup_rain_drops_abstract_hd-wallpaper-1797849-e1442770636362.jpg

sadly i have to go to a Drs. appointment and run several other errands...

Call me werid but this photo is abit of a turn on;)

I just had the most wonderful experience. I was all bummed and going to post a pic of my empty coffee mug for everyone to feel bad for me since when hubby is gone no one makes me coffee. Poor me!

But, on the way back from dropping the dogs off at the groomer, I went into Starbucks. There was of course a line including a lady my age with 3-4 assorted young teen girls (about my daughter's age) and an older man in front of me. After the girls had all ordered their frou frou drinks, the lady realized she must have left her card at the restaurant the night before and couldn't pay. After watching her moment of panic for a second, stepped in to pay for their drinks. It was under $20 and no big deal. But, they were sooooo sweet and appreciative, it made me feel great to be able to help.

THEN... the nice older man behind me bought MY coffee. And to top it all off, as we stood waiting and I told him I had a daughter about the girls' age, he said he had a son about my age (which I doubted, seriously). He said he put me about early 30's - shameless flattery and clearly on an endorphin high. I literally laughed out loud and was thankful there was not already coffee in my mouth. I mentioned I was over 50 and that my interaction with him just made my day in so many ways.

So, cheers to kindness friends!!! Have a beautiful day!

:kiss::kiss::kiss:
K

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
I just had the most wonderful experience. I was all bummed and going to post a pic of my empty coffee mug for everyone to feel bad for me since when hubby is gone no one makes me coffee. Poor me!

But, on the way back from dropping the dogs off at the groomer, I went into Starbucks. There was of course a line including a lady my age with 3-4 assorted young teen girls (about my daughter's age) and an older man in front of me. After the girls had all ordered their frou frou drinks, the lady realized she must have left her card at the restaurant the night before and couldn't pay. After watching her moment of panic for a second, stepped in to pay for their drinks. It was under $20 and no big deal. But, they were sooooo sweet and appreciative, it made me feel great to be able to help.

THEN... the nice older man behind me bought MY coffee. And to top it all off, as we stood waiting and I told him I had a daughter about the girls' age, he said he had a son about my age (which I doubted, seriously). He said he put me about early 30's - shameless flattery and clearly on an endorphin high. I literally laughed out loud and was thankful there was not already coffee in my mouth. I mentioned I was over 50 and that my interaction with him just made my day in so many ways.

K

attachment.php

good to see you kitty nice story.

what were you wearing?? perhaps he caught a glimpse of the real you....

good to see you kitty nice story.

what were you wearing?? perhaps he caught a glimpse of the real you....

HA!! No. T-shirt and loose yoga pants, hair up and minimal make-up. I got this one on my sparkly personality alone, dammit!!!

HA!! No. T-shirt and loose yoga pants, hair up and minimal make-up. I got this one on my sparkly personality alone, dammit!!!

i'm guessing that T shirt gave a good idea of the magnificent mammaries that were under neath...

and your personality always shines!!

K

attachment.php
That is such a sweet story . Good for you. :rose:

Hey Mr. Crash!

I haven't been in for a while. I hope you are happy and doing well. And, now I'm going totally off topic...

I'm playing hide & seek... on my thread with a pic. Said I didn't know where I'd post it... but, I've since made up my mind: Your's is it, Mr. Crashie-poo. :kiss: Hope you don't mind.
(Sorry, it's an oldie—2014... and, there's a bit more of me, now...:eek:)

forgot my coffee...

I haven't been in for a while. I hope you are happy and doing well. And, now I'm going totally off topic...

I'm playing hide & seek... on my thread with a pic. Said I didn't know where I'd post it... but, I've since made up my mind: Your's is it, Mr. Crashie-poo. :kiss: Hope you don't mind.
(Sorry, it's an oldie—2014... and, there's a bit more of me, now...:eek:)

forgot my coffee...

Oldie but a WOWIE! More you is always a good thing. :kiss:

K

attachment.php

Nice story, It restores a little faith in humanity when I hear stories like that. :D

This morning I got up and popped a new cup in the Kureg (However it's spelled)
Nobody paid in front of me or needed me to pay for them, but I thought to myself and felt a little inspired to say that next time I'm at the coffee shop, which is not often, I think I'll pay it forward myself just to keep Kitty's message running. I feel inspired today.

Nice story, It restores a little faith in humanity when I hear stories like that. :D

:heart: Thanks!! :heart:

Nobody paid in front of me or needed me to pay for them, but I thought to myself and felt a little inspired to say that next time I'm at the coffee shop, which is not often, I think I'll pay it forward myself just to keep Kitty's message running. I feel inspired today.

Awwww... You're going to be so happy when you do, that you'll want to run back and do something REALLY nice for me, too. :rolleyes:

:kiss::kiss:
K

I just love my iCoffee maker. I've had this over a year and it is a great coffee machine. Brews 6 to 12 oz, fits regular and tall travel mugs, and uses any K-cup pod. However I usually use the refillable coffee pod as it is cheaper and I can really use any coffee. A coffee junkie's dream. And my wife uses it to produce hot water for her tea.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20160519_082825c.jpg
    20160519_082825c.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 2

it does spread like that - good stuff!!!

Back