NEW AUTHOR

So did Josef Mengele…

Em

awkward-stare-what.gif

Seeks literate mature female perspective re semi-autobiographical stories . Topics: Reluctance , Striptease, Strip Poker, Outdoors, First Time,
Oral , Anal, Group, Exhibition , Sexy outfits, Settings: School, Office, Beach, Woods.
Dude, you have published NOTHING. Pick something, anything, and work on that. Leave dozen and a half other options until you have figured out how to glue a few words together

Dude, you have published NOTHING. Pick something, anything, and work on that. Leave dozen and a half other options until you have figured out how to glue a few words together
Who needs his fwuffy tummy tickled again! You! You do! You need your tummy tickled! Come here and let me love you!

So you're looking for input on a story about a virgin who's a reluctant stripper with a gambling problem that is also into being fucked up the ass whilst hiking through the woods dressed as a schoolgirl. Can you give us a little more to go on?
The oral and anal are probably at the same time, so it's an MFM or MFF, and the reluctance means it's the FF part (after all what woman is reluctant about anal? Right?) And the location is outside a school's admin office in the wood line near a beach, and don't forget that the rest of her class is looking on for the exhibition.

So, the only question left is she giving or receiving in that FF portion?

EDIT: And BTW, the school should be a junior college or some other post-secondary school, so there's no question about underage participants.

Last edited:
It's a little insulting. It should have been written, "Ladies, allow me to steal all of the naughty bits from your life and make them my own and publish them as though I wrote them."

It's a little insulting. It should have been written, "Ladies, allow me to steal all of the naughty bits from your life and make them my own and publish them as though I wrote them."
So, for "semi-autobiographical stories" we should read "I've fantasised about these things happening to myself"?

Back