NEW AUTHOR

Rockport

Virgin
Seeks literate mature female perspective re semi-autobiographical stories . Topics: Reluctance , Striptease, Strip Poker, Outdoors, First Time,
Oral , Anal, Group, Exhibition , Sexy outfits, Settings: School, Office, Beach, Woods.

giphy.gif

What exactly does he seek? Once upon a time, trolls would put more effort into their posts. The times...

So you're looking for input on a story about a virgin who's a reluctant stripper with a gambling problem that is also into being fucked up the ass whilst hiking through the woods dressed as a schoolgirl. Can you give us a little more to go on?

Sounds like a girl I dated once a long time ago. We broke up over incompatible kinks.

Seeks literate mature female perspective re semi-autobiographical stories . Topics: Reluctance , Striptease, Strip Poker, Outdoors, First Time,
Oral , Anal, Group, Exhibition , Sexy outfits, Settings: School, Office, Beach, Woods.
Hi hun,

Let me PM you my cell and we can WhatsApp.

Message should be with you before the end of the day, keep checking, OK?

Em

So you're looking for input on a story about a virgin who's a reluctant stripper with a gambling problem that is also into being fucked up the ass whilst hiking through the woods dressed as a schoolgirl. Can you give us a little more to go on?
Hey! Thats infringing my copyright.

Em

Shit, didn't we have this discussion on another thread? I swear to god, the next man asks me to help them write women, I'll sick Jo on them. Make shit up, @Rockport. That's how I write stories.

The irony in this thread, and the fact most are willfully oblivious to it, is so funny I'm not even annoyed by the latest perv.

I wonder if after someone gives him a story he'll look for someone to co-write it with him with that person doing the work.

Back