Nerdy, 19yo Girl-next-door type seeking well-written and detail-orientated, long-term RP Partner.

RainbowHeart1221

Nerdy Slut
Pairing: Human F (Me) X Multiple Older Male Soft Doms (You)

Kinks: Corruption, Gentle Sex, Excessive Cum, Rimming, Anal, DP, Groupsex/Threesomes/Gangbangs, Breeding, Condom Play, Filth (Optional), Risk Of Getting Caught, Clothed Sex, Affection Dirty Talking and more.

Limits: Death, Hard Vore, AP, Torture, Rough Sex, Extreme BDSM.

Post Length Min/Max: At least one paragraph minimum, ideally two or more to capture the detail of the scene.

Plot: I’m currently seeking a single ERP partner capable of playing multiple older characters (occasionally playing two or more the same time). Looking for a fairly grounded, realistic Slice of Life scene centred around a young woman’s slow slide into corruption. Gradually as the story progresses, she’d move from handjobs, to blowjobs, to sex/anal, to gangbangs etc. Happy to include interesting kinks (of all sorts), but my main focus is on the dialogue and detail in the scene itself. Not looking to include any particularly rough or brutal kinks. If you’re interested, and you’re well-written, I’d love to hear from you! Drop me a message :)

Last edited:
Hi,

This sounds very interesting and fun. Even intriguing. I've done a lot of roleplay type activities over the years, much of them in the erotic arena. I could well stay within your boundaries because I respect those, having some of my own. The only two marks against me (that I can see) are I might have a little trouble creating more than one personality for multiple characters and I'm not on Literotica every day, but would obviously make an effort to do so.

If you're interested, let's chat a little and see if we think we could work together on your ideas.

Young naive girl innocent and trusting...lured into a web of deception by older people,step-by-step they lead you into a morass of sex kinks and deviations

Back