Need You. 🫦 What do you need to hear?

PinkHairNoMore

Bratty sub Princess
Hey Lit Fam!
New here and so very aroused by y'all. 💦

I'm thinking of trying to give you feels like you do me.

Your suggestions are welcome and wish for. What are you into? Male or female opinions welcome!

Do you want me to masturbate infront of my husband while talking to you? Do you want him to interact? You like dirty talk? Are u more into Domme or Subs? Do you like squirting sounds?

Please let me know, i have a few ideas, but would like to please you.

Also, are there any Frenchies here? Would anybody be interested in French Canadian audios? Or both english and french?

Can't wait to hear from you.😽

Last edited:
For me , I really enjoyed the English and French languages as they flowed. It grabs the imagination along for the ride.

Your voice is the Lead singer 👨‍🎤 in the band. Your husband is on keyboards 🎹

Thanks 🙏 for sharing

Sounds of squirting?
Perhaps a description of what you are doing, how it feels, whether you feel it coming as you have gotten yourself close to squirting.

Do you need a toy to get there?

Do you plan ahead?

Bless you for teaching !

Sounds of squirting?
Perhaps a description of what you are doing, how it feels, whether you feel it coming as you have gotten yourself close to squirting.

Do you need a toy to get there?

Do you plan ahead?

Bless you for teaching !

shopping for recording gear as we speak! Amazon Prime Day tomorrow!

And i honestly thought it would be easier to dirty talk in english to my husband.. but it feels weird as we are french canadian!

Need to improve that part of my game!

Broken English with a Frenchm Canadian accent??
I’m sure you will be great
You do realize there’s an audio story section here?
I like your goal! Closer to your listeners!!

shopping for recording gear as we speak! Amazon Prime Day tomorrow!

And i honestly thought it would be easier to dirty talk in english to my husband.. but it feels weird as we are french canadian!

Need to improve that part of my game!

Welcome to a whole new section of Lit. I'm so glad you're having a great time here!

I've been enjoying your sexy audio submissions recently, and I'm excited to see that you're now on the threads as well.
I really enjoy all that you post... how you provide background information, thoughtful explanations, and a really delightful personal touch. And oh my, your red-hot audio! So sexy to hear you...

Also, to answer a question you asked in an earlier post... in Canada here, but sadly I only speak English. Sorry.
It's super cool that you're bilingual. I'm always extremely impressed when people can converse in multiple tongues. I'm kind of embarrassed to admit that I cannot speak French, as it feels like I've failed in my duty as a citizen to not learn our other official language... but it doesn't come up too often out here in the rural hinterlands of western Canada... lol.

Thanks for all of your fantastic contributions! It's been very arousing to read your words, and to hear your voice...
Hope you have all kinds of fun here! Enjoy.

Luv this audio! This may all be new to you, as you have said, but you are really sexy. Fantastic!

I also luv 'how' you characterized this delicious solo session: "Slow orgasm from me, to me, for me..."
That is so beautiful. Perfect description. And powerfully arousing (mmm)...

Thank you for sharing this with us here! (Your audio was a huge turn-on! Wow.)

Luv this audio! This may all be new to you, as you have said, but you are really sexy. Fantastic!

I also luv 'how' you characterized this delicious solo session: "Slow orgasm from me, to me, for me..."
That is so beautiful. Perfect description. And powerfully arousing (mmm)...

Thank you for sharing this with us here! (Your audio was a huge turn-on! Wow.)
Wow🙃 thanks for all the kind words! Really enjoy this new found kink for audios. And few others 🤤! Enjoy posting here and grateful for those who share with me where, when and what you are doing while listening to me 😊 also how it made you feel.. 🔥

Back