how long does it take when you start a series to be able to connect a story in it?

Chridi

Happy Nudist!
hello, new here, since I have several stories I would like to publish in chronic order I started a Series - that one shows to be "in progress" - do I need to wait until I can add a story to it until that is finished or.... and if yes, how long can it take to be "in progress"... sorry if that is already explained somewhere but there is so much information I can't find what I need - thank you

I am a long time reader of Literotica, but have only recently started publishing here. I have written 100s of stories, but most are not suitable for publishing here without severely butchering the story-line to conform to the sites rules and format requirements. What I have noticed though is many authors seem to wait until a story they have submitted has posted as published before submitting the next of a series. I find this very helpful for me should one of my submissions be rejected requiring further editing. You might consider this as a way to maintain chronological order

I am a long time reader of Literotica, but have only recently started publishing here. I have written 100s of stories, but most are not suitable for publishing here without severely butchering the story-line to conform to the sites rules and format requirements. What I have noticed though is many authors seem to wait until a story they have submitted has posted as published before submitting the next of a series. I find this very helpful for me should one of my submissions be rejected requiring further editing. You might consider this as a way to maintain chronological order
Thank you! Meanwhile I found out a bit more how things work and succeeded in publishing a few stories. And I know the feeling about having several stories but not "in the right shape" to get published here ;-)

Back