Naughty thoughts at work

There are days when all I can think of is pussy (and other holes). Since I'm self employed that leads to too much Lit time.

Amazing how I should be focused on work and yet all I can think of is being fucked. To be fucked hard and rough by big cocks. 1 or even more at a time. My mind just keeps thinking about my cunt being stretched wider and deeper as I get used for others pleasure
Amazing how I should be focused on work and yet all I can think of is being fucked. To be fucked hard and rough by big cocks. 1 or even more at a time. My mind just keeps thinking about my cunt being stretched wider and deeper as I get used for others pleasure.
Thats funny. I think about fucking all day. I have most of my life. I see some woman and i always try to picture them naked and having sex. And how i might please them. Since im bi, i think about having cocks too. BTW. Ive had some BBC and its pure bliss!!

Amazing how I should be focused on work and yet all I can think of is being fucked. To be fucked hard and rough by big cocks. 1 or even more at a time. My mind just keeps thinking about my cunt being stretched wider and deeper as I get used for others pleasure.
Wish you worked for me so I could tie up to the gym equipment and use you

You sound so incredibly full of pure pleasure! Wanting, yearning, aching to be filled full, your cervix painted with jets of pure intense delight. Your beautiful throbbing clit eager for worship and culmination. Your tight sexy as yearning for exploration. Your beautiful wet mouth aching for deepthroat pleasure and release.

I always daydream about a good fuck at work… hit me up with a pm if you wanna get into details… preferably when you are at your desk 😁

Share???

I think about fucking all the time fucking more then one pussy at a time. PM me if you want to hear more

Back