Naughtier Sharon

Oh me too! Several times! :heart:

(Well check your settings girl! Maybe sometime we'll be on at the same time. :)

You and me both!

I can coax and tease some pretty big ones out of hub's sometimes if I really work his balls and keep stroking him and squeezing the tip of his cock really hard off and on even after he starts to cum. But usually nothing like some of those guys in those videos unless I've been edging him for two or three weeks and I really, really really work him. :D

My issue is that when I go a prolonged period of time there's too much volume to allow an explosive eruption. Lots of cum but it's a more a lava flow than an eruption. 1 or 2 days without seems to create the proper eruption to volume ratio.

jh6yrMo.jpg

"Of course I told my husband who I want him to invite to my birthday party, Sharon.
Haven't you gotten your invitation yet?"
:kiss:

Well now...

That dame on the fone can sure come to mine, if I am lucky enough to have one. Next roadtrip is NE New Mexico; not the best weather.

That dame on the fone can sure come to mine, if I am lucky enough to have one. Next roadtrip is NE New Mexico; not the best weather.

I don't think I've ever been called a 'dame' before! LOL

(note to self: stay out of the sun so that your skin goes back to being a little whiter and oh, get a boob job before Coach's birthday party ;) :))

tumblr_nj72w7s6YP1tddquko1_500.jpg

"I don't blame you if you don't want to come Sharon. I told everyone last year
if they weren't having fun at my party they could kiss my ass. Apparently I don't throw
very good parties because my husband asked me about all the lipstick down there when I got home!" :rolleyes:

tumblr_nj72w7s6YP1tddquko1_500.jpg

"I don't blame you if you don't want to come Sharon. I told everyone last year
if they weren't having fun at my party they could kiss my ass. Apparently I don't throw
very good parties because my husband asked me about all the lipstick down there when I got home!" :rolleyes:

Went from being a bad host to the best host!

Back