NATO running out of weapons for Ukraine: “bottom of the barrel” now visible

BeatMan

Literotica Guru
Now that all of NATO's weapons and ammunition stockpiles have been shipped off to Ukraine, there is almost nothing left in its stockpiles.

NATO's Military Committee is pushing the alliance to increase arms production immediately as the "bottom of the barrel" is now in sight.

Dutch Adm. Rob Bauer made these claims on the first day of the Warsaw Security Forum, explaining that while NATO's military budgets were increased before the Russian invasion, the Western arms industry failed to increase production capacity.

"And that has led to higher prices already before the war. And that actually has (been) exacerbated by the fact that we now give away weapon systems to Ukraine, which is great, and ammunition, but not from full warehouses," Bauer is quoted as saying to TVP World.

"We started to give away from half-full or lower warehouses in Europe and therefore the bottom of the barrel is now visible. And we need the industry to ramp up production at a much higher tempo and we need large volumes."

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-10-08-nato-running-out-weapons-ukraine-bottom-barrel.html

That's why we make more 👍

But keep parroting the same talking points RG has been saying since day one of the invasion

I know where they can get 450 million more!

I have a AR-15, still in the box. I'll let it go for $25,999.

Manufacturing requires fuel and healthy skilled workers. Some manufacturing will probably return from outsourcing, but it will meet hard limits of available resources.

Back