Name your ideal MILF

An ideal MILF is that lady who gives that loving wife and mother personally for society to see from the outside in Real Life but behind closed doors is such a vixen and if given the right opportunity ummmmm a dirty slut who would enjoy a nice thick cock entering any of her orifices hmmmmmm???
The Divorcee/Empty Nest Mom - Late 40s/early 50s, recently divorced and kids in college. Had professional/creative ambitions before marriage and kids. Slightly emotionally damaged because she didn't see the divorce coming. Trying to re-discover herself. Getting back in shape, re-entering the work force and life in general. Hesitant and a little unsure of herself but hungry for love and sex.
Some extra character traits Super organized, almost on an OCD level. A little socially awkward with the younger crowd she finds herself with. Sometimes guilty of "try-hard" behavior.

Boy, now I want to write this character, but I prefer to write in first person (don't judge me - ;)) and don't have access to the female voice or perception. I really hope someone does something with her.
love the idea,

Last edited by a moderator:
Back